Limitless ZP not working

What do you mean by this exactly?

There’s a concept related to Limitless called reverse reconciliation, that many users (including Saint) have experienced when running Limitless only. Perhaps that is what you’re experiencing as well.

1 Like

What are you doing in order to keep track of potential progress with Limitless?

1 Like

could you elaborate, please?

1 Like

Basically it’s the notion that you would experience delayed results due to immediate recon from running the sub, as a way for the sub to ingratiate itself into your conscious.

2 Likes

oh, got it. So are there any ways to deal with a such recon?

I can answer that @shahinshah. Drinking a lot of water helps.

There is this thread also where it also mentions MCT oil.

1 Like

This isn’t reverse recon if you aren’t “feeling” anything. Reverse recon on Limitless feels like brain fog, an inability to construct sentences, etc.

The issue is people testing subliminals like drugs, expecting them to feel like Adderall or something. Eat does cognitive improvement “feel” like? It’s not a feeling, you’d just notice your cognitive ability growing. You can’t do that unless you’re somehow tracking this. You need to be studying a subject, or playing a cognitively demanding game, etc. You can’t just wait around hoping to “feel” something.

10 Likes

What works for me, @MrRobot, is keeping track of the scores that I get in my electrician school, and reading different books that interest me throughout the day.

For example, I got 46/50 on my assignment for last week on a test I thought was actually really easy. We get three attempts, that was on my first try. Last night some guy was emailing me asking me if I could help him with answers as he couldn’t get above 30/50 on his second attempt.

On my midterm a couple weeks ago I got 96/100 (and squabbled with my instructor briefly, with success, over the wording of a particular question on the test that even though I got it
‘right’, I helped others get the point credited because of faulty syntax)

My instructor pulled up my grades on Zoom (I invited him to expose me. We have fun in my class) and said with genuine surprise in front of everyone how well I was doing and that, “Sage is doing well. Very well. Mm mm mmm.”

These things and more tell me that Limitless is/was working for me (I’m on QL ST1 as of yesterday).

Oh, I suppose I should note this aspect. My memory has improved, particularly my recall of things I thought I forgot and even things I wasn’t truly paying full attention to. I’ve noted this in my journal but the affect hasn’t stopped in that when a question is asked in my class, there’s times I really don’t remember the answer consciously but I’ll ‘hear/feel’ the answer, seemingly from nowhere, within myself. I’ve gotten better with knowing whether the thought is random or intrusive and the answer.

Issa vibe.

4 Likes

thank you very much! Hope it will help a lot.

yes, this is what I experience since I’m using Limitless ZP. Extremely heavy and harsh brain fog.
Do you recommend to drink a lot of water for that?

Well, the reason I started Limitless journey was that I wanted to excel in college, so grades are a benchmark.
I read your new reply, unlike you I don’t seem to recall better that before, or remember better or anything like that.
I use journaling to keep track of my progress, only when I experience something.
I don’t get reconciliations, I got it only on my first use.
And I do listen to other subliminal creators, maybe that is the problem? I don’t know…I thought it’ll be good. :thinking:
@Sage_Ninjistic
@SaintSovereign

for sure this is a problem. avoid other subs and try again.

3 Likes

When I start QL I will use these apps to track my progress

7 Likes

what is your definition of a “while”?

how many loops?

what exactly what your goal when you decided to buy this product?

exactly what where you hoping limitless would help you achieve?

so you have NOT followed the instructions which say to only use it every other day?

answer the questions above before doing anything else.

i also bought this product and used it for 1 loop and it showed incredible potential after just 1 loop.

for the rest of the day when i ran that loop i became absolutely obsessed with learning; the more i read and learned the better i felt.

why did i stop using it after only 1 loop?

because my problem is NOT lack of information or knowledge.

i already know what i need to do to achieve my goal.

my problem is procrastination meaning the inability to make myself do what i know i need to do.

but i still plan to use this product in the future when i need that effect i saw in just 1 loop.

2 Likes

@MrRobot,

1. As @SaintSovereign said, use something as a benchmark. Some have enough deep self-introspection to notice the changes happening in real-time, but the vast majority will only notice change either during the activity, after or quite a bit after through journaling. We’re going after real changes here, not “feel-goods”.
  2. Journal every little detail related to the task. You don’t want to have a small “eureka” moment and then handwave it away.
  3. Do not listen continuously without breaks. That is extremely counter productive and you’ve overexposed yourself.
  4. Do not mix with other producers. Again, counter productive and you won’t be helping yourself as you might think you are.

Remember, more is not better. How do you snap a twig? You don’t press on it with your whole palm - you go to the best spot and press on it to cause maximum pressure.

Properly applied subliminal input + action → results and improvement.

5 Likes

Wow! I have experienced this in the past and thought it was only me and I thought it was unrelated to subs :slight_smile: Good to know!

Totally makes sense now as your subs make me super fluid verbally.

Imma do the same, good idea.

2 Likes
  1. Used limitless for 21 days, 1 loop every other day.
    And after completing 21 days cycle I did take a 5
    days break.
  2. My goals are to have a good memory, productivity,
    desire to learn no matter how hard the subject
    might be.
  3. I dont say that it did not work at all. It worked right
    after listening for some hours and then it was all
    Normal.

Got it.
I will start limitless journey once again. Because
I did not take it seriously, thought it was a normal subliminal like on youtube…:sweat_smile:
Thankyou for your time. :slightly_smiling_face: