Long term Ultimate Programmer Mogul Custom adventures

I took some time off this weekend to process from the subs I’ve been listening to and ponder my goals and stack for the long term.

Simplicity.

My rotating stack of 5+ subs is too much.

My goal of building a saas / digital product and scaling it to financial freedom while being in the best shape of my life, with my family united and thriving doesn’t require so many subs.

I’m also excited by the idea of Genesis:Mogul. Up til now I hadn’t used Mogul. So I purchased it anticipating the upgrade down the line.

Once all the ZP2 Max stuff and the upgraded wealth scripting is out, I will build an Ultimate Programmer x Mogul Custom. In the meantime my stack has been refined to the following:

Day A: Stark Fit Custom & Ultimate Programmer
Day B: Wanted Black & Mogul

I’ll continue a Mon, Wed, Fri listening schedule for now.

This Stack gets to the heart of things for me.

I now understand that wealth is built over time by compounding the exchange of value for money. The more value you provide and exchange for money longer, the more wealth building capital you will acquire. Then it’s just a matter of becoming a resource allocator and allocating those funds to where they will best serve my goals.

7 Likes

I’m excited for Genesis Mogul myself as well as EOG with the new Wealth Experience Scripting

3 Likes

Planning the Ultimate Programmer Mogul

Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer
Mogul
King’s Radiance
Power Talk
Organization Perfected
Victory’s Call
I Am
Tyrant
Sacred Words
Tech. Prodigy
Emperor’s Voice
Eye of the Storm*
Polyglot*
Wealth Limit Destroyer
FSRS
Sultan
Instant Business Technician

I would build it now, but I will be patient for the upgraded Mogul and Zp2Max in the next month or two.

• = removable
2 Likes

After adding everything to my cart. I could not wait. Custom ordered with a tweak.

IG:UP x Mogul

This text will be hidden
Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X Core
Mogul Core
King’s Radiance
Power Talk
Organization Perfected
I AM
Victory’s Call
Tyrant
Sacred Words
Emperor’s Voice
Eye of the Storm
Cashflow Catalyst
The Way of ROI
Technological Prodigy
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Sultan
Submodel Alpha
Instant Business Tactician
Overdrive

After some consideration, the progress that I can make between now and when the updates come out should make the rebuild not a big deal, financially.

Commencing a washout between now and when the new custom arrives next week.

2 Likes

I put together the master description of the custom and its contents. After listening to it read back to me, I’m even more excited for this custom.

Once it arrives, I’ll continue using my Stark Fit Custom and Wanted Black.

By the end of the year I’ll make a Wanted Black x LOTS custom. Then I’ll only use those two customs for a while.

In the meantime, here’s the master description:

Ultimate Programmer x Mogul Custom

Index Gate — Ultimate Programmer X: Learn Any Programming Language, Master the art of programming.

Index Gate is designed to boost cognitive functions to improve programming skills. The title encourages learning and understanding of any programming language, triggers productive “flow” states, and aids in understanding complex programming technologies. It also assists in manifesting ideal programming equipment and software, and promotes effective tool utilization. It helps grasp nuances of programming suites, like Unreal Engine, and supports the manifestation of helpful resources. For entrepreneurs, it transforms innovative ideas into tangible products, turning coding into an act of inspired creation.

If you thought this was going to be your standard “learn how to code” title, you’ve come to the wrong place. That’s not how we do things at Subliminal Club. We investigate, we innovate and bring something new to the world. We’re going to reveal why we’re confident that Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X will accelerate your existing or upcoming coding career to incredible levels.

We’re even going to reveal why you should consider giving Index Gate a try even if you have no interest in programming. Roll your eyes now, but never forget that SubClub always delivers.

A programming language is, essentially, a lexicon of creation that serves as a reflection of something higher. As you code various programs, you develop the ability to translate an abstract, formless idea into concrete form, as a series of instructions that a machine can understand and execute.

The act of coding, just like the natural laws of the universe, is imbued with both logic and artistry.Beneath the rigid syntax and logical operators, there’s a realm of creativity and expressiveness that extends from the mind. This beautiful blend of structure and imagination mirrors the higher creative process, where chaos and order dance together to create the cosmos.

Game programmers, for example, using mathematics, logic and language, create entire virtual worlds that mimic reality to the point where the line between reality and illusion have become blurred.

And this is why good programmers get paid so damn much.

The process of learning your preferred coding language is arguably the easiest part. One can learn all of the syntax of the language through rote repetition and studying — not to mention the fact that modern IDE’s will assist you with that part. Now, try to actually CREATE something with JUST that knowledge. You’ll find that it’s more difficult to achieve than at first glance.

That’s because the cognitive functions associated with learning the programming language is MUCH MUCH different than actually using that language to create something amazing.Everyone you know can speak. But can they use their speech to write a coherent, beautiful novel that will endure the test of time?

There is a difference between knowing and understanding. You can “know” the language all you want, but do you really understand it? If there wasn’t a difference between the two, you wouldn’t see fifty answers to one question on a site like Stack Overflow.

That’s because GOOD programmers are CREATIVES, but most people don’t understand this and then wonder why they fail at launching a programming career. A good aspiring programmer should themselves be an engineer, and rightfully so, as they are actually BUILDING and CRAFTING rather than taking something mundane and simply instructing it to do something.

So, when you wonder why the industry itself commands such a high income, it’s because the act of engineering a software application requires something more than the ability to just type out syntax and hope for the best. Without nurturing these subtle cognitive processes, you could study a programming language for years, and still get confused when creating the most basic of applications.

Now, for sure, we’re not suggesting that you NEED this title. The best way to understand those subtle processes AND develop them without the use of a subliminal is to simply create, create, CREATE. Build as many small projects as you can and ask for feedback. Then iterate.And learn. Yes, you could do this and become an outstanding programmer.

OR: You could also run this title and accelerate the entire process by a magnitude of speed, because we understand the creative process.

Of course, Index Gate contains all the foundational elements, the essentials for success. That includes a comprehensive cognitive boost to your ability to learn any programming language of your choosing, understanding its intricacies and best applications. This scripting was written from scratch just for this title, where we applied all the lessons we’ve learned from recent successful titles.

It’s also got plenty of scripting designed to trigger a state of “flow” when you’re working or studying.

We’ve included rewritten scripting from Mind’s Eye, facilitating your ability to visualize concepts with vivid clarity, effortlessly bridging the gap between conception and manifestation.

We’ve also included a rewritten and finely-tuned version of the RAIKOV module, which will allow you to use the RAIKOV method to comprehend and internalize code found online, fostering a profound knowledge that will help you achieve success in your own coding endeavors.

We’ve also included scripting to help you understand the underlying technologies associated with programming, as well as those technologies intrinsic to specific projects or jobs you may undertake. Whether you’re developing server software, crafting games, or delving into the realm of AI, this scripting nurtures an intuitive understanding of these platforms and their unique characteristics.

Index Gate also contains scripting that helps you learn about and more importantly, learn how to apply, higher mathematics vital for sophisticated programming. This encompasses algorithm creation and the comprehension of encryption. It also includes the manifestation of the perfect equipment and software applications that will improve your programming abilities. Not just that, Index Gate will enhance your ability to wield these tools — essentially your creative instrument — when programming. Expect to find features, shortcuts, tips and tricks that will help you better use your equipment and software.

This scripting extends beyond just your equipment and other programming suites. If you’re using a program like Unreal Engine, for example, expect to intuitively learn and understand all of its nuances as well.

And yes, we included the manifestation of mentors, associates, books, guides, programs, etc.that would help you achieve all of your goals in regards to programming. Don’t think we didn’t realize that this industry has become extremely competitive in regards to hiring — not to mention, the current economy has led to multiple tech layoffs at big companies. That’s why we included job, income and opportunity manifestation. This scripting is designed to give those on the job search (or just looking for opportunities) a strong advantage, as your subconscious mind will be finely tuned to manifest the optimal opportunity for you at any given moment.

The overarching objective is to remove any superficial barriers inhibiting your creative potential in programming. With Index Gate, your environment need not be an obstacle or a hindrance. Once you’ve mastered the art of wielding your creative instrument, the only remaining element is the most critical: the actual act of creation through coding. The environment then transforms into an ally, no longer an enemy standing in your path. Remember what we said about even those who never considered coding could run Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X?Some of you will get this, and some of you won’t: As we mentioned, the act of coding is an act of creation — of alchemy. Of taking an abstract idea and making it real. And there are many things that could be described the same way — painting a picture, for example. Perhaps interpretive dance. Anything artistic.

There’s something special about programmers, however.

They’re taking an idea without form, which is at one end of a continuum, and transforming it into an unambiguous solid construct that serves a specific purpose.By this, we mean, there may be multiple ways to write code to achieve a goal, but the goal itself is firm. The end product doesn’t lend itself to multiple interpretations by different observers.

A GPS app is just a GPS app.

Transmuting an idea from the realm of unseen form into a static, unalterable entity calls for a distinct set of skills, different from those of an artist translating a mental image onto canvas.

Those of you who “get it” are probably already thinking of how this unique ability can enhance other aspects of your life and enrich your toolbox of skills. Index Gate contains a lot of scripting designed to enhance that ability, enabling you to delve into the depths of the subconscious mind, comprehend the mental forces that fuel creation, and apply these learnings directly to your work.

For the coder, this implies that you will unlock an intricate, intuitive grasp of your chosen programming language that remains elusive to others. The best solutions will emerge to you naturally, along with the underlying rationale, and you’ll be able to explain your knowledge to others with little effort.

You’ll simply appear “magical” to your colleagues and bosses. They’ll wonder how you somehow manage to create software that is superior in every way, shape or form. No crashes. No hogging internal resources. No hitches with the code. It just works and it works well.

For the aspiring entrepreneur, this scripting can help transform your innovative ideas into tangible products, all while nurturing new skills and sparking remarkable revelations along the way.

If you have an idea that you want to turn into reality, this scripting can and will help you do just that.If you simply want to boost your creativity and cognitive functions in a way you’ve never tried before, give Index Gate a try.

You can claim we’re too deep in the realm of metaphysical abstraction. You can claim that such esoteric rhetoric doesn’t belong in the realm of coding.

Truth endures. Coding is an act of creation. The most adaptable programmers know this, even if subconsciously. Your skills will increase on Index Gate, regardless of skill level. It’s a competitive world out there, and it’s only getting harder. This is your advantage. Are you ready to enter the Index Gate?

Pro-Tips:

This title can change the way you think about “creativity” in general, for the better. Follow those intuitive nudges and take risks when working on something — those nudges are the scripting at play, showing you a better, mind-blowing way to accomplish a goal.Index Gate provides the tools, but it’s up to you to use them. As you learn and work with different programming languages, don’t shy away from the complexity. Rather, engage with it. The more you expose yourself to different problems and paradigms in programming, the better you’ll be able to leverage Index Gate’s cognitive boost and deep learning scripting.Index Gate is a powerful tool for enhancing cognitive functions and facilitating ‘flow’ states. To maximize these benefits, consistently immerse yourself in programming tasks and challenges.The frequent application of your skills, combined with Index Gate, will lead to gradual but significant improvements in your coding prowess.This title is also about connecting you with the right mentors, resources, and opportunities. Be open to these connections. Attend networking events, sign up for webinars, read books, and engage in online programming communities. The manifestation scripts in Index Gate work best when you’re actively involved in the programming world and ready to seize the opportunities that come your way.This title stacks well with any of our wealth-generating and boosting titles, particularly Stark ZP.It’ll also stack well with The Revelation of Mind and other cognitive enhancement titles.

We’d recommend using the stack space for something more creative.Renaissance Man is another good choice.If you aren’t interested in programming, use this title to explore another mode of thinking and exploring the world, giving you more insight on how to better achieve your own goals.

Mogul: Wealth and Money Manifestation Subliminal

MOGUL: The art and science of wealth manifestation and generation demystified.Mogul is designed for individuals wanting to unleash their full wealth, productivity and business potential by dissolving faulty, limiting beliefs and habits and replacing them with a healthy mindset geared toward maximizing your financial potential. Mogul: Wealth and Money Manifestation Subliminal

Manifest Wealth, Money, Abundance and Business with Our Advanced Subliminal Audio ProgramMany people believe that wealth is the result of one singular event, like being born with money, winning the lottery or stumbling upon that million dollar idea. But, those who have made it know that success (and generating massive sums of wealth) is a process, not an event. The MOST IMPORTANT element of that process is making sure that our innermost thoughts and beliefs regarding wealth and success won’t sabotage our efforts.

If you believe that money is inherently evil — as society often teaches — you’re placing artificial limits on your ability to acquire wealth and lead the life you know you want. If the idea of earning lots of money scares you, turn back now. MOGUL is the most advanced, most effective wealth generation subliminal mind program available anywhere.

With MOGUL, you’ll quickly begin to experience rapid internal growth (and external results) in every aspect of your life where money and wealth are involved. Be prepared for work superiors to take notice of your increased efforts and productivity. Be ready for long-term wealth generation ideas to suddenly materialize alongside a powerful, positive motivation to bring those ideas to fruition. Prepare yourself for better financial and spending habits, like automatically and effortlessly limiting frivolous purchases and instead routing that money into a business, investment, or other wealth generation vehicle.

Simply put, with MOGUL, you WILL think differently about money and those new thoughts and habits WILL lead you to a debt-free life of wealth and prosperity. MOGUL also contains scripting to help you discover your personal mission and guide you down a path toward generating massive amounts of wealth from that mission. There’s nothing better than doing what you love AND earning money while you do it. Understand that MOGUL isn’t going to necessarily turn you into some kind of corporate executive or stock market trader (unless that’s what you want). MOGUL helps you earn wealth fulfilling your personal dreams, whether that be writing novels, becoming the CEO of a large company, or professional snowboarding.

It’s your life, live it how you want, and with MOGUL, make lots of money while doing it. Want extra power? Try stacking MOGUL with ASCENSION.

Objectives:

Achieve complete and total financial freedom through the manifestation and building of wealth and success Increase overall motivation to generate as much wealth as possible through all available channels, which includes creating NEW channels and pathways for revenue (ex: entrepreneurship, trading stocks or crypto, etc.)
Easily generate new ideas for wealth generation and increase motivation to act on those ideas
Improve goal setting habits, and eliminate all fears around achieving those goals, especially when setting goals that deal with generating wealth and achieving success
Increase overall productivity and eliminate procrastination, especially when working toward generating maximum wealth
Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal wealth ceilings (negative beliefs capping your earning potential) preventing you from achieving complete financial freedom.
Breakthrough and eliminate any and all internal success ceilings (negative beliefs capping your ability to achieve widespread success)Intuitively forecast market movements of all kinds: securities, commodities, forex, business niches, etc.
Improve debt management skills and eliminate all debt that inhibits your ability to generate wealth (this does not negatively affect strategic deals that includes obtaining credit or other capital that requires repayment)
Develop long-term financial visualization and planning skills
Manifest friends, colleagues, partners, etc. who will help you achieve all of your success and wealth goals
Manifest mentors, books, courses and other sources of information to give you the knowledge to achieve all of your success and wealth goals
Develop a strong sense of self, improve internal confidence in your ability to succeed at everything you attempt, especially when working toward wealth generation
Completely detach from and neutralize all negative societal programming in regards to money, success and generating wealth
Change your mindset to that of a winner, turning all negatives into opportunities for growth and acting upon those opportunities in a way that helps you generate wealth and achieve widespread success
Develop, generate and radiate an energetic “celebrity-like” aura that attracts high value, high net worth, positive, helpful individuals, signaling to them that you are someone with extreme wealth building potential And more!

King’s Radiance

We’ve always considered how to create a massively powerful imprinting subliminal technology (imprinting meaning other people remember you and think about you on a deep, romantic/sexual level) while fully achieving the extremely potent natural empowerment effect that happens from fully embracing free will of yourself and others. And we’ve cracked the code. King’s Radiance creates an imprinting aura that beguiles and awes that comes from deep within you, based on your own inner radiance, sure to make you unforgettable – just like a king should be.

