Lion - The Book of Revelations

Stack:

1. Paragon Complete
  2. Revelation of Mind
  3. Revelation of Spirit
  4. Revelation of Body
    +Ascension Chamber

Goals:

1. To apply the concept of Know Thyself.
  2. To find purpose.
  3. To look inwards for the answers. For the Kingdom of God is within.
  4. To find answers to questions of health, wealth and happiness that are tailored to my needs.
  5. To delve into the subconcious to find said answers.
  6. To gain wisdom.
  7. To help others from their point of view rather than mine.
  8. To be authentic and comfortable in my self.
  9. To listen to Mind, Body, and Spirit and understand them.
  10. To be one with the world. Both the inner and outer world.

PS: As of this writing, am running the “presults versions” of RoS and RoB.

20 Likes

Day 1
RoM, Paragon

1. Had this insight that I was seeking validation from certain people because I couldn’t get that from my parents. And that the anger I feel towards others when I don’t get it was because I wasn’t getting it from my father and mother when I most needed it.

2. Am releasing the mixed feelings of needing physical discipline as a child and not wanting it. The confusion of not understanding why what I desire is wrong.

3. Sin. The ultimate control mechanism put in us as a seed to grow deep inside our subconcious mind. It’s very useful for society. But is it useful for the individual self? No.

4. More control over my mind. The control panel appears before me. I pull the switches to decide what I want my mind to do.

5. Hunger, headaches, regret, guilt,… all these are temporary. And they are not me.

7 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa whoa

Lion created WANTED AND HERO?

3 Likes
  1. Use Immortal’s Courage as your shield and Immortal’s Blade as your sword to slay your inner demons. Every RoMan soldier is equipped to handle their dragons.

(dall-e generated image)

3 Likes

Lol. I don’t think RoB is HERO.

2 Likes
  1. Got pushed to do Blessing of the Energy Centers. So went ahead with that.
5 Likes
  1. There is a sense of discomfort in my mind all day. Even when asleep, I tossed and turned all night. I didn’t recognise what was happening until I realized that deep changes must be happening in my mind. Turbulent upheavals in my subconscious too. Probably shifts in reality very soon. No. Definitely reality shifts. As the mind changes so does the world.

2. Had sneezing and blowing my nose through the day. No fever or illness. If the body is the unconcious mind, it could be releasing unnecessary feelings from it.

3. Had an urgent push to do the Blessing of the Energy Centers meditation today too. The push was so annoying lol. And during the meditation, I was sleepily nodding my head away WTF. I hate it when that happens haha.

4. Am eating too much these days. Will chuck it to new year celebrations. Not helping my new year resolutions though : D.

8 Likes

Day 2
Rest

1. One of the things I deeply desire from RoM is to change my thoughts and feelings about the situation I am currently in. Many time we feel stuck in a situation where we feel we are never going to escape. But life reflects our thoughts and feelings inside and even if it takes time to get what we want in the outer world, I need to remember that it starts from our mind.

2. Choices are evident in our actions but I want to choose how I think and feel too. Else I am a slave.

3. Nothing is impossible. This goes for the wishes we have that others consider ridiculous or even immoral despite wanting things that don’t hurt anyone.

4. I choose to go through my life depending on the power of my subconcious mind. That all things will be brought to me. I need to affirm this over and over again until it becomes my nature.

5. I look to the future with excitement and joy instead of pessimism. Recession, unemployability, price rises, or any other doom and gloom predictions shouldn’t affect my life. I create my life. Not the news or my family or anyone else.

12 Likes
  1. Kept forgetting to run Ascension Chamber so ran one loop of it today morning when I remembered.

2. One hour later am in recon hell. It was like struggling with an animal until I told myself I am in control. Things got significantly better after that.

3. Most probably I might end up doing a private journal. Maybe share once in a while over here when something significant happens.

6 Likes

Just popped in my mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. Suffering is a good thing. Because suffering rises from having false beliefs. And when you suffer you can identity those false beliefs and correct them. Then that particular suffering ceases to exist. Until you come across another form of suffering.

And on and on it goes. And on and on we grow.

7 Likes
  1. I can be kind and still be firm. I can be wise and still appreciate knowledge. Be rich and still be the god of small things. Be poor and enjoy the joy and richness of living.

2. I can suffer and still see hope for better times. I can be in good times but mistakes from the past keep me humble. Be mortal in body and immortal in soul. Relish love and lust when the occasion calls for it and not before.

2 Likes

might be on to something there lol

quick question for you,

what is a false belief?

1 Like

That is something I cannot answer easily.

