Luck Ultima we need customer support

The upcoming Luck Module, Yggdrasil, Omnidimensional, Jupiter, Mind’s Eye, and that magnificent Aura from Stark!

1 Like

Omnidirectional i have had on my radar for a while Jupiter is new to me. I appreciate you bringing this bad boy to my attention. I believe that SC are going to upgrade the ultima modules to ultima B+ if i remember correctly. So i might hold fire till then.

I’ve got to disagree. I’ve had periods of time where I did took a lot of action, but something always came up to make the results not work out for me. I’ve also had strings of things come out of the blue to help me out with no action taken on my part.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about it again and current invoker seems to be the closest to a “luck” based module. If we consider time as a non linear concept events have already happened in the future that we’re aware of. “Luck” would be knowing or automatically responding on a subconscious level to guide you to the most favorable outcome. It would appear lucky to some people, but you just knew the right sequence of events to get to that point.

1 Like

@James i concur that taking action is imperative. However taking the wrong action or taking action at the wrong time may not yield the results you want.

True. However, so long as the action you take is fairly well thought out and realistic, you can only tell if it was right or wrong in retrospect. Everything we do could have the desired effect or not and often depends on circumstances that are not entirely within our control.
Being “lucky” or “unlucky” is a perception of the tendency for those circumstances to go our way or not. That’s purely a function of manifestation.
For most of my life, I’ve had the belief that if something was outside of my direct control, it would go against me. I’m fighting that now. I’m sure that that could be helped by an ultima.

1 Like

It depends on how you react to failure. If your attitude is that you are learning what didn’t work, you will succeed at some point.

The only way to fail is to give up.

Depending on what you are doing and what kind of resources you have, you might actually want to “fail” faster to find out what works sooner.

2 Likes

Also a shitty set of beliefs and mindset will derail the best of intentions

3 Likes

James did you use Minds Eye ? i remember in one of your posts you were enthusiastic about it. I think you planned to meditate daily.

I have issues visualizing and meditation doesn’t do anything for me or what is considered meditation. Can extreme metal be considered meditation or is that more sonic therapy?

1 Like

James the key is to pay attention to your breath when you are sat relaxed.

You wish you were that lucky. :wink:

Truth is, I will show up when somebody @-tags me. But I believe it should be used in moderation and get a bit annoyed when you tag as many people as possible.

Although I admit it has been a while since blackadder created one of his hype-posts. Who knows, one of these days he may start telling stories again.

Let me ask you guys a question: How would you define luck? What is luck?

2 Likes

Not true, luck is very different from taking action. Taking action is a part of what lucky people do, but a small part only. It’s more about where the action is coming from and your whole philosophy of living :wink:

In the most straightforward way, I’d define luck as having a high ratio of positive outcomes, particularly when against the odds.

1 Like

Luck in the context of wether people have “good” or “bad” luck is the tendency for things beyond someone’s direct control to benefit or harm that person.
It is certainly a function of both subconscious manifestation and the reticular activation system. Both of these things can be altered by modifying the subconscious mind with subliminals.

1 Like

I think you may be on to something here. Supposedly all the outcomes, both good and bad are already out there, but we fail to see them and act on them. In part because the RAS filters them out since we’ve programmed ourselves that it isn’t our desired outcome.

In some cases, it is a multi-step program of us having to act on several things before we reach that desired outcome.

I once met a girlfriend because I wanted to take a stroll through a shopping center (which I almost never did), saw her dancing as part of some money-raising thing, then walked away and as I was almost out of there wondering what the heck I was doing. I then went back, spent the rest of the afternoon dancing with her and by the evening we were making out on the couch. A series of correct choices. Was it luck or was I simply choosing in accordance to what I wanted most at the time?

I suppose it’s possible to script for it. Saint does love creating positive synchronicity. But I am assuming such scripting (positive alignment with the goal of the sub) is already part of most subs, so it may need to be a custom module instead.

Oh, wait… it is! How lucky! :wink:

A custom Ultima with Fortune’s Favorite, Current Invoker, Divine Will, Tyrant, Yggdrasil and Jupiter at the core should get you a long way I think.

For support, you could add The Forge, Carpe Diem Ascended, Gratitude Embodiment and/or Omnidimensional

And you could refine it in a specific direction, like Financial Success Reality Shifter for money, Sultan and Dominion for status and Gorgeous Manifestor, Sexual Manifestation and Aura of Craving for sex. I’m sure you can find something for relationships as well.

Already more modules than will fit in an Ultima.

EDIT: That second part wasn’t aimed at COWolfe directly of course. It was meant for everybody.

2 Likes

Got that one in my custom. I haven’t noticed anything just yet, but I’m only five weeks in. I think what we’re asking for is an ultima that does what that module does. But a lot more so and a lot faster. Should be doable.

When you listen to metal do you find a quieting of your mind or a sense of focus? If so I’d say yes to meditation.

Sort of related but I read a book on audio engineering a few months back. Mix engineers in the studio were hooked up to an EEG machine and their brainwaves mapped in comparison to a Buddhist monk meditating at the same time. It turned out they were both the same. Music is a powerful thing. Anything that brings us to a singular point of awareness I consider meditation.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

This is a fantastic idea, I’d buy it in a heartbeat! :grin:

1 Like