LONG GUIDE: New Recommended Listening Patterns for ZP, by Billions (not official or verified)

3 min sounds good except for the SC support article implying that some subs might need up to 5 min.

1 Like

That was referring to Q customs if i’m not mistaken.

“As for the major titles, three minutes should be enough for full exposure. If you want to be on the absolute safe side, stick with five minutes.”

1 Like

I askes Saint about this multiple times. It seems to really only matter in customs with dense (large) cores.
Think Alchemist ST4, and QL ST4 and 18 modules or something. IIRC all major titles are covered with 3 min.
Even most customs SHOULD be fine with 3 min, but if you’re unsure, 5 min covers everything.

3 Likes

Just found this thread today. Any updates to this for ZP V2? I’ve only been doing the standard 15 minutes, two subs, every other day with a 5 day washout. In my personal experience I’ve only experienced recon once Running QLst1 with DR st1 (15 minutes each) on the same day. I’ve experimented with doing three subs every other day with no noticeable recon, seeing overall positive slow-building results. I normally stick with two subs every other day and do not add a third.

But I want the best results possible and if less really is more, then I’d like to try the 5-7 minute duration, Mon/Wed/Fri, if this is still recommended for the best results. I’ve been doing SC subs for 10 months straight (following standard guidelines) since I found SC, and have experienced amazing results. I guess I want to start taking it up to the next level.

Thanks and am interested if even these new listening patterns have changed since this post was first made.

The listening patterns haven’t really been updated but there have been suggestions of listening to 3 minutes and even 30 seconds when starting a new sub.

I used to listen to 15 minutes of every sub and sometimes didn’t even realise I was getting recon because it was so sneaky. Now I listen to 3 minutes of every sub I’m doing until I feel like I can go up and feel as if im getting better and quicker results in a shorter timeframe. I just started Genesis with 3 minutes and have been getting insights left right and centre as well as feeling grounded, present and like I know success is mine amongst other things. Some things on Heartsong too and I just started that also on 3 minutes.

It’s personal preference and some people will have a higher flow factor with some subs and can do more however it is suggested to start with less.

Gotta find what works for you.

13 Likes

Good stuff and thanks for sharing

1 Like

Recently switched to shorter loops as well, especially when starting a new sub. Results have improved significantly because of less time being in “processing mode”.

A pattern I have found to work well with alternating 3/5 minute loops. If I am only running two titles I’ll run both every other day, and just alternate one for 5 minutes and the other for 3. If I’m doing a third title, I’ll normally try and keep that one with smaller and more focused goals and run 90 seconds- 3 minutes. This pattern has seemed to work extremely well.

7 Likes

Same here:

Since the release of Wanted Black I am using 3 and 5 minute long loops only and with that the recon is managable, endurable and only last for around half to one day. Once the recon is over the bloom effects start.

With this pattern of listening it seems for me that the one rest day between the loops is perfectly enough.
But if I do more than 3 to 5 minutes, then in most cases I need several days instead of one and longer washouts in general in order to process the subliminal input.

1 Like

I do not know if it is a Weighted Blanket I started to use or something else in my QTKS customs, or supplement but I am now able to listen in one day whole 15 minutes of QTKS without any sleep issues. Before I had a schedule of only 3 minutes because I experienced many times that my sleeping was not the best quality.
I woke up many times through the night and also woke up in the morning many times earlier than I should have.

My second listening day is with one QTKS and normal LBFH. 13 minutes for each one seems a little bit too much but I am still trying to find my sweet spot.
Btw I have one rest day in between as usual.

this is so interesting. i’m fairly new here, ie i did a couple months of subs last year. i used to listen to the full 15 minutes of both and didnt feel much. it seems like you’re saying i might not have benefitted because i did too much listening.

are you saying it would be better for me to listen to 30 seconds to 3 minutes to start? how would that even work, like 30 seconds the first week, 3 minutes the second week, then 15 minutes from week 3 onwards?