Power Talk

Every sentence, every word holds massive subtext that if understood will help you achieve incredible things socially. Power Talk helps you develop a deep understanding of the underlying principles of power talk and exactly how to use them. Has some similarities to Power Can Corrupt, however Power Talk focuses strictly and extremely deeply on power talk itself – the structures, the words and their deepest meanings. If paired together with Power Can Corrupt, a potent synergistic effect will be created. Power Talk is the ultimate module for complete verbal mastery – a deep dive into the greatest subtleties of speech.

Organization Perfected

Neatness, cleanliness and organization make all your plans easier to execute – ensure that the environment around you is perfectly clean and organized for your success, as well as your mental space through Organization Perfected.Furthermore, Organization Perfected helps you organize and clean in a rapid manner.

I AM

A powerful breakdown module, a part of the well known ST1 of Khan – Total Breakdown. It will break down your negative beliefs, emotions, traumas, thoughts, and behaviors and make you more congruent with who you truly are. Furthermore, it will provide a strong push towards discovering more of who you are and what you need to do to become an individual who lives fully in his power. You will also stop defining yourself by your past, present or future, and become able to live in the moment in the fullest expression of you.

I AM is a module that is part of Khan ST1 – Total Breakdown, and because of this it can be quite wide in its effects. It will remove all that stops you from being truly congruent with yourself while helping you be your true self in the present moment.

Victory’s Call

You know the feeling. The feeling when you aren’t really dreading something, but you just… I don’t want to do it. And so you end up avoiding it, delaying it until you have no choice. No more. Eliminate avoidance with Victory’s Call, and get the things you know you have to do. By adding Victory’s Call to your custom you will gradually remove your avoidant tendencies and charge your problems and issues head on, regardless of what they are – be it a difficult conversation, decision or simply boring routine. Victory calls, it is time for you to answer.

Tyrant

Improving your ability to influence reality by improving the super, sub and normal conscious lines, and making your personal reality is Tyrant’s goal. Development of more powerful manifestation, increasingly more profound and faster effects are what you can expect.

Tyrant differs from others in that it strengthens all the levels of your mind and optimizes its working, so that your mind has a stronger grasp over reality. It can be used as a training regiment for the power your subconscious mind can exert over reality. Add it to generally strengthen your mind’s ability to manifest and shift reality.

Sacred Words

Persuading others in written form is a true skill. Be it emails, business proposals, documents or simply texting, you now have the key to be your most persuasive while writing. You will become able to perfectly convey your ideas, while putting your thoughts in such a way so as to convince the other person easily.

Emperor’s Voice

Your voice is an integral part of your identity and how others perceive you. A deeper, more dominant, more confident voice is an essential tool for any area of life. This also applies for women – a more bubbly, confident voice for women can be the difference between a new job or failure, or even a new relationship or nothing. Emperor’s Voice will work on your pronunciation, the physical attributes of your voice, the emotion you carry in your voice, and other such details that together cause you to become noticed whenever you speak.

Eye of the Storm

Losing yourself in a negative habit (or several!) can feel like drifting into a storm. With Eye of the Storm, you will regain your control over your negative habits and become able to build positive habits with greater and greater ease.Whenever you feel yourself drifting, you will be able to safely end up in the Eye of the Storm and take back control over your life. You can also use Eye of the Storm whenever you want to build new positive habits.

Cashflow Catalyst

Have a skill? Monetize it. Any skill, talent or ability, you can find a way and angle to monetize it to its extreme by utilizing Cash Flow Catalyst. Through this module you will find new ideas flooding into your mind that will help you achieve incredible wealth by monetizing your skill.

The Way of ROI

While many of our titles already contain guidance towards the most profitable actions you can take for your goals, The Way of ROI is a module specifically focused on developing even further your ability to take the most profitable (and not just time or money wise) actions every day and in any situation. It will guide you towards these actions and open your eyes to the possibilities.However, that is not all.It also takes into account how hard these actions are and finds the ones with the highest rate of investment of your time, money, etc., but with the least resistance to it. Utilize this module to create a path of least resistance and highest possible ROI towards your goals. Keep in mind that challenges are sometimes instrumental tools in achieving greatness – but with enough conscious guidance you can experience it even with this module.

Technological Prodigy

Technological Prodigy is designed to give you a powerful edge in our rapidly technologically advancing society. It will help you rapidly increase your skill with any technology while also learning and understanding its intricacies. Furthermore, you will awaken your inner innovator and start having a wealth of technological ideas cropping up into your mind – and that Technological Prodigy will help you make it into reality.

Financial Success Reality Shifter

Shifting reality… A concept that sounds far fetched. At Subliminal Club… it isn’t. With FSRS, we will be shifting your reality and your perception of it into a reality where financial success is the only true reality. This will result in unbelievable coincidences, luck, chance meetings etc. Wealth is within your grasp.

Wealth Limit Destroyer

Self created limits are simply a matter of not seeing other options. When you allow yourself to look beyond, limits disappear. This module is how you will destroy any financial limits standing in front of you, be they a lack of money, lack of ideas, or even a lack of action. There can be no limits with the Subliminal Club.

Sultan

Money, wealth, status. Sultan will help you develop your very own way of creating inconceivable amounts of wealth. It also works as a powerful manifestor of money, bringing more and more into your life. Status will rise in tandem with your wealth, allowing you to grow more and more economically. Being a Sultan means living in opulence, and this is what the Sultan creates out of you.

Submodel Alpha

Imagining situations allows us to train ourselves and to help us predict and react well to situations. Submodel Alpha allows us to do this process rapidly, millions of times in our subconscious – a similar process to how AI is trained, on a much more profound, enormous scale. Using Submodel Alpha, you will be able to be prepared for any situation that you might go through and react in the best possible way.

Instant Business Tactician

Know instantly what approach you need to take in any business situation – how to lead a meeting, how to negotiate, how to resolve business situations etc. Instant Business Tactician will be your very own inner mentor, telling you what to do to get to the business goals you desire.

Overdrive

This module will overdrive your life with success, making you a natural winner. Even if you sometimes fail, it is simply a small setback for a true winner. More importantly, Overdrive will make your subliminal endeavors more successful.

Overdrive is a module that pushes into overdrive all success-oriented thoughts and subliminal influence. It works on enforcing such programming and making it deeper. It also acts as a result enhancer module if you have any success-oriented modules/cores in that it uses the success module towards furthering the goals of all the modules in your custom.

2 Likes

I love how once a custom is ordered, it’s a declaration to the Universe that “This is who I am.” Shifts begin before the custom is even received.

This weekend, I’ve been diligently mowing my lawn and cleaning my backyard, including an area I’ve neglected for the better part of a year. But the more I looked at it, the more I was compelled to put it all in order.

I’m also listening to Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. I have to give Organization Perfected some info to pull from.

Emperor Fit IV is revealing where my workouts can improve and packing on some muscle. I looked very jacked this morning post workout.

I have the feeling that on most of my exercises, I need to go down in weight (resistance bands) and focus on contracting the target muscles. Whereas before I was pushing heavy, now I am focused on my form and activating the muscles.

I dropped down a band on my chest press and focused just on my chest muscles contracting. It was intense. I think I could drop down one more band and still achieve fatigue within 40 slow and controlled reps. I’ll find out in 2 days.

The Ultimate Programmer x Mogul custom arrived.

I gave it a 3 minute loop listen, and I was not prepared.
My mind is buzzing physically. I know SC is striving to create subs that don’t cause noticeable brain buzzing, but this feels like a mental organization/shift is taking place.

It feels like ideas are being moved into place and out of spaces. As if my mind was made of Legos and they were being removed and moved to upgrade my brain.

I think it is a combination of the “I AM”, “Organization Perfected”, and “Tyrant” modules.

3 Likes

The funny thing about setting intentions is that some times they come faster than you expected.

I talked about adding in LOTS in a custom a couple months from now. But a thought crept into my mind, “Why not drop Spartan Fit for LOTS now?”

Emperor Fit IV is the equivalent of 4 cores and with Stark, that’s five cores!

