Long term Ultimate Programmer Mogul Custom adventures

LOTS no more

One full cycle of LOTS and it’s time to change it out. I have enjoyed the minor but noticable muscular gains and will use it in the future.

The reason is HOSB. The self reflection is intense at times. And inside of that self reflection, LOTS no longer seemed necessary. Instead what I deem missing is more discipline. So I’ll be bring Spartan into the stack to accelerate my growth of discipline.

Hard times create hard men

As uncertainty increases around the world, it is easy to be pessimistic. It is hard to be optimistic when the old systems are no longer working and the new systems have yet to be implemented.

One thing is clear to me discipline, endurance, and an iron will are necessary for the path ahead.

NRich

While I haven’t purchased this yet, I am strongly considering it. I can either purchase this now and add it to my stack, wait until we get the greenlight for rebuilds and build my IG:UP x Mogul custom, or I can do both.

What’s holding me back? The thought that I spent hundreds of dollars in SC subs last month and I would rather let my subs work for a bit before buying new ones.

This is fear. Lack of abundance thinking. For I know these products work.

So what’s another $90 towards my personal development? A drop in the bucket. And just like that my decision is made and the path laid bare before me

The new stack

• Listening Day 1: Ultimate Programmer x Mogul Custom & NRich

• Listening Day 2: Hero & Spartan

1 Minute Micro loops for this cycle. Afterwards, I’ll gauge increasing the listening time for the 1st sub on each day to 3 minutes.

So far very smooth. The Musashi obsession has subsided. I had 4-5 weeks of reading everything I could get my hands on about Samurais and Musashi.

The wealth obsession has begun. The idea flow and ability to think through steps is amazing.

1 Like

Weekend in Review

I’ve been able to tackle the to do list with ease. There was no hesitation, but there were periods of down time and relaxation.

Still I was able to

• enjoy a couples’ date night with two other married couples;

• move three large pieces of furniture (with some help from my wife);

• wash some clothes;

• play board games with my son;

• make room and organize the dry goods area of cellar (this involved moving 10+ 24-50lbs buckets);

• restock our water supplies;

• have a movie night with my kids; and

• iron several days worth of work shirts to save time during the week (I haven’t done this in a while, yet found it easy to do and taking no more than 20 minutes for four shirts).

I attribute much of this to the Victory Calls module. There’s no dread in doing the things I have to do.

When I think about work over the past week, I can see the Way of ROI module having an effect. I’ve been taking the most profitable actions at work and it’s made my days much easier.

1 Like

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/main-disc-thread-nouveau-r-i-c-h-now-available-q-core-for-customs-available/19943/270?u=seneca

This made me consider changing up my whole stack.

Sunday night I played my Day A playlist right before bed, as part of an experiment to allow for most processing to happen while sleeping.

I spent much of yesterday being productive as hell and thinking about my goals and my stack. Here’s why.

I like the idea of HOSB, seeking excellence in many areas of life is right up my alley. Here’s the thing the fact that it doesn’t mesh well with WB is disappointing.

The copy for HOSB and Spartan have some huge stimulus just achieved in different ways for different outcomes. I listened to the copy for both yesterday a few times to prep my mind for what’s ahead, and I felt like that would be a mistake.

Here’s what I like about HOSB: my focus is up, my productivity is up, my workouts are increasing in intensity and my body is changing accordingly. It’s bulkier than WB, which gave me a leaner look. Now my shoulders, chest, and back kind of give me a hulking appearance.

What’s missing is the romance. I’ve been so on my purpose that I am almost in monk mode way more than while running EB. I was still very social on EB, but on HOSB I find myself less social and more focused on my work.

I need to find the balance of family, romance, work, and wealth building goals. I love my custom. Power Talk is starting to shine through and Sacred Words is appearing in my emails and text messages.

So I’m keeping the custom and NRICH. But I feel like either changing the stack to WB/NRich one day, and my custom on the other day.

Or having my custom and NRICH on one day and Primal/Emperor on the other day.

I’m also considering rebuilding an old HOM/Emperor custom once the NWE is available for customs.

@RVconsultant I can no longer edit the title of this thread. Can you change it to “Long term Ultimate Programmer Mogul Custom adventures”? If not, no biggie. Either way I appreciate your contribution here.

It’s time to get BLACKED (Pause):rofl::joy::rofl:

Double entender aside, I took some time this weekend to flesh out my goals and which subs would best support those goals while keeping my stack to no more than four, but preferably 3 subs.

After much consideration, I choose to drop Hero and not add Primal nor Emperor.

Instead Khan Black will be the 3rd Sub along with my UPxMo Custom and NRich.

Why?

