Are 6 cores in 2 customs and GLM too much?

I was thinking of having LD, LBFH & Sanguine in one custom and if its not too much Elixir, Regen & Rebirth in another. And then if its not too much again the GLM title as the third sub in my stack.

For me i’m using GLM as a healing sub and everything here is for the same healing purpose just different angles.

I want to run it all through 2023, preparatory phase before DR. Its not a short term stack.

Im willing to experience recon as it is part of healing (especially throughout next year 2023). just don’t want it to massively/virtually stop the speed of results or to make me crazy and do something i strongly regret. Reading DR Journals looks like u could have full blown mental breakdowns.

Are 6 cores in 2 customs and GLM too much?

1 Like

Looking at the cores, it could work. But any time I am going beyond any recommendations whether it be regarding a stack or a custom, I always treat it as an experiment. And an experiment is always a risk. And the result could go either way.

4 Likes

Thats my attitude about it. I was originally planning on doing this without saying anything.

1 Like

If your end goal is to run DR, why not just go straight through it? In my opinion, the best way to get ready for something is to jump in and do it. In the case of a subliminal program like DR, the best thing you could do is to go through more cycles of stage 1, as it’s designed to make you ready for the other stages.

1 Like

Some people get worse recon from Regeneration than DR so I agree with Dark, if the plan is to run DR than why not do it right away.

well… huh

I was thinking DR was the…

I could. now im rethinking how i could plan it all out.

I do have a pattern i want to get rid of where i postpone doing wat i should do now for the excuse it might be easier later

1 Like

Unless there has been an update, I think the current recommendation is 2 cores per custom maximum.

2 Likes

Bro just run DR.

You’ll do great.

Your preparation before a full cycle of DR should just be small amounts of exposure to DR.

You can start really slow and run one 3 minute loop of DR, then wait 2 weeks and see how you feel, if you’re really hesitant.

If DR can give you a mental breakdown, so can 6 cores + GLM. There’s definitely less risk with running small amounts of DR until you get a baseline of how you react to it.

Start with a 3 min loop of DR once a week, and see how you feel, and if you don’t get any crazy recon, you can increase it until you find a level that’s tolerable for you, and you might even find out that you were afraid of DR for no reason and it’s not all that bad for you.

Your year of prep could be a year of DR. One 3 minute loop per week. One stage every 3 months. Finish all 4 stages by end of 2023, then do a proper cycle in 2024. Or you’ll quickly realize you can go faster than that. Win win either way.

I think where people run into issues with DR is they run too much, too fast, they run the full loop every second day no matter what instead of running a reduced exposure and/or intuition listening schedule, and they think that DR will fix everything in their life overnight, so, they’re stuck in a constant loop of recon thinking that there’s salvation on the other side of that recon.

Just go slow, love your life with or without DR, expose yourself to loops here and there, so that when you finally commit to full cycles of DR, it’ll be a sub you’re familiar with and your brain is ok with.

If you’re wiling to invest a full year, and willing to go through the recon, it’s a no brainer.

3 Likes

Guilty but from ignorance. I’m on my 3rd cycle of stage 3 and this is my first strict 3 min cycle.

Stage 1 and Stage 2: 15 min loops M/W/F which changed to T/TH but it took months to realize I needed less.

Learn from others experience. Billions has it right. Start at 3 mins then increase.

2 Likes

im going to start next year with this few minutes a week plan.

i want to use Elixir as my third sub in my stack for now because of the “scalpel like accuracy and focus on healing”. im doing very directed and intense journaling hours everyday and im assuming Elixir will be better for that. DR seems very wide.

You know what… this is some nice synchronicity

I recently bought DR because it came as a discounted product when I bought emperor. Literally 2 days ago. Nice timing.

I didn’t buy it to run it, I just bought it because it was discounted and a vital sub to have.

But I may run this strategy. Just one loop every few weeks, just a few minutes. maybe since I’m really focused on productivity, it’ll be the last loop I take before a washout, just once per cycle.

Not really looking to do a run of DR right now but the biggest benefits I want from DR are better results with subliminals and less recon due to internal clarity, internal emotional healing, and that nice masculinity & congruence boost!

It’s weird… I’m a pretty positive person, got a loving girlfriend, I’m supportive to her, feels like I’m kind of emotionally balanced but even LBFH gives me INSANE recon and I think I’m the only one on the forum reporting that. Something is wrong with me, DR, help!! :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Really glad we had this conversation. Don’t let DR be scarier in your mind than it is in reality. Had a fantastic, blissful day today, and ran DR last night.