What are your favorite Result Enhancement modules?

Omnidimensional, it’s good to find a lot of solutions in my head.

1 Like

You too ah? Nice that your experience confirms with that of @Billions

1 Like

Very interesting. Do you feel more intuitive and/or more logical with it?

1 Like

it gave me this drive to carry on no matter what going on currently. just recently it was the first time in year since deciding to be a game designer that i wanted to quit after knowing how much more work i have to do but that ideas was quickly replace with new motivation and ideas on how to push forward

3 Likes

What it’s like is, I originally thought of only business A as an economic solution, but there are various ways because of omnidimensional, right? That’s what I think! And there are actually a number of valid ideas and solutions coming up. I think logical and intuitive are also correct.

There are a number of solutions, so I don’t cling to one thing, and I feel like my brain is relaxing a little bit.

As far as I know, the brain can come up with a better solution if it goes back and forth.

(i’m not good at english)

2 Likes

Natural Winner + Overdrive = “natural drive” :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I understood you perfectly! Thank you for that explanation :+1:

@Lion I hate but also love you for this thread because I want to remake my customs and just include a bunch of manifestation/result enhancers instead of other modules to make them better.

I’m also just thinking of a new custom.

1 Like

What he said.

3 Likes

Haha glad to help, dude

I tried a lot of results enhancers and my favorite two are Omnidimensional and Tyrant by far.

2 Likes

That’s really cool. Could you tell us more about Tyrant in your experience?

I actually was about writing a quick funny post about that in my journal.

But in a nutshell, this module really delivers! Outstanding manifestations were you literally feel that YOU shifted reality.

3 Likes

Man! Now that’s something! Explains why it’s called Tyrant too. Your reality is YOURS!

@SaintSovereign - a quick question while you are here. Is there something as too many Result Enhancers? As in an optimal maximum number of RE modules is between 1 and 3? Or something else?

1 Like

Can you also share what actions did you take for Tyrant? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the post I mentioned regarding Tyrant: Light of the Lion - #67 by friday

Actually nothing specifically. I did not put a lot on conscious emphasis on that module, it just happening in the background when you are using your mind, like wishing or hoping subconsciously for a certain outcome.

3 Likes

Thought I would quote this here since @Simon got some excellent advice if you need a powerful trinity of modules for success if you plan to add the Carpe Diem Ascended result enhancement module in your custom:

3 Likes

I am planning to build a more concentrated custom…I already have all the modules locked down…here is the combo I believe will supercharge everything in my artistic endeavor:Natural winner,overdrive,carpe diem ascended,inner gasoline,the forge and furious ascent…

3 Likes

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing, man!

1 Like