Budewr’s journal

after i read about how strong the v2 is im suprised im handeling fine at a rating at 5/10 maybe 6/10

obv i didnt know how strong is ultima v2, how do i know if its not regular rec ? not overload

1 Like

I very rarely run the newest Qv2 or Uv2 subs back to back. I feel overloaded. I listen to a loop before going to work in the morning, then another sometime during the day. With Ultimas, I have to wait until I’m off work since it uses masked tracks. I can listen to my customs or store subs in ultrasonic at work–but I’ve found Qv2 to tire me out. So waiting until I get home has worked best. I don’t feel so overloaded.

I also find I write a lot more when I’m listening, which I am :wink:

1 Like

i think its due to the fact that ive done a lot of healing a freed up a lot of mud in my sub-mind

it still has some blockages and some limiting beliefs "obv im not god’ but i think ive done like 70% healing like with breathing techniques and stuff

i think if i was just going ham without healing before i wouldve crashed so hard

1 Like

how strong is the v2 ultima? i couldnt find any info for using them

can you link me something that you read or helped?

This is from the newest instruction manual:

1.5.4 For Ultima Titles:
Ultima titles are boosters, but many of them — like Beyond Limitless — can be run as a
major subliminal. These titles are exceptionally powerful. Start with one loop in the
morning and one loop in the afternoon. Careful, Ultima titles can cause restlessness and
insomnia. If you CAN run them at night without issues, run 2-3 loops overnight. They’re
best used during the day, however.

some guy told me that here theyre talking about v1 ultima not the v2

ill probaly run it today for 2 loops maybe at night duno

1 Like

That may be true. V2 has only been out a few months, so they’re still collecting data. But v1 was not lightweight either.

I just pulled this out of the instruction manual. I spoke of taking rest days, and that’s when you may see some sub gains show up. It’s called “bloom”, and it’s when the sub clearly shows its impact in your life.

4.5 What is the Subliminal Processing Limit?
Each person has their own subliminal processing limit. This is dependent on numerous
factors - your age, health, subconscious, life circumstances, life experiences, etc. The
subliminal processing limit is the limit of how much subliminal input you can
comfortably process in a day.
For example: Listening to too many loops will cause you to exceed your subliminal
processing limit which may trigger reconciliation, fatigue and other side effects. This is
due to your subconscious having to process more than it is comfortable with at the
moment. Think of it as trying to chew much more than your mouth can handle—you’ll
eventually finish, but it would have been so much more comfortable to eat one piece at
a time.
That’s why it’s important to start with a low number of loops and increase carefully and
slowly, as well as take rest days. You want to find a comfortable middle ground where
you have enough input and processing to drive your growth and ensure results, but not
so much that you do not enjoy the fruits of execution and are overwhelmed by
reconciliation.
An interesting and closely related phenomenon that happens is the subliminal bloom.
This is when your subconscious processing has been freed up from processing and
everything has gone into execution. You will experience a profound bloom of results,
where all the scripting is being rapidly executed and you see yourself rapidly
progressing and changing. This generally occurs in the days after you stop listening to a
subliminal.
The bloom is another reason why rest days are essential. When you stop listening to a
subliminal, your subconscious goes into pure execution mode and you’ll often observe
an influx of results. This reinforces the process of change because you’re actually seeing
progress now.

Always a good idea!

2 Likes

too late hahahhahah i learned the kinda kinda tough way

1 Like

It’s never too late until you’re dead.

I think you are at an advantage now. You KNOW what “too much” feels like! Start with one loop a day. Increase by one loop per day until you feel like that again. Then drop down one and enjoy knowing your sweet spot

1 Like

true that

sounds like a good idea maybe ill run one loop tonight and one in the middle of the day and test how things go (my ego is killing me with more is better)

1 Like

@Budewr, sometimes I still do this myself. I’ve been here since late 2018, and yep…me too.

I’ve been thinking of one financial guru who says “we learn the most when we fail”. Maturity takes time. LDU and Elixer allow me to accept myself even when I fail. LDU is one of my staples in the healing line of subs.

1 Like

wow 2018 you must had huge life jumps with subs

true if someone doesnt make mistakes theyre not learing rule of thumb

1 Like

Huge life jumps…yeah. They’re huge to me.

I’m on Dragon Reborn (been on it since around November of last year), and today I had the same thoughts come up in my head again and again, courtesy of DR (and haven’t listened to it since last Saturday). In short, I am exactly where I am since I’ve been using an old unhelpful choice…to avoid relational ties in my life. Just like with other critical issues in my life, DR will have these truths recirculate in my mind over and over again. It’s like an inner mentor for me, pointing out what I’d grown accustomed to avoiding. And they lose their fear the more I reach out and touch them. I took responsibility for myself–and also cared about a coworker I worked with today. It felt good, but new to me. It’s usually me OR them, all or nothing, black or white, no mingling together. More is sure to come.

And that…that is HUGE for me. I used other subs from other producers, and NEVER have I had these issues pop up on them. Never. DR has some gold in it. Real value. I even shed some tears while writing this; DR is still executing–after 8 days off.

Them rest days are priceless.

2 Likes

Hey @Budewr, I just re-read this. I own an android, not an iphone, but what I and others have done when unsure about something is make a new post in the Questions thread. I’ve asked simple questions, some not so simple, and you’ll get a LOT of answers to how to handle something.

For you, I’m positive there are free apps for iphones that’ll allow this. Those questions pop up frequently. You could also use the search feature there with “iphone”.

thank you man i will search!

cheers

What are your current results, mate?

1 Like

so this week 2 ive been running 1 loop of each everynight

my current stack is Stark And LDU

huge changes im very grateful :heart:

1- less fears a lot less fears, when i used to feel fear it was sooo dense like such a big chunk, it would overload my heart and my heart will bump so fast

now i dont feel like that at all, i feel like a mild of a fear, its like its not as dense as before

i also felt more free about talking and expressing and not having this fear about what others think about me, im slowly shattering all the limits within

fear which is the emotion that i feel mostly when things like these happens or regular stuff in life, its shattering its loosing its power

i used to be afraid a lot of monsters cause of my childhood trauma but now im even more looose even though i already healed this trauma but it slowly comes back between time and time

also im seeing some changes with my stomach capacity slight change, my stomach is 20% now i feel its more stretching and i can eat more, just slightly not that huge of a change which is understandable phsyical changes takes time, but its one of my goals also with limit destroyer

and limit destroyer helped me so much maybe stark helped 2 but for now i can see huge LDU changes

to sum it up: the element of fear has been following me since ever, fearing people and what they think of me, to fearing monsters and darkness, to fearing “no” as an answer from my dad,

but now its slowly loosing its power and strength, i havent done yet proper action but everyday im more dedicated ( i mean the healing part) ( on stark im doing action :sunglasses:)

2 Likes

That’s great. I’m on LD journey as well.

Don’t you feel any overload or exhaustion? Any signs of recon?

1 Like

i felt exhausted yesterday only just before bed the whole day was fine, at the last 5th day

so im going about it 5 days on, 2 days off

yesterday which is the last day before my rest day i felt some exhaustion and not wanting to do anything,i got this feeling before bed like 2 hours before bed or maybe 2 hours and a half

the rest of the week was fine, i just felt some overload yesterday thats it and also a

a lot to consider here before blaming subs, i usually drink a lot of water and my diet is really healthy but now im going up and down with my diet, so that might be due to not enough water intake or good nutrition,

1 Like