There were some things I thought were true when I was younger. As I grew up, they didn’t seem to be true in real life. Then I abandoned them for beliefs that work better. Then I tweaked them to work even better.

In short, we learn and grow and grow and learn. Frankly, I do wish I can just say “this is it” but I think even when we have a lot of correct beliefs (beliefs that work), we still carry with us some knowledge which isn’t true.

An example might be something like, if I thought crypto currency was just about buying bitcoins and had nothing to do with the type of coin and didn’t know when to invest etc, I would be operating on false beliefs which lead to loss of money and hence suffering. Which can lead to correction. I frankly don’t know anything about crypto so am throwing this example out there to demonstrate.

Meanwhile, I might be rocking it in the dating life (maybe thanks to redpill knowledge) but there still might be false beliefs I can improve upon.

Now there could also be higher spiritual beliefs many of us still have to plumb the depths of that I don’t even know a fraction of that which in turn causes suffering. DR and Alchemist are subliminals that could help with the unveiling of truths over there.

Having said all that, sometimes I do wonder also about the false beliefs I might have of how things should work.

I had this experience one day when I was waiting for the bus during rush hour. For some reason I imagined that I would get a seat in a particular part of the bus at the back and near the window. When the bus arrived, I climbed in, saw all the guys standing and in the thick of it, a particular guy stood up as I walked in to that area and he left. The place was exactly what I imagined and I sat there.

Now I am talking about this example to illustrate that I would be right to assume that I wouldn’t get a seat in a bus during rush hour. Was that a false belief when I was able to get the seat?

Yes it was an exception and exceptions don’t disprove the rule that’s true but sometimes I wonder what the truth of it was. Law of Attraction possibly.

Or is ignorance bliss?

Am still trying to figure it out.

What do you think about false beliefs?

4 Likes

I personally use the term “false beliefs” in reference to beliefs that aren’t objectively true.

Like if someone says “making money is hard”, I view it as a false belief that they’ve picked up.

When you clear a belief like that, you realize that you were always connected to abundance, just like you’re connected to everything else.

So it’s like the veil is lifted. Being disconnected from abundance in that case would be a false belief or a lie

2 Likes

Day 3
RoM, Paragon

1. Have been waking up early the past few days before the alarm clock. Didn’t attribute it to RoM until it suddenly clicked in my mind.

2. Did some push
    -ups after I brushed my teeth. Was really hesitant to do it until I remembered Andrew Tate saying he used to do it first thing in the morning because he didn’t like exercise. But after doing so, you feel like you can do anything and hence conquer the rest of your day.

3. Need to reach a place where am lifting weights but that will have to wait.

4. Masculinity is doing the right thing despite not feeling like doing so.

5. Yup. I feel great after doing just 35 pushups and taking a cold shower. Guys, I encourage you to ditch the warm water. We humans have evolved to be suited to bathing in cold water. Water heaters weren’t available to the ancient man and our ancestors were rejuvenated by the cold which washed away their blood and sweat. A worthy antidote to their hard labor in a harsh environment.

4 Likes
  1. The clouds part In my mind. I can see the clear blue sky. Clarity is the word of the day. May it ever be that way.
2 Likes
  1. Am in the most zen state of mind today while at the same time being grounded. RoM feels like the perfect mix of Sage Immortal and CWoN in that respect.

2. Kindness overflows. Understanding iS me. I don’t need patience since there is nothing to be impatient about. Am bubbling up with laughter at the slightest hint of a joke in what others or I say. Life is a big, pleasant joke and my happiness is contagious.

3. Curiosity is sky-rocketing and I want to take a degree in SOMETHING. Similar to RM, RoM is getting me to research AI, Agelessness, Elden Ring Lore, sexual dynamics, and more while at the same time being very non-judgemental regarding things I previously used to be very judgy about.

4. This is life. Life is here.

4 Likes

Check out “Lion Book of Revelations” haha. It’s dall-e generated:

8 Likes

Day 4
Rest

1. Another push to do the BEC meditation at 11pm.

2. This one was pretty good. Especially when it came to the third eye. Felt like it was moving like a frequency wave. Up down up down up down. Vibrating like it should. And then at the end a feeling of being filled up there.

3. RoM is excellent for those who want to get into meditation quickly. It’s the best meditation subliminal so far. Meditations get better each day and doesn’t flip-flop.

4. Alchemist is great for meditators too but it takes time to get there. RoM is an extraordinary audio to add to an Alchemist stack or any other stack if you want to be internally focused.

5. So grateful for this subliminal. Came at the right time for me. But yeah, everything happens at the right time. We only need the patience to wait for that right time. Hold out. Wait for the light in the eye of the storm.

3 Likes