What are your favorite Result Enhancement modules?

What are your favorite Result Enhancement (RE) modules (or ones you believe are the best according to you)?

I know that if you only had to choose one RE module, SaintSovereign recommends Yggdrasil.

What about for different purposes? Like RE modules for physical shifting, physical health, wealth, learning, status, masculinity, seduction, etc?

If you had to choose one, which one would you choose? If you could choose 2 or 3, what about then?

Do share your experiences and thoughts.

3 Likes

My favorite is
Informaticon-The ability to always find the best/most suitable information for anything im researching at the time.Sometimes it pops up by itself,dont even have to look for it.
Close 2nd is sanguine for its ability to almost never have recon.
The manifestation ones are all good but i dont always know if they are doing anything cause they are boosters more than anything

5 Likes

I knew it!!! The secret of your fabled super power on the forum!!! Lol. Good choice there

Excellent! You choose the modules well :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I put natural winner + overdrive into my custom as a neat pair. Not sure about the results yet. But 2 days after I started listening to my custom, I had two clients who initially said no call me out of the blue and then say “hey I want to sign the contract and start working with you guys!”

Totally out of the blue, but they called within 15 minutes of each other. One called, I spoke with him, we hung up, and then the next guy called almost immediately after… I wasn’t listening to RICH but it was an absolute wealth manifestation.

5 Likes

Now that is an awesome combination looking at your results. Never thought of Overdrive to be that good but this is a good testimony of it.

1 Like

From the new descriptions, Overdrive is supposed to enhance natural winner. So it’s maybe not so good on its own but it’s specifically meant to be paired with Natural Winner.

I’ve read some people say that Furious Ascent + Natural Winner is an amazing combo… so could you imagine Furious Ascent PLUS Natural Winner PLUS Overdrive? Would be crazy

4 Likes

Oh that would be an absolute beast of a combination for success result enhancement!

2 Likes

DEUS. Making the sub stronger over time is the best meta upgrade to do.

6 Likes

Have heard many say that it was too much for them. Were you able to handle its strength?

1 Like

Does effects of the result enhancers in one custom trickle down to the other majors / customs in the stack?

1 Like

Yes it does. Either SaintSovereign or Fire has confirmed this.

Maybe the effect isn’t as strong as if you have the RE module in your custom but it will still work across customs

3 Likes

Tooo many to choose.

DEUS

Automatic Progress :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

What’s that? Do you mean Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver?

Also, how do you find DEUS? Is it easy to handle?

1 Like

Yes.

4 Likes

This is the salespage description

An immense module designed to make any subliminal self-developing and to push it ever onwards in increasing power and efficiency. It will push to the limit all avenues of subliminal input, processing and output, and then continuously develop, pushing the limit further and further. It will also make use of any smaller details needed to do so, such as brainwaves, hormones, energetic systems, etc.

My personal experience is that even If I stopped to listen to subs for longer than a month my subconscious is still doing changes/development and out of the blue I get solutions.

I love it, it’s like a very reliable ally that handles things for me😉

1 Like

@Leandros - oh you mean that DEUS is an automatic improver of the custom

1 Like

I can say that overdrive and natural winner even in two different customs are insane

3 Likes

That’s very cool :slight_smile: what kind of results have you been seeing?

1 Like

Omnidimensional, it’s good to find a lot of solutions in my head.

1 Like

You too ah? Nice that your experience confirms with that of @Billions

1 Like