Listening Schedule Question

So I have knocked down my listening to five minute loops for each of the three subs I am currently running. Two day one, second day off, one loop on the third day. Repeat day one on day five and day three on day seven
Is this really enough right now to see progress?
I am running Dragon Reborn St 1 , Quantum Limitless St 1 , and Limit Destroyer.
I am working on cultivating a growth mindset and I feel that eliminating cognitive as well as mental and emotional trauma and blocks will help facilitate this.
As much as I want to run EOG long term I feel that until I came get to a point where I am not feeling to my core that I will somehow sabotage myself that this is the way to go.
This Cycle I am running the five minute loops. The next cycle I plan to bump it up to seven minutes and so on per the post of @ksub

Day 1 : Dragon Reborn St 1 & Quantum Limitless St 1
Day 3 : Limit Destroyer

5 Likes

I truly believe this is an effective stack for your aims, and it will work on you. You just have to stick with it for at least one cycle consistently. Maybe set the time frame to two cycles since there are three subs.

As someone who often have thoughts of switching and dropping subs (and sometime do so), I know it is easier said than done. And I know how doubt or recon creeps in when there seemingly isn’t anything concrete to show for or when there is setback. Yet a part of me still believes and knows that positive change is happening somewhere.

Let’s do this and keep it up :muscle:

2 Likes

I can understand you might have some concerns about this limited listening schedule. We’ve been through the era of listening to 1 subliminal 6+ hours a day, and now it can be 5 minutes every other day. What a shift in perception.

How about trying it for 21 days and notice what happens?

1 Like