I could cut down 5 to 1 by just doing LOTS. And so this morning I pulled the trigger and bought it.

So a final update to my stack for now:

Mon: LOTS + Ultimate Programmer x Mogul custom
Wed: Wanted + LOTS
Fri: Wanted + Ultimate Programmer x Mogul custom

I’m betting this streamlined stack will allow for faster manifestations and achievement of my goals with less recon.

The Wanted x LOTS custom is still apart of the plan closer to the end of the year.

1 Like

LOTS of Room for Improvement

This morning’s workout revealed to me that I’ve been powering through so many workouts. What do I mean?

I haven’t focused on the mind muscle connection nor the contraction of the targeted muscle group. I have just been pushing and pulling weight.

Now I’m focused on exploding through the concentric with slow controlled eccentric portions of each exercise. I’m putting my mind into my muscles and feeling the contraction.

Even with the lightest bands my chest was exhausted before I hit 30 reps. My quads were done after 20 reps. And my shoulders could barely hit 10 (I can normally bang out 20+).

The only difference is contracting the targeted muscles intentionally to move the weight.

Another exhausting workout this morning. It’s likely I need a day of rest, I was weaker today on some of my lifts than 2 days ago.

The new cadence is kicking my arse. My mind muscle connection is increasing. My ability to contract the targeted muscle is increasing.

I used the 2nd lightest bands possible on my shoulders and could not complete 10 where as 2 days ago I used the next band up and knocked out 10.

The new focus on the contraction has intensified the impact on my muscles. I can feel when my side delts are working vs my front delts. That’s new.

I’m considering an active recovery day for tomorrow, where I either ride my assault bike or do some cardio stretching a la DDP yoga. 1-2 days a week may become active recovery days, where I’m not lifting, but I am doing something to get my heart rate up.

Here’s a crazy question. @AnswerGroup

Would Spartan, LOTS, and Wanted Black be too demanding on my body?

Here are my thoughts. I want to the advantage of the compatibility of Spartan and LOTS for building muscles and stamina. I also want to keep the WB results coming. I’m thinking

Mon: IG:UP x Mogul Custom + LOTS
Wed: Spartan + LOTS
Fri: IG:UP x Mogul Custom + LOTS + (3-5 minutes WB)

I don’t need much exposure to WB at this point, I’ve been doing 1-2 loops a week since getting it. I think one shorter loops will do, while building my body, but I don’t want to overwhelm my mind/body with all the physical shifting. This is why we experiment.

If I notice WB is limiting my physical growth, I’ll drop it for a while and bring it back in after achieving my fitness goals.

Upon further thought,

Fri: IG:UP x Mogul Custom + Spartan + 3-5 minutes of Wanted Black

One word, MetaGPT.

Just discovered this gem of an AI large language model designed to be a software development team. That’s right.

Multiple AI agents fulfill each step in the process of creating software, including debugging.

I’m in the research phase now, but will spend sometime this weekend setting this up and playing with it.

Spartan & LOTS

I’ve increased my appetite tremendously but haven’t gained a pound. I may need even more calories to build my body.

Workouts are very intense.

1 Like

Despite the release of Hero:Origins, I’m sticking with my new stack for a while.

Spartan + Lots

I’m in physical exertion heaven. These new ultra slow 8 second reps are crazy.

Today was a push day, and I took the X3 white band (the lightest one) to failure with 27 full reps and 3 partials. Total focus on my pecs during each rep.

Afterwards I could feel the blood pumping back into my chest, shoulders and triceps. It was unreal.

For comparison, with my previous 4 sec reps, I could easily do 40 reps with more reps in the tank.

IG:UP x Mogul Custom

I’m more organized in some areas and beginning to see all the areas where I need more organization.

The amount of business building content I’ve been consuming is next level. The almanac of Naval. My first millions podcast. The CEO Show.

I haven’t consumed much programming related info, as my evening study time has been commandeered by a professional training I’m taking in preparation for a professional test next weekend. Once that’s over, Rust and JavaScript here I come.

I’m also adding Node-red into the mix.

A zero employee Saas is the goal, for MRR. Currently looking at problems I can solve by integrating AI and data from APIs. I’ll work with independent contractors as needed.

