Low appetite: recon or adjustment?

So as many of you know, I have ran WANTED for over 2 months (stopped 10 days ago), and I noticed that my hunger went down dramatically, but now I feel like i might not be eating enough? I don’t know how to describe it, but I went from having multiple 1k calories meal a day (EASILY 3-4K calories a day), to now being limited to (because of my appetite) 2.5k a day max, I only realized this today but my girlfriend commented that I’ve been like this for the last 4-5 days :cry: could it be that my appetite only feels low because WANTED required more energy thus making me hungrier and now I’m “normal”, or is this some kinda “physical” recon where there’s low appetite?

I don’t know what to think of this as I remember reading multiple times on the forums about a similar issue but with libido, many people feel like they’re libido went down when they switch to less “sexual” title, like going from PS to maybe HOM, so is it the same kinda thing?

Dear friend,

I’ve been having a very restricted diet for at least 9 months now. Mainly due to constant processing as I was experimenting around with the Titles and never stuck with something consistently.

The main reason for a lack of hunger is the Mind requiring that energy for the processing of the new scripts.

Libido is the same thing.

I hope this helps and assures you that everything is well.

A lot of scripts are piled up within me right now — for three nights straight I have not had deep sleep, just dreams the entire night and staying somewhat in an awakened state while dreaming.

It fades after several days to a week of listening to a new. Now, obviously depending on your processing capacity and the nature of your Custom.

4 Likes

Oh I had this a while back, like 2 weeks ago, and chamomile tea 30 minutes before bed was really helpful, it put me straight to sleep so try that.

This would make more sense if it was the opposite, that the mind needs more energy so you get hungry, but a lack of appetite feels like it could hinder progress, especially since my progress is tracked by muscle gains, body weight and strength, so it all gets effected by it :cry:

Ha, LOL – unfortunately most foods in our society cost more to transmute in the stomach than they give back in terms of vitality.

I empathize with your understanding but this is often not the case. Mental clarity arises from empty stomach, and food is often used for stamina and vitality; as in energy to move around instead of Willpower or Mental energy.

Some foods do have an effect on clarity such as MCT Oil.

2 Likes

I’ve been seeing so many MCT oil products lately, even though I never saw it before, maybe it’s a sign I should get some :thinking:

Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon :wink: , or timelines – you tell me. :grinning:

1 Like

It might be this again :joy:

The energy thing might be true cuz I’m running a dense physical shifter with khan and I eat easily like 6000 calories a day whilst maintaining like decently low body fat

1 Like

and here i am struggling to eat more than 2.5k, btw how’s the progress so far with your custom?

I already saw changes in terms of definition and strength, really looking forward to how I will be in a month, but really want the appetite back.
i think the reason your appetite is high is because of KHAN, it’s similar to WANTED in terms of how much energy it uses.

I think @Yazooneh is on the right track. Physical shifting might very well be energy demanding. If you dropped WANTED, the physical shifting might be slowing down. Besides, I saw your picture. You look like WANTED and you have done well.

1 Like

so what do you think?
add WANTED back with my custom and take the physical shifting to its absolute limit?

Thanks man, that really feels good to hear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sure. And if you want to take it further, how about designing a custom or Ultima with endocrine and muscle physical shifters?

1 Like

something like this you mean :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :grin:?

YEP! Dude, I do remember seeing this post… after you linked to it… I read so much, I don’t remember everything. So thank you for the link. Soon you will be bigger than Arnold.

1 Like

I’m planning to do this in a multi-stage type of way, so this custom is “level 1”.
level 2 would be the same with a couple more modules + terminus strength.
level 3 would be when hero comes out and Q+ hopefully,
final level would be Terminus squared+

hope so :muscle:t4: :grin: