Luck Ultima we need customer support

I don’t believe in luck.
My theory is when you take action toward what you want, the probabilty of succeeding adds up.
they say 1 out of startups succeeds right?
so if you make 10 startups even tho your odds is the same 0.1 each time, when you do it over and over eventually you will win the gold.

like harvey specter said “i dont get lucky, i create my own luck :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying. I would do an Ultima if I was going to narrow it to 6 or less. If I wanted more than 6, I go Q. I should have been more clear in my post. Thanks!

So if I was going Q, I’d chuck in something like Overdrive, Natural Winner, Naturalizer, and/or Mosaic. That’s just off the cuff.

There are people who have won the lottery by visualization . Though it took them a lot of hard work.

1 Like

Action is useless without opportunity.

1 Like

Opportunity is everywhere around us. Opportunity without action is useless.

And same goes with ideas.

3 Likes

I don’t think Saint is going to respond to this thread lol

But from Fortune’s Favorite description it is more about manifestation then it is luck. Luck is all about chance and there is no 100% luck, even with 99% it is not guaranteed that you will get whatever you are hoping to get.

I honestly feel as if a “Luck” Ultima would be kinda pointless since manifesting is probably in most of the product scripts.

But why not run something like R.I.C.H. or customize it with Fortune’s Favorite, Financial Success Reality Shifter, Auric Overdriver, Sultan, and another module.

1 Like

I am in also. The competitors of SC have all a file on luck but they add also success. Titles are generally Luck and Success. I don’t know if it works…

1 Like

I am certain luck of some kind is built into subs as an aspect of success within each.

I’m also an extremely lucky person – so here’s what happens – every time a lucky event occurs to someone, he’ll re-affirm to himself with Faith that he’s the luckiest person ever lived, creating more lucky events through the use of auto-suggestion.

On its turn creating a feedback loop of lucky experiences/events upon which the person re-affirms the beliefs upon his subconscious again! The more it happens, the stronger the belief, the more ingrained it will be in one paradigm, and the luckier the person will become. That’s it; no secrets, no coincidences, no mysteries – merely taking control over the psychic faculties of our being.

‘Luck’ as a symbol in our subconscious mind is something astoundingly powerful, if capitalized properly it can bring about unbelievable ‘coincidences’ in one’s life.

Well, it’s possible yet not convenient and a waste of time considering the fact that you can devote your energy to a creation of your own!

All the modules in the Q-store are about Manifestation because the essence of subliminal’s IS Manifestation.

But I agree, I’d like a module solely based upon planting the belief in your subconscious that you’re extremely lucky wherever you go and in any situation if you can firmly plant that seed in your subconscious and grow it to become a massive root in your belief system, the most magical events you have ever experienced will occur in your life.

I feel Fortune’s Favorite is focused upon gambling and not general luck in life.

3 Likes

He has commented on luck in the other thread.

1 Like

I inhale luck with every breath
I exhale luck with every breath

2 Likes

Go vote!

3 Likes

Perhaps we convince Fire to see our point of view ?. @Fire when you get a moment please can you comnent ?.

Your loyal customer base are keen to hear ypur insights.

Hermit if you had to build a luck sub what modules would you choose ?.

I believe it works but SC can do better.

1 Like

Of course :wink:

A teacher I admired way back when, Bill Bodri, developed what he called the 6-M method for cultivating positive fortune.

He said that the 3 M’s that most people already used were Method, Measurement, and Motivation.
(1. Find a good set of means for achieving your desired outcomes, 2. empirically evaluate the success of your efforts and make tactical and strategic adjustments, and 3. find ways to maintain a consistent and sufficient level of determination and commitment in working towards the outcomes).

What he added to those 3 M’s were 3 additional M’s: Mantra, Merit, and Meditation.

All of these are ways of purifying the mind and maintaining positive inner hygiene so that positive energy is continually fed into and expressed out of the internal environment.

Mantra is consistent, repetitive, deep focus on sounds and internal meanings that represent Right Principles.

Merit is to act for the benefit and thriving of beings. This is a powerful way of establishing your high, positive value and of establishing an expansive heart and mind. An expansive heart and mind can accommodate bounty.

Meditation. These are methods for neutralizing, replacing, and/or calibrating the often difficult-to-observe instinctual and reflexive agendas that are at odds with attaining and enjoying our goals.

Those last 3 Ms, for him, assure that the first 3 Ms will lead to beneficial outcomes.

3 Likes

I think everyone has more luck then currently perceiveable. Perceive your current luck and use it to grow and attract greater luck.

1 Like

@Avengers68 that particular product you mentioned i just saw and it looks exactly like a product SC should create combining luck and success together.

1 Like

Where is @darkphilosopher these days?

Is he going to come out into the light and give his opinion?

1 Like