But for now baby steps and then leaps. Pass this test. Apply for the professional license. Build a MVP for the Saas. Find clients.

Also the Sacred Words Module is kicking in. I found the most pleasant way to respond to what I felt were ridiculous requests via text from a few members of a team that I work with. Instead of telling them to kick rocks, I let them know that their concerns would be addressed with a timeline.

Wanted Black

Even at 3 minutes a week, this title still delivers results.

I appreciate my wife more. I think the relationship warning should come out of the description for this product. This title does not make me want other women.

That being said it definitely brings more attractive women around you, but that’s like window dressing. Their presence doesn’t inspire action. And maybe that’s just how I’m processing it.

Either way, I’m not complaining. My relationship deepens and continues to become more satisfying with each passing day. And who doesn’t want that.

2 Likes

@Achilles

I appreciate Mike Mentzer. Dr. Jaquish is very much in the same vein as Mike without the pro bodybuilding background.

I’m doing this with the X3 resistance bands. 1 second lift, 1 sec hold, 6 secs lower. 1 set to failure, 15-40 reps, 4-5 exercises, 4-6 days a week depending on recovery.

1 Like

Arthur Jones and Mike Metzer were way ahead of their time.

2 Likes

Victory’s Call

What a great module! Looking back over the weekend, this module was very present and helped me to knock out a bunch of Honey-dos this weekend.

Even when I was tired and it was getting late, I found the will to say let me just knock this out and get things done.

I still have more to do. But no issues around getting it done.

2 Likes

I over did it. Too many full loops and WB/HOSB aren’t playing nice together.

Dropping down to 30s micro loops for the foreseeable future. Once I normalize to that, I’ll weigh increasing the length of my loops.

I’m also dropping WB micro loops on the weekends. I’ll substitute Primal for WB, in hopes of keeping up the sexual tension without the recon. It’s only 1 30s loop on Friday evenings.

For those who think subliminals are a fix-all, they are not. But when things do go awry, subliminals do increase your chances of being long term successful, by keeping your goals in mind as you take action.

What a rough week I’ve had.

I failed a professional exam by 4 questions. Was extremely disappointed in my performance and the thought of paying that exam fee again. I drank. I smoked. And barely worked out for most of last week. 3 workouts when I normally do 5-6.

Then I took a few days off and dropped down to microloops 30 seconds - 1 minute only. I did a little testing between the two and 1 minute gave me a nice boost of energy along with manifestations, without recon symptoms.

Technological Prodigy Manifestation:

I know nothing about editing but thankfully found an audacity plugin and macro setting that lets me select the amount of time and creates a snippet. I then replaced all my full loop playlists with microloops. Not having to worry about stopping the audio makes it so much easier to absorb the messages because I am not distracted.

HOSB/LOTS:

Even with less workouts last week, I still packed on a little more muscle. Must be the extra calories and rest combined with these magical audios. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of my shoulders and arms now I have to remember that those are my arms. It catches me off guard when I can see the changes so quickly.

Sultan:

I spent more money on myself last month than I normally do or have in quite some time. I have the money to do it and for the most part it was on things I needed, like shoes. I purchased three zero drop sneakers and boots and an extra pair of work boots.

HOSB:

I can’t stop thinking about culture. I learned that culture was a person’s way of life when I was a kid. And now I have my own kids.

I have created a family.

But what I haven’t done is consciously create a culture for them. I’ve been living by the seat of pants as a parent and I choose differently now. I am asking myself the hard questions about the lessons I want to pass on to them and how I want to do it.

One thing is clear, I want to leave them a legacy of passionately pursuing excellence in everything.

The Samurai way was to do things with excellence as a practice. From the tea ceremonies to the sharpening of blades. All was in pursuit of excellence.

Ultimate Programmer x Mogul Custom:

So many manifestations of information for coding and building a Saas from people doing it. Even though I haven’t coded much recently, my understanding of concepts and how they work is improving daily. I am beginning to understand the basics of coding at a more profound level. My ability to map out processes, inputs, and outputs is increasing.

2 Likes