Luck Ultima we need customer support

Scientifically speaking, there are 4 parts to it.
Expecting positive outcomes is one of them.

From Nov 2019 :point_down:t2:

4 Likes

In the case that it is –

A luck booster should be constructed in a way that it actually increases one’s chances in life and ‘luck’ or ‘coincidence’, ‘right time, right place’ are all a matter of manifestation – everything has Cause & Effect, nothing is untouched by this law.

So, essentially, I’d be the jackpot of manifestation modules – one that increases your ability to manifest, specifically geared around chance, coincidence, luck – I’d prefer it to be a module actually so that we can add it to R.I.C.H in the Q-store and see our wallets pile up with 500 dollar bills.

What do you guys say?

3 Likes

It’s already there. Fortuna’s Favorite.
I’m in with a luck manifestation ultima. I’ve used a similar program from another company to good effect, I’ll bet you guys can do better.

3 Likes

Luck is a funny thing. I always hear from successful people about right place right time moments. But then I also wonder if that was predetermined in their life. If they were lucky or if that was their destiny. I don’t deny the prevalence of luck in this world, but I often wonder about the other aspects and how lives play out and develop among individuals.

1 Like

@RVconsultant can you please speak to Saint or Fire ?

Luck is nothing more than taking action. We have a luck Ultima. Its called The Executive

2 Likes

Lol this is like a full stop to the thread

1 Like

@James When you believe you naturally lucky then you become lucky. You can take action but if you feel unlucky then you never ever reach your goals.

We need a Lucky Ultima perhaps call it “Lucky in Life” “Lucky Lucy” “Lucky Luke”. The product should also open up a gateway to the universe and channel luck.

1 Like

That sounds like an excuse to procrastinate

@James once you have luck on your side anything is possible trust me on this one. I hope you will support SC as i know that you are a loyal customer.

1 Like

Alchemist + Mind’s eye Q + RICH, and maybe Sanguine? can be a DIY “luck” title. Won’t be effective as a custom build, but for now it could help with magnifying positive occurrence onto your life. You’ll have to learn what luck is and come to realize that its just one of the hermetic laws, like @Hermit mentioned; Cause & effect.

SC will eventually release something on that topic, Fortune’s Favorite Module and maybe that Poker title floating around is an indication that they’re scoping down to it. I am just wondering; what is Saint’s and Fire’s stance on mentioning SC when we drive to the Loto corporation lauging? Good publicity?

All in all, I’m game (Take my Money meme)

1 Like

Ask yourself how many people are ‘trying’ to manifest the lotto? You’ll never win! Manifest a new creation, something of your own, that way none can create against it.

You cannot win the lottery because you’d need to build up that thoughtform your whole life, and have fuel your manifest with more energy compared to all other participants. Hence, why those who play on the lottery often eventually get to win the jackpot and most of them do not even realize it was due to manifestation.

1 Like

The Keyword is to win and not try. Got it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Goes without saying: you are right.

What if, one would enter that alternative-dimension where they do win? Now, I am being a combination of stubborn, curious and playful. Always prodding the extremities.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire could you please address this issue?

@TheBoxingScientist

If I wanted to make a Luck Ultima, I’d pick 6 of the following:

Fortune’s Favorite
Current Invoker
Divine Will
Dominion
Gratitude Embodiment
Informaticon
Jupiter
Tyrant
Yggdrasil

BUT I’d make sure Fortune’s Favorite was included.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant thanks will build one what do you suggest ? go ultima ?

Healing with DR?

What we really need is to love ourselves. Because then you know you deserve better. Maybe make a sub for that :smile:

3 Likes

You cannot try, you can only do as Yoda said hahahaha :slight_smile:

No, but seriously. There are unlimited Parallel Universes right, and so when we manifest we tune into the Parallel Universe which is in alignment with the Frequency of your manifestation. Of course, we have Paradigms and a Frequency to far apart from our current Paradigm will cause Fear, Doubt, etc unless we have shifted our Paradigms enough and become into Alignment with that Frequency after which we are only embodied with pure Faith allowing that Parallel Universe to become our reality.

Endless possibilities, ask yourself – what do you truly Desire? And go after it without hesitation, it’ll be yours!

4 Likes

B-e-a-utiful! :smiley:

Frane Selak , of Croatia, has a reputation as the world’s luckiest man (or unluckiest, depending on your outlook). He’s said to have survived a train crash, a plane crash, and a car crash—and that’s just the start of his impossible brushes with death!

https://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/unluckiest-man/#:~:text=Frane%20Selak%2C%20of%20Croatia%2C%20has,his%20impossible%20brushes%20with%20death!

Count me in. This would be a dream sub :money_mouth_face: