Looking for some guidance

Hello there,

Even though my account is old, I never really gave these subs a chance, and I am now ready to do so,

I know that these subs can start showing results before actually using them, any estimate of how many days before usage we can actually see results? Couple days? A week? A month before using?

Also I am looking to do

Emperor, rich crypto, wanted

How should my routine be like? I see alot of talk about microloops, should I start with that?

So finally welcome for good,

There are a lot of individual factors influencing the speed of results. You will probably notice some slight results after a few days. Official numbers are 1 cycle to get first results, 3 cycles to get basic results and 6 cycles for serious results.

Results before the actual use are called presults in here. They are seen mostly with people that have a high flowfactor. Fowfactor means how easily you react to subs.

Subwise, it’s important to now that results need the longer, the broader the range of objectives is.
Emperor is very broad, so results will take longer to show, compared to Ascension, which has a much more narrow range.

Routine wise, look at the support hub. Read also the documents coming with your subs.

Microloops are a very good strategy and probably the next official recommendation.

Basically, start low, somewhere between 30 seconds and 3 minutes. Add 10-30 seconds each listening day until you feel recon. Then tune it down. Now you’ve found your sweetspot.

2 Likes

You’ll see results after your first loop. Then it will come and go in waves of recon and results, deepening and becoming more profound over time.

If you’re like most.

edit

Misread your question. I wouldn’t worry about presults. It’s a mystery and no substitute for dedicated use.