Limitless Executive + Commander for focus, Monk Mode, possible pairings

1500 sheesh, yeah you would destroy me. Yeah I sometimes play on Lichess, I’m like 1200 in blitz - complete noob. LMAO

Ya but it’s really not a good thing. I got into chess a few months before Covid, and was like 600 blitz/rapid before Covid started. To say I was addicted was an understatement.

Listened to my LE/COMM custom last night, which has Achilles and Victory’s Call, and I don’t have enough positive words to say about these two modules.

But there’s a definite transformation that’s coming from these, maybe combined with Vortexdive Crucible, which is another No Healing, Embrace Negativity module.

It’s not conscious, but I’m literally going through my list doing ALL the things I was avoiding in the past few weeks.

It’s like I’ve emotionally had enough and decided to tackle all the big hairy tasks I’ve been avoiding.

And I only made the link to the modules in hindsight, which is why I’m writing this.

First of all, it feels good. I have more self respect after doing things I previously set limiting beliefs around.

Second, it feels productive. Because I’m doing important things.

Third, it feels relieving, like a weight is finally lifted off my shoulders, and I don’t have to worry about what will happen if these things don’t get done.

2 Likes

Day 1 of my washout

My washout schedule these days is taking 3 days off from 1-3 of every month, and another 3-5 days off from 15-17 of every month.

Todays the 15th which Is perfect, so I’ll take tue/we’d/thu off, and then listen to a full loop of something on Friday, let it process over the weekend.

Love Bomb For Humanity Wealth & Letting Go

Got a random LBFH manifestation a few weeks ago someone offering me $300 to puppy sit.

However, when he came back, I told him to just silently give my $300 to the other guy that puppy sit too, so he got $600 instead of $300.

Felt nice to basically anonymously give him $300.

He is getting married soon and does well but is a bit more paycheck to paycheck and I want to see him succeed and hope that helps!

1 Like

Wow…. WOOOOOW

JUst did a self hypnosis through the Reveri app, recommended by Andrew Huberman.

The level of focus I got into so quickly was incredible. I have no idea if that was 10 minutes or 30

2 Likes

@palpatine aren’t you a big fan of hypnosis?

1 Like

I am The Hypnotist

1 Like

That’s awesome man, you prob do have a very high flow factor.

When I tried the app it didn’t exactly work for me, although I don’t think I did the focus track.

I’ll have to try again, it was like a year ago when I first tried it.

Technology got better most definitely, I have high flow factor (in subliminals, yes, also have a lot of meditation experience, more specifically for hypnosis), and time of day you do any meditative practice is important too. Peak energy in the morning, or at night if you’ve had a relaxing/focused day, not when ur too tired.

Now that I think about it, that kind of explains my subliminal schedule as well, I only listen right upon waking or after 7pm

Normally my washouts are very smooth, but this one is rough.

My le/comm custom really hits deep. It’s great for long lasting changes but with all the growth (and the recon associated with it) it doesn’t give me that easy productivity I know and love.

I’m saying things this morning like “I hate focusing” and “I don’t want to start my day.”

But I’m having deep introspections around the core reason why that is

Did a loop of dragon reborn last night.

3 minutes. Feeling fantastic. Was feeling congruent today, socially at ease, very balanced, generally speaking, I felt light. At one point, a song came on, and it brought me much joy, but I didn’t get lost in the joy.

Haven’t really felt any negative emotions all day today, which is amazing.

BUT I must preface that by saying today was a stress free day of relaxation, sauna, cold plunges, building a bed frame with my girlfriend and roommate.

All in all, DR has brought me lots of peace today alongside a relaxing schedule. Today had many opportunities to be more stressful, but I didn’t notice them.

The slight shift in perception is subtle but noticeable, and therefore astounding.

Hilarious that DR has given me no recon while LBFH destroys me.

Also, I realized today how important social connection is towards processing subliminals. Spending all day with friends, family, girlfriend, made today a breeze. I could’ve listened to any subliminal and with social connection, processed the recon effortlessly.

And looking back on it, the same is true for my girlfriend. She can’t listen to seductress on her own, she gets anxiety and panics. But if she listens to it the morning she’s set to hang out with me, her experience is smooth and low-or-no recon.

2 Likes

Stage 1 or did you jump to stage 4?

Glad it was easy for you :slight_smile:

Stage 1

Okay, DR hit me hard when I got home.

I thought to myself about how today was a marvellous day… ESPECIALLY Considering how there are some major fires in the business right now, but I promised myself today I would relax, and tomorrow I would deal with them.

But then I started thinking hard about all the problems coming up tomorrow.

And because of a mistake I made at IKEA, my roommate now has a fully assembled bed frame taking up his whole room, but his mattress won’t fit on it, so he has to sleep in an awkward position on the floor.

