Lion - Regenesis in the Fires of the Crucible

These days I don’t mention the name of the issue but I can say it is a genetic condition that affects the retina.

2 Likes

For some reason, I knew you were going to say that.

I find it real interesting that it comes up whenever you’re in recon.

I think sometimes sickness is a signal from the subconscious to do SOMETHING. I think sometimes we get hurt or sick to force us into action with our higher purpose.

I went on a vacation a bit ago, a little solo vacation, when I came back I was a bit angry about the life I had returned to. I had just gone out and expanded myself–pulling girls, wandering into dark alleys just to test fate, etc. I get back and things were the same as I left them, but I wasn’t. My mouth started to develop issues. I got an infection, my gums started to bleed, my breath became…unpleasant. My mind was pretty dominated by my frustration at the life I came back to and it seemed like my mouth issues were just twisting the blade.

I start trying remedies to heal my damn mouth. I’m like, there’s a lot I can put up with, but fucked up breath? Hell no.

Long story short. I went into tactical nuke mode. Pretty much, I nuked my old life as much as I possibly could without fucking anything up that shouldn’t be fucked up: relationships, career, location–everything.

Guess what? My mouth, mysteriously, healed itself and continues to heal itself. Take this how you will :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

@praisetheurdtree - thank you for sharing your experience. I really do appreciate it, bro :pray:

3 Likes

@Lion

Was about this time last year that you helped set me on my path. I owe you one. :innocent:

3 Likes

My psychologist once told me about her patient that had this strong desire not to hear her husband scream anymore, over time this desire became so strong that she had an ear problem and had to use a hearing aid, so today whenever she doesn’t want to hear her husband scream she takes off this device.

In a book called “how to remove your glasses forever and see clearly” (later I write you the correct title and the author’s name) the author explains that before starting with the exercises you have to write on a piece of paper when you started not seeing well anymore, because maybe something happened in your life that you didn’t want to see.

I don’t know if it can be useful (it probably sounds stupid), but if you have eye problems when you are in recon maybe you could meditate on the thoughts you have during this period and get to the root of the problem

3 Likes

“Take Off Your Glasses and See” by Jacob Liberman?

If so, I talked a bit about it the other day to see if DR could help with those psychosomatic vision problems.

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice, @LovingEmperor and @Palpatine :pray:.

3 Likes

Yea i feel the same way

2 Likes

It’s awesome, isn’t it? I have this feeling that it will revert us to feeling more youthful. Am already beginning to feel that way but I think it will get better with time and as we go through all the stages.

High probability of increasing testosterone too :muscle:.

4 Likes

Yea its incredible .

2 Likes

Day 7
Sunday
Khan Black: The Crucible

Day 8
Monday
Rest Day

1. Am realising that the true advantage of the power behind willing yourself to not waste your seed is that not only do you practice the muscle of willpower by controlling yourself but your seed by itself helps fuel your willpower.

2. It is a virtuous cycle (as opposed to a vicious cycle) that willpower improves semen retention and in turn semen retention improves your willpower.

3. Another thing I am realising is how weak we are in our convictions. I mean, many of us know what the right thing to do is. But why don’t we do it?

4. It is because we don’t have any power behind our beliefs. Our convictions have no strength behind them. No testosterone.

5. If only our faith was as big as a mustard seed. We could move mountains. But why a mustard seed? We don’t even need that big a seed. The teeny tiny semen seeds are more than enough haha. Loads of it.

6. To get back to the point of having no power, this is what is lacking in our life. We have the programming in our life which we learnt from reading books or listening to motivational speakers. Heck even our parents and common-sense will dictate us to do something which would naturally lead to success. We even have trouble executing our favorite subliminals here.

7. Our spirits are willing. But the flesh is weak. Our minds are willing. But our bodies are weak.

8. Renew that strength with Khan Black: The Crucible. Embody the conviction that you want. Embolden your flesh and body with the fire inside. Unleash your sexual energy to drive you to take more action.

9. This is why stacking Khan Black: The Crucible with your other titles will help you take more action on those other subliminals. You feel a natural instinct to just do it. You will even find yourself taking action on your past subliminals.

10. Everyday your mind is clearer because your body isn’t getting in the way. Instead your body assists your mind in every way. Especially by transmuting your sexual energy into power that make your body more youthful and ready to do your bidding instead of being a tired old man emptied and distracted by the many pulls of the world.

11. Your body is more sure now. It has enough strength, virility, vitality, victor-mentality, confidence and courage to do what you want. If that isn’t Alpha, I don’t know what is.

14 Likes

Day 9
Tuesday
Khan Black: The Crucible, Paragon Complete

Day 10
Wednesday
Rest Day

1. Paragon Complete has me hungrier than usual but thanks to Khan Black: The Crucible providing me energy, I don’t feel like breaking my OMAD diet. I just eat a bit more during my one meal (aka dinner).

2. A very noticeable urge to eat junk food. Does it have nutrients that I don’t know about? haha.

3. Things are going okay. A bit boring but hopefully this combo will give me more physical healing than running only Paragon Complete.

4. Talking about healing, I hope Revelation of Body releases soon. If so, I would add it as the third title in this stack. Could focus on my body for a while.

5. Also, SubliminalClub needs a title that will help heal our loved ones without needing to run Paragon Complete on them. We can tolerate anything happening to our family with regard to poor finances or breakups but seeing them sick is something I can’t bear to see. If they make Paragon for Humanity, I would be so happy.

10 Likes

You saying all this makes me wanna run this lol

1 Like

Haha. I should try linking the affiliate program to my journal so that when someone buys it after reading my journal, I could get a cut :grin:.

Hope you run it or make a custom with it someday :+1:.

4 Likes

The second voice embedding drops … new custom by Floridaninja KB stage 1 and UWX

2 Likes

I had the same thing going on Paragon.

1 Like

I get you lol, the way @Lion writes his journal it’s like he has been running RM:UWX for a long time even though it released just last month.

1 Like

Was trying to remember who else experienced the same thing since I had read a journal entry regarding this. It was your journal.

Thank you, bro. Hope to run this title as soon as possible.

1 Like

+1

I’ve always dreamed of healing by laying on of hands. That would be awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be interesting because you’re already are a good writer.
I too want to run the stack someday UWX + RM + UA.

1 Like