Limitless Executive + Commander for focus, Monk Mode, possible pairings

Today, I feel angry.

But that’s all that’s coming from the anger. Just a feeling that I’m aware of.

No outbursts. No decision making from a place of anger. No being negatively effected by the anger.

I feel joyful, and under that, I have the capacity to access that anger, to add iron to that joy.

It feels good. Literally feeling it in my body, it’s pleasant.

Better to be the man that feels anger than the man that IS angry.

And this feels like natural access to the full range of my emotions, not being afraid of the “bad” ones. Not judging them. Not making them mean anything about me. Not letting them mean I’m having a bad day.

And what are these… are they Commander results? Overall subliminal results from a variety of subs? Unrelated to subs?

Who knows who cares.

It’s good to be alive

2 Likes

Still in a washout.

Feels good.

1 Like

Will you be using EMPB now for you’re monk mode?

Will comment on EMPB later but initial thoughts:

Sounds good. Not yet. Build foundation I currently have. Add GLM. I’m pretty sensitive to subliminals and recon so gonna go slow with EMPB when I do get it also want to make sure it doesn’t effect romantic relationship.

2022 is at an end

My girlfriend said to me

”wow I can’t believe we’re almost done 2022!”

And for the first time in my life, I felt like the year didn’t come to an end too fast.

Every year, in January, I imagine how my life will dramatically change at the end of the year. How productive I’ll be. How much I’ll accomplish

Then the end of the year comes around and it feels “too fast.”

But this year, I can look back at what I’ve done with pride.

Almost a whole year of maximizing what I’m capable of.

Were there setbacks? Yes. Burnout, depression at times, being out of state and lost.

All part of the process, I enjoyed my summer instead of grinded, and got right back into flow in September

This year feels just right, because at the end of the year, I can actually say I made use of every single day. I can actually say that I did enough this year to make it feel like the end of the year didn’t come too fast, or too slow, but just right.

That’s a good feeling

3 Likes

Emperor Black in relation to my goals

Was thinking about running Khan…

Basically wanted insane productivity that also focused on social dominance without getting obsessed with socializing.

Seriously wondering about running EMPB + Stark… am I crazy?

5 Likes

Day 5 of my washout.

Will probably let the 5th day be a washout as well.

Will listen again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Bro Emperor Black + Stark is such a fascinating concept. I was thinking about it a lot today once I read the description of Emperor Black.

5 Likes

What do you think it would be doing? Tony in his cave? Zero Fame?

4 Likes

Something like this, yes.

3 Likes

No one will know till someone gives it a try

3 Likes

Absolutely. Emperor Black is far too new for aggressive predictions regarding what will stack best with it. But intuitively Emperor Black + Stark would be a very unique combination if acted upon correctly.

I will test in the future but I am not in need of the social aspects of Stark right now, but that might be an incredible balancer for Emperor Black and might let it be more of a consistent subliminal rather than only a quick cycle or two.

4 Likes

Stark might allow Emperor Black to be used in a stack for longevity.

3 Likes

And add in some social bits while emp black can help you focus while not being overly social

Could be an epic pair

2 Likes

Just one example of how EMPB + stark could be used…

Going “grind mode” on building up a massive portfolio of content pieces.

ie, a YouTuber who wanted to go monk mode and do nothing but shoot videos, vlogs, essays, etc.

Fame + focus.

3 Likes

Also, could be a good sales combo for me in an entrepreneur/closer dual role, which I’m in currently.

I need to be in grind mode to be obsessed with business, but, grind mode for me consists of taking 8 sales calls a day…

And if Saint is even worried about EMPB not being ideal for someone talking to their employees… I doubt/wonder if it’ll be any better suited for sales calls

3 Likes

@invictus thoughts on EMPB + stark? We’re chatting about it here.

3 Likes

Thing is, as cool as it sounds, I’m not really bothered to think about it, cause I’m pretty content with my current custom, you can read the initial review here:

Though I must say, EmpB doesn’t seem that appealing to me, unless that darkness it has can be utilized in a custom without getting withdrawn socially.

Maybe a black version of Khan is what I’d be more interested in running :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think that there are times, seasons, and conditions within which Emperor Black will be peerless. You’ll know when you’re in one of those moments.

In most movies, there will be a title sequence at the beginning. They’ll show the name of the movie. In some older movies, they’d also flash the names of the main stars at the beginning of the movie. Then at the end, they roll the credits. And you see a lot more information about who contributed to making this movie.

But imagine if you went to see a movie, and there were credits rolling and flashing throughout the entire thing. Just continually flashing the names of actors, and editors, and make-up, and catering staff through the entire movie.

Things have their right times.

There’s a time, in a footrace, to dig deep and make that last push of maximal effort and energy. You don’t do that for the entire race.

Right now, Emperor Black is brand new, so it has that new program excitement around it. That’s good. And in this phase, people are willing to just put down whatever they’re doing and to try out the New Program.

But gradually, I think that people will come to work with it and understand it. And that’s when, I expect, its real genius will become apparent. People will discern when and how to really use it to the greatest advantage.

1 Like

Limitless Executive/Commander: I joined a performance coaching program.

This is what’s fascinating about subs. They get you to optimize whatever you need to do to get the goal. After a few weeks of being so/so with productivity despite the LE/COMM custom, my mind was so committed to the goal of greater productivity, that I lost all limiting beliefs around joining a program specifically to coach me on how to be more productive, and took the plunge.

Really is an amazing instance of “could’ve done it without the subs, but never would have.”

I spent 4 hours today and yesterday answering all kinds of questions about myself and going VERY deep… I learned a lot just asking myself the questions they answered.

And they have me time tracking this week as part of my onboarding, which is super cool.

i just had a restful weekend, but, here is what my weekend looked like! (Saturday on the left, sunday on the right)

1 Like