Felt extreme guilt, stress, physical nausea, and started to shut down. Told my gf I was stressed and she was very comforting and supportive. She asked me to talk about it which I was resistant to… partially because talking about it included me thinking I’m not very effective at work, sometimes, which is a weakness I don’t want to share with her. But I found a way to say it in a way that satisfied me while being honest.

Recon is important because if you can learn how to alleviate your subliminal-induced stress (recon), that’s a powerful tool you can use to alleviate normal everyday-recon (aka stress)

I actually learned that from therapeutic usage of mushrooms. Learning how to get yourself out of a bad trip re-wires your brain to make that shift from stressed to calm more easily. Psychedelic induced stress and subliminal induced stress aren’t entirely different from each other, and I think share the principle.

3 Likes

My AMAZING dream on dragon reborn

I remember a dream I had last night after my first loop of Dragon Reborn.

Actually, all I remember is how powerful my laugh was. It was so full, so expressive, so free. It was such a full body laugh. It was roaring laughter. And I laughed and laughed and laughed without stopping. I didn’t think it was impossible to laugh that much or be that happy.

It felt symbolic of a major block being released. I know it’s early to say off of just one loop, but results come fast with ZP.

I’ve always been a bit self conscious of my laugh, so, the fact that I could visualize myself laughing that powerfully is even more significant, but i believe the symbolism extends beyond just laughter and into what can only be some sort of improved congruence, alignment, wholeness, overall happiness.

It may be connected to how I felt so present today, completely free of even normal levels of social anxiety, my body felt different. Lighter but more powerful.

This is a dope sub.

But after the crazy recon I just had, I’m not running it for another few weeks :joy:

3 Likes

By the way thanks to @Sub.Zero for the inspiration to run dragon reborn.

He has done 2 cycles of DR and shows what’s possible in subliminal psychonautics.

I woke up today free of any recon or stress.

And like I said, there’s a lot to be stressed out about today, so keeping my cool, connecting with my partner, tackling my responsibilities without having a story or drama in my head about them, that’s impressive.

That last bit is possibly the most important. DR is removing any negativity I have towards things that used to bother me.

“Have to drive an hour to fix a mistake I made, but the benefit is I get to be in integrity and he gets a good living environment?”

I only see the upside, I only see the benefit, once I decide to do it, I have zero negative emotions about it. I actually have positive inner voice around how simple it is to do.

The rest of my tasks have the same mindset. Normally, not only do I struggle with the task, but I make it even worse by avoiding the task, freaking out about doing the task, being stressed out procrastinating the task, then being stressed out regretting the procrastination.

I can tell that DR is having a positive impact on that habit/thought loop and given long enough, could eradicate it

1 Like

Feeing amazingly productive right now. Last subliminal was DR, 3 mins, Nov 18.

I was feeing productive before listening to EMPB, and just listened to EMPB now, then decided to immediately post it before seeing any results, just to track listening history

so we’ll see what the effect is

EMPB 4 mins - Nov 20th

I love Commander + Limitess Executive,

but

I may do a stack of Emperor Black, Ecstasy of Gold, and Dragon Reborn for a while, to let LE/COMM bloom.

I’ve been letting EOG ST1 bloom for a while without listening to it, and that’s been going extremely well.

My custom hits too deep, and I don’t get same day productivity with it due to the intensity of the healing within it, so it’s only good to listen to on friday nights, after work.

Listening to Limitless Executive and the Commander separately takes up 2 out of 3 titles in my stack rotation, but definitely gives me same-day productivity.

However, I want to experiment and see if 30s microloops of Emperor Black each morning can do the same thing and also give me same-day productivity.

And finally, I’ve been without EOG ST1 for long enough, it’s time to reincorporate it into my stack!

So really, if I do a stack like this, it’ll be EOG + Emperor Black, with Dragon Reborn slipped in once every 10-20 days.

Dragon Reborn has been absolutely incredible, today I’m as productive as ever, it’s almost midnight, I’m tackling important tasks, and because I made a decision to do it, I have no negativity around that whatsoever.

Would I love to be asleep? SURE! But I’m not second guessing myself or causing internal drama whatsoever. I’m totally positively fixated on the present moment of these tasks, not stressing or dramatizing how tired I’ll be tomorrow.

Even when I have a quick forum break like this one, I quickly get back to work, undoing YEARS of “spiraling” down the rabbit hole, where if I go on the internet for even a few minutes, I’m sucked in and spend hours meaninglessly browsing.

1 Like

New journal

@prioritas note that I post about neurofeedback results due to subs in there. Might interest you.

1 Like

@viking my le comm journal

1 Like