" What if I fail"l?"

“What if I can’t do it?”

“What if I embarrass myself while doing it?”

“What If they find me boring?”

1 Like

From a recent post…

5 Likes
3 Likes

I find Limit Destroyer useful when I have consciously identified and layed out the limitation I want to destroy, just like an alleyway mugger stalking it’s prey. I write it down in my journal everyday and play LD with the intention of getting rid of that belief.

So I guess LD would be more a precision job, and Rebirth more like, hm maybe I can use this (X) in some other way, by reframing it.

5 Likes

From the sales page of Limit Destroyer:

With each loop, Limit Destroyer will drill deeper and deeper into your subconscious, removing the fears and limits that hold you back from greatness. You could potentially experience incredible boosts of confidence, bravery and fearlessness in just a few days.

These could be beliefs along the lines of “I am not good enough”, “I cannot do this”, or even “she is too good for me,”

So Limit Destroyer seems the closest solution to your issue

5 Likes

i feel like limit destroyer can be directed, so even with emotional trauma it can help with that, it helped me with my stomach capcaity too which LDU is not made for, but it can be directed to anything that you find as limition, havent tried Rebirth myself, but i think LDU is a good one

4 Likes

Thanks guys!!
@Budewr @Lion @Tobyone @StateOfBeing

LDU it is

@Simon planning to include furious ascent in my next productivity custom !!

5 Likes

Combine it with The Way of ROI and Carpe Diem Ascended. It’s the holy trinity. :wink:

Way of ROI guides you to the highest value actions.
Furious Ascent makes you take them without overthinking.
Carpe Diem gives you the joy & satisfaction, so you keep following this Action Loop over and over.

Achievement Unlocked

:sunglasses:

9 Likes

ER Mer GERD… Stack Guru @Simon !!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

That’s a nice trifecta you’ve got there. I’ll be adding that to my current custom as I only have Carpe Diem.

3 Likes

Beautifully spoken, @Simon.

Where does Machine:Action and Victory’s Call fit into this equation?

S.I.M.O.N says was a game we played as children.

Here at Subclub, what @Simon says is no game.

Nah but forreal, I can now experimentally confirm that this…

Works well both for business and seduction based stacks. The Way of ROI in my Primal Seduction custom is something I could talk about for a long time, by itself.

2 Likes