Looking for a Mentor/Subliminal Buddy

I’m looking for a subliminal/self-improvement mentor/buddy.

I’ve made some pretty transformative progress in the last several months, but I still feel like a beginner in most areas.

Goals are:
Increase income/career transition–through learning computer science and breaking into tech.
Improve social skills (in all areas–from friends to professional social skills, to sex and seduction).
Improve health and looks.
Be happier and more confident.

Currently running Khan and intend to do so for the long haul because it’s working, painful sometimes, but it’s working haha.

6 Likes

aren’t we all technically subliminal buddies lol

3 Likes

This is the most RECON thing I’ve ever done on this forum, man.

3 Likes

I’ve run that program more than two years in total

The difficulty is the point of that program. Without being forged in fire there is no Khan, only a child roleplaying

I think you will find all the answers you need on your own, without any form of “official” mentor

2 Likes

I would say sometimes it is beneficial to have an honest buddy or coach to talk about problems and the buddy give you the kick into the right spot and says “ok, now what are you going to do about it? nobody will solve your problems but you yourself”

1 Like

:joy::joy: lol

What do you think about SC products’ permanance?

1 Like

you know what, check pm lol

1 Like

There were two things missing from your original post:

1. What you’re looking for from the buddy and what you might be expecting from them or asking them to do.

2. (Probably most important) what you would be doing for them or with them. What benefits they would be getting from the arrangement.

If you address those two points, you’d be more likely to get a greater number of useful (and not useful) responses. We’re still higher primates at the end of the day. And certain cues are just more likely to attract and trigger responses.

1 Like

You should’ve left the post up, it was good stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a good point, however, I don’t really resonate with the post anymore. It was a moment of weakness and recon. :crazy_face:

It was Khan’s funny way of showing me that I’m still looking for an escape, I’m still trying to avoid putting in the work.

1 Like

Always a gem with you @Luther24

Is Khan what I want? Yeah, but there is a nagging temptation to downplay the scale of what I’m asking for.

You’re talking to a dude that started SubClub as a textbook beta male. I guess I just hate that I’m still so weak and still so resistant to hard work. BUT that’s also recon, I got a lot of crap to figure out, and knowing myself, I might just have to keep holding my feet to the fire.

My goal is to become the man. That 1% dude who’s got it all. I’ve gone from a 70% dude to a 50% dude, but to get to a 40%, 30%, 20%, 10% dude or above…well, like you said: fear and weakness isn’t gonna cut it. I can’t level up if I’m still a 50% dude.

Yeah, I’m a 50% dude. I’m in decent shape, I’m decent with women (my looks really give me an unfair edge and women let me get away with my awkwardness), I have a totally fine job for my position in life, I’m smart enough, I finished college, I’m broke as hell, anxious, fearfull, drink too much, smoke cigarettes, am bad with money, often lazy. I’m Mr. 50%. I’m the kinda dude that if I stop now, I’ll fine a hot enough wife, have a few kids, and work 40 hours a week for the rest of my life in an adequate job. I’m Mr. “That’s totally me.” A lower middle class sigma male, but that’s not where I want to stop.

So, I forge on. Might take 10 years, I guess it’s worth it because I really don’t want to stop.

3 Likes

It’s kinda addictive, I know :grin:

1 Like