Lion - Rise of the Godlike Dragon Khan - A Triple Whammy of Masculinity with GLM + DR + Khan

Day 6, Cycle 2
Rest

What a man requires more than anything else is respect. Respect from society. Respect from other men. Respect from women.

And respect is earned.

The reason why women think that respect is a thing they deserve is because they have been given value at the moment of their birth. They are given opportunities from day one and it is up to them to cash their cheque or throw it away. But who am I to judge them? I have my own short-comings to attend to.

A man though has to become someone to be given respect. And it comes from his accomplishments. What have you done to have respect given to you? What value have you provided to earn your name?

In the search for love, whether self-love or any other form of love, we have forgotten the value of self-worth and self-esteem through masculinity. Of initiation into manhood by standing trials. Of weathering the storms of daily life from lessons gathered through such vital customs.

Many rituals are there for such trials. For now I choose to pass through the heat of dragon fire and the crashing of total breakdown. To be between the anvil and hammer. To melt me and mould me from a broken weapon into the sword that is whole again.

I could say that time is late. I could say it is in vain. But what else do I have to lose when I have nothing to give but myself? Will I wait for death to embrace me without metamorphosis or will I choose to die having tried despite all odds?

I will choose the latter.

6 Likes

Day 7, Cycle 2
Khan ST1 x1

I think it is important to understand that our journey is our own. Most of our frustrations come with comparing our circumstances with that of others.

Sure we can learn from what other people do but even if we do the exact same things, results could be different. It could be worse, it could be better or sometimes it could be the same.

Read each other’s posts for inspiration and not as a guarantee for your own results.

For example, I have accepted that some things in my life won’t be the same as my friends on the forum (at least right now) since I don’t have the same health as they do. It doesn’t mean I have to be miserable about it. I can enjoy the advantages the subliminals give me at the moment while at the same time trying to move to a place where I can acquire better results.

My reason for being open in my journal is, other than keeping track of my journey, to be open about my current reality and to be honest rather than to brag. Well I know I don’t have much to brag about but that’s beside the point lol.

The point is that I hope that one day I can look back on this journal from a place of success and say to myself “I really wasn’t in a good place at that time but what mattered is that I persevered because of which I am right now living the life of my dreams.”

8 Likes

Agreed. Also I’d like to add that one day we can look back from a place of peace where we’ll laugh lightly about the things that once tripped/stumbled us. We will share the experiences and let others know that they too will rise to the top and everything is as good as they ever imagined.

1 Like

Very well said, @Chase. If we can inspire others along the way, all the better.

2 Likes

Day 8, Cycle 2
Rest

For the past few days, I have been binging content related to the Lord of the Rings (especially The Red Book youtube channel). A part of me desires listening to good stories to give me hope and motivation and the other half of me wants to write such a masterpiece.

Tired of poor story telling from the movies and TV shows these days (examples being She-Hulk and Amazon’s Wheel of Time and Rings of Power), my psyche is thirsting for myths and legends that will satiate my soul. Which is why am spent a lot of time today watching LOTR reaction videos lol. It felt like I was watching along with people who loved good stories.

I hear that the House of the Dragon is good but after being disappointed by the ending of the Game of Thrones TV show, I would rather wait for House of the Dragon to end before I start watching it.

6 Likes

Day 9, Cycle 2
DR ST1 x1, Nefertum x1

A bit under the weather today. Had meds and off to sleep. Lets see if they give me strange dreams. Pills = DREAMS ZP lol.

4 Likes

Day 10, Cycle 2
Rest Day

Am 80% better today so will continue with my stack as usual.

Yesterday night I couldn’t sleep at all due to an ache in the head. So did some inhalation therapy today. Like this:

images (3)

Freed up my sinus and made me feel much more relaxed after blowing my nose.

4 Likes

Day 11, Cycle 2
Khan ST1 x1

My cousins came over to visit. They are a few years younger than me and I had a blast entertaining them.

And educating them as well. I realized how much of a blue-pilled society we live in when even a largely conservative society has people believing in nonsense in terms of gender-dynamics. I don’t blame them though since I had been brainwashed too by the media and television.

The cousin bro is a little red-pilled thanks to my previous lessons to him. He was very confused about things before but now has become more masculine. At the same time I did let him know that the redpill isn’t a place to live in but a door to walk through (not my original quote). Which means don’t be angry at women for their nature. Use this knowledge to navigate life and get the advantage.

Regarding the young woman, I made her understand a bit too. About the difference in men and women. She had some feminist ideas which I quickly dispelled. I stated clearly that every one is free to do as they liked but don’t complain about the consequences of your actions after doing them. No man has to accept a woman the way they are just as no woman has to accept men the way they are. We each want different things from each other on a biological level.

She was very open-minded though and took things in easily. It was fresh information to her but she was grateful that I dropped her some game while she was still young especially when I explained it in both a fun and scientific way.

Felt good helping them out. I forgot all about my fever by the time they were gone and now I feel as right as rain.

Must have been the Khan speaking cause by the end of it all I felt tired after all that talk haha.

6 Likes

Day 12, Cycle 2
Rest

Had some trepidation about how the future will unfold for me. Could be recon but it had a different flavor from before. Not so scary but kinda felt like I was accepting a sad fate. Ah it felt miserable though. Possible that DR and Khan are digging deeper.

Part of me want to run LME in the next cycle. Replace Nefertum with it. I don’t know how much time I have with my parents so I want to do the best I can with the time we have together. LME could help resolve a lot of issues between us parents and siblings. And maybe even heal some inherited traumas (and possibly genetic illnesses too). Even though we love each other, there are things that need to be sorted out before we can all move forward no matter where life takes us and how long we have to live.

Will do a 12 day washout when I replace Nefertum with LME according to the instructions for stack rotation. Drop Nefertum on Day 15 onwards of this Cycle. Continue running DR ST1 and Khan ST1 until Day 21. Do a washout of 5 days. And then the next stack will be DR ST2 + Khan ST2 + LME.

That’s the plan. Will try out LME for a cycle and see how it goes.

5 Likes

Day 13, Cycle 2
DR ST1 x1, Nefertum x1

How much of reality is willing to bend for us? Or how much of reality are we willing to bend?

Is it possible to overcome any disease? Any limitation? The answer seems to be yes. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak to affirm that.

Sometimes I wish to just wake up and see that I have changed. Wishful thinking? But subliminals are something like that. Wishes come true.

5 Likes

Browse for the 12 minute Conscious Heart Focus Meditation… you tell me later :wink:

2 Likes

Wow. Thank you for that, @Joa23. Will check it out.

1 Like

“When illness is manifest in our beings, we can choose to remain focused on symptoms and treatment, or we can go to the source of the disorder and transform it.”

“Through love we can heal and become whole again.
With loving actions and felt awareness we can experience our oneness, our universal relatedness.”

A couple of quotes from Leonard that somehow seems relevant.

2 Likes

Day 14. Cycle 2
Rest

The secret is that everything is already created. The idea is to not create anything new but to assume that we have already received it. To feel that the wish is already fulfilled.

The mistake I have been making is looking for a result outside when it is already within me. Am looking for proof when it is I who have to be convinced. Am waiting for it to arrive instead of claiming that it is done.

The subliminals symbolically signify that we already have what we need and we shift to the reality where what we want is present instead of creating an altogether new reality. Too much effort isn’t needed to get to where we want when where we want to go to is already here.

6 Likes

Day 15, Cycle 2
Khan ST1 x1

Hunger is manageable. This is something am realising in my body. I have tried OMAD many times but I always missed the food when I did so. Now am hungry but I don’t feel like am missing much.

It’s possible that am getting used to it and detaching from the value I used to give food before. Except tea with milk and sugar. That’s my one weakness lol.

On another matter, I wonder whether having the forum is a good idea. I mean I love the camaraderie between our friends here and also the inspiring part. But sometimes it can get a bit toxic.

But lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Anything that has value also has challenges along with it.

7 Likes

Just keep going your way, if you need a break from the forum it is ok and if you don’t react to toxic posts it is also ok. Choose the path that fits your future you.

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement, @Kyuss. I was venting a bit. After which I felt okay :pray:

2 Likes

Sometimes venting is necessary and helping!

1 Like

Day 16, Cycle 2
Rest

I don’t understand why am getting loads of friend requests on Facebook all of a sudden. Is DR manifesting friends already?

Loads of messages from women too. Not sexual but more to see if am looking for marriage lol.

Nothing too bad really. Hopefully, some of them will turn into friends with benefits down the line.

On another matter, I have been missing my creativity for a while now. Along with focus on physical healing. And some physical shifting.

Maybe I should do Renaissance Man + WANTED + Paragon as my next stack. Hmm. Am drifting from this path already? Who cares. I will do as I will.

EDIT: I could make a DR ST2 + Khan ST2 + GLM custom and continue this journey too. Yeah. Not a bad idea.

8 Likes

Day 17, Cycle 2
DR ST1 x1, Nefertum x1

This tail end of this cycle feels very dragged out and I can’t wait for it to be over. I also feel very emptied out. As if all feelings are taken out of me and I don’t feel inspired by anything. Maybe this is why I am not feeling that creativity.

I don’t feel tired though. That was a major issue when I ran Khan ST1 3 years ago.

Coming back to the topic of creativity, I suddenly remembered that the sales page of Renaissance Man described RM as “the soulful and emotionally-liberated alpha”. Which explains why mastery of emotions and “soul” helped me be very creative when running it. And am itching to be back on it. Possibly a 10 to 12 module RM custom.

5 Likes