Hero wiped out the romantic side of life for me during the last cycle with it. Yes other things were taking priority with regard to development, but the total disregard for it / my growing ability to shut down that aspect of my personality for focus on other things was too jarring for the reality I’ve built.

For me Hero was more isolating than Emperor Black, which I had no issues with at all.

But what about strength training? I’m continuing to do it and if others reports about boosted testosterone are accurate, KB will more than suffice for my training goals, while supporting the cultivation of my sexual energy for the achievement of my other goals.

Results

Initial KB 1 results after a 5 minute loop, were wild. I could feel energy coursing through my body. I hadn’t felt that in 20 years, back when I was having OBE meditative experiences.

I feel more grounded in my core /sacral area. I feel sexual, but I am not controlled by it. Whereas anytime I bring Primal back into my stack I feel overcome with sexual thoughts for the 1st week or 2. This is controlled sexual energy.

NRich + UPxMo Custom lead to a great spousal planning meeting for the next 4 years of major financial expenditures and goals.

The idea flow from NRich is mind blowing. Ideas are not the issue. Choice and execution are the only things between me and my goals.

Here are a few results I received in the last month during my subliminal adventures. I won’t include anything posted in other threads.

1. Offered a chance to do some additional night work for extra money, but the work required that I have some additional training and 90 days of experience that I didn’t have. So it didn’t work out.

2. I was informed that I would be released from my project by the end of the month, as the budget for the project was running out. Some higher ups heard and began a campaign to keep me.

3. Upon hearing that the campaign wasn’t working, a senior exec took time to critique my CV and gave me his as an example to update my own. He then offered to put me in touch with two recruiters for the industry that he uses.

4. The main contractor I work for gave me some additional hours of work out of nowhere.

5. Multiple improvements in my marriage.

6. A general productivity boost at work and home. There is an ease to doing things that I haven’t had before. Many things just flow together, and I’ve gotten so much accomplished.

7. After falling off the wagon of smoking weed, and ramping up my usage, the desire to use has fallen away completely and it’s been a week without the urge to to smoke at all.

8. A knee injury finally healed after 6 months, allowing me to squat pain free for the 1st time.

This is by no means an exhaustive list, just the things that stick out over the last few weeks.

5 Likes

x3 workout ?

Yes, but it was a form issue. I have since corrected my form. I had to learn to spread and plant my toes properly before lifting.

I was doing squats on a vibe plate and I felt a small pain, but pushed through and finished the workout. The next day, I could not stand on the vibe plate without we excruciating pain.

I had to change all shoes to barefoot shoes with wide toe boxes. I did a lot of form work. I got lifts for squats. And for months I was only doing partial squats, on just the ground plate, to just above the pain point.

A cycle of KB4 + Hero as my Day 2 stack and I am able to squat all the way down on the vibe plate, pain free.

A brief update.

Since my last post, I’ve been dealing with a family issue and greatly reduced my subliminal focus.

During that time, I continued to listen to a full loop of my custom at least once a week, and sometimes twice.

The remaining days I left for processing while focusing much of my energy on resolving the issue and planning my (non-violent) vengeance on those stupid enough to conspire against my child. That’s all I’ll say about that other than to say that resolution is near.

I haven’t done any coding or business dealings, but I continued to listen. My project that was supposed to end at the end of November kept me on for a few more weeks, just long enough to start another project that provides more time off while I tend to family business.

I consider this a Genesis Mogul manifestation as it brought in an additional 4 weeks of income and allowed for the smooth transition to the next project.

It has been a turbulent 6 weeks, but I have kept my composure and remained THC free. Thanks Eye of the Storm. I’m still enjoying a beer here and there, but I will use January to take a break and detox some more.

With the recent upgrade to Primal, I will cycle that in for the fun of it.

I’m also considering bringing Emperor HOM back into the fold. I have not used it since the initial ZP version, but feel that it may provide just what I am looking for as I refocus on Family and wealth.

Especially since some time ago, I read on here that it contained the entire Emperor script :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:.

1 Like

Current Stack:

DAY 1:

Ultimate Programmer Mogul Custom
Emperor HOM

DAY 2:

Khan Black Stage 4
Primal

I’ll report back when there’s more to say.

So four titles and one of them is a custom?

Yep. With plenty of days off.

A Monday/Thursday schedule works well for me. And if it’s ever too much I’ll drop either Primal or Khan Black, as both of those are just for fun.

My custom and Emperor HOM are the real gems in this stack.

After 2 weeks, this stack has proven to be too much. Mainly the K4B4/Primal day. So I’ve dropped KB4 for now.

Not that I think it was the culprit, but considering that it has so many programs in one, by dropping it I can alleviate the overwhelming horniness that was present. It was too distracting for me.

I took a few extra days off to clear out and will proceed with the following stack instead:

Day 1:
Ultimate Programmer X Mogul Custom
Revelation of Spirit

Day 2:
Emperor HOM
Primal

I’m approaching 3 months of using my custom and one of the biggest things that has stayed with me is Eye of the Storm. This module has had one of the most profound changes on my desire for numbing substances, drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana.

This week, I received some disturbing news that I normally would have went to have a drink to “calm my nerves”. I made the choice to be with my feelings and accept them as they were without substances. I chose to face the upset, fury, and discomfort.

Of course ASBR was released and I chose to try it and change up my stack a bit.

Two changes were made. I dropped my custom completely for 1 cycle. I haven’t taken much time off of it since getting it.

In the meantime, it’s been 5 minute micro loops of ASBR & LOTS on one day and Lineage Mandate & ROS on the other day.

I will conclude the cycle right before my week+ family vacation coming up at the end of the month. That will be my full washout from everything. A chance for everything to marinate and manifest

For anyone following these adventures, yes I do change subs often. I keep a long-term theme and my goals in mind as I accentuate different aspects of life through the subs.

I feel the months of my custom tilled up the soil of life. I planted a few seeds and then watered them with ASBR and there are sprouts appearing in the soil.

I did not know what the seeds would look like and I still don’t. But things are moving in the right direction.

New job opportunities are on the horizon. I have to choose, do I stay where I am, but ask for more money, take a new job that keeps me out in the field on job sites but from a corporate level with less liability, or take a new job that keeps me in the field working in sites from a field operations level.

The corporate track puts me on the way to being a VP/exec in 5-10 years. The field track keeps me in the field and while it doesn’t completely cut off the corporate opportunities it does delay that by 2-3 years. There’s a lot more to consider with the opportunities, but both are aligned with my goals of more income and better health benefits.

ROS is taking me on a wild path. I am much more patient and in tune with the world. I’ve also been drawn to very far out spiritual information. As far out as it is, it’s more in tune with my own understandings and experiences.

Lineage Mandate has increased my ability to empathize with my kids and understand situations from their perspective. This sub is still brewing under the lid and hasn’t boiled over quite yet.

1 Like

After a nice long washout, I feel refreshed from no subliminal usage for a week+.

I noticed quite the bloom especially with regard to Lineage Mandate.

I feel that many of the goals of my custom can be accomplished with ASBR, so for the next cycle I will continue ASBR on one day and LM and ROS on another day.

After this cycle, I will assess my progress and consider adding my custom back in with ASBR.

I’m thinking deeply about my future (25-30 years), what I want it to look like, and which path is likely to get me there.

One job outshines the rest in terms of long term career prospects. It would be stepping on a different track within my field but at a corporate level. It also allows me an inside view for a product I want to develop for my field.

Another opportunity provides a similar trajectory but requires 3 years of field work.

The future unfolding before me was unimaginable 3 months ago and yet small steps along the way and jumping on a great opportunity put me in place to enjoy it.

All is not as I would like and there is much I will improve for things to be at my own standards for me. But I cannot complain, nor will I.

There is much to be done as I enter my next decade and chapter of life.

2 Likes

The Custom returns!

After a hiatus from my custom it’s time to cycle it back in.

New Stack:

UPxMogul Custom
ASBR
Lineage Mandate

New listening method:

Playing a full loop at 25%-50% volume or less.

I normally listen to my loops through headphones while listening to a podcast or something, but I’m going to change that up. Now I will listen to nothing else at the same time.

Short term goals of this stack (3-6 months):

• Have a stellar start with the new company who’s offer I accepted. I start next month.
  • Continue my coding mastery and business journey by finishing and launching at least one paid app/Saas.
  • Continue working towards having and maintaining a happy, healthy, and wealthy family and creating a space for my family to thrive.
  • Get my son into a new school that serves his best interests

Quick updates:

Things are perfectly imperfect and I love it. I am buzzing with a new energy. New never-ending possibilities appear like never before. (Phoenix)

I made my own short relaxing visualization to go along with ASBR. I’ve also cycled in Phoenix. Also keeping my UPxMogul custom.

I’ve launched my LinkedIn campaign rebranding my newly gained skills and giving people very valuable tools if they choose to it. (ASBR)

This has also given me an idea for a GPT wrapped Saas specific to my industry. I already have everything I need, I have to just put in the time.

I’m going to build out the Saas. I think in a week or less I can have a working prototype. And I’ll launch that during the campaign.

It’s the kind of thing where 1000 customers will change my income significantly.

One week later and I have built a minimum viable product for my gpt wrapped Saas. There’s plenty more to build before launching, but it’s enough to demo the tech and gain feedback from some colleagues who would be using it.