LikeADrug's Journal

I see where you’re coming from but zu subs are permanent. It’s not like you need to be on a seduction sub right now because you’re about to have sex.

Just sayin

True but as I lazy asshole I want a product to do work for me

1 Like

Going to incorporate Sanguine at some point. I’ve been considering a self-improvement stint/retreat and need to not let paranoia of consequences from the risk-taking sabotage my goals. So San sounds like the tool for the job.

I know exactly how you feel. I probably would do the same as you just wanted to give a different perspective.

Keep rockin

1 Like

Was extra alpha and impressive in my meeting today. Haven’t talked to that client in a month. Might have out-alphaed the junior guy which isn’t my favorite thing to do but oh well he needed a status-check.

What do you mean by extra alpha?

1 Like

@Seeker confident, readily speaking up, not afraid to offend, not afraid to show high competence (value) which can be intimidating to others

1 Like

I see. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Came across a female today and was strong and friendly at the same time unlike weeks ago where I was tense and lame.

Been doing stuff such as self-love embodiment while running Asc+PCC. It’s been 1.5-3 hours since my loops today and at the moment feeling a shroom/lsd/empathogen-like sensation.

What is self-love embodiment?

@Seeker practicing feeling love from within, not needy

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

The King has awakened.

I don’t like how Moore/Gillette say the Tyrant is caused by identification with the King energy. In my mind, identifying is what promotes it from Weakling to King.

But, you could also say the energy I summoned is Warrior energy. Either way, IDC what you want to call it. Labels will never tell the whole story. Plus, the archetypes are linked–a strengthening of one affects others.

Anyway, the King says the Magician, my neglected, must activate. That is to say I must transform. The orderly King’s calmness and the Warrior’s pain tolerance and acquisitiveness of skill will make it happen.

Washout has started. Been getting a lot of good reactions from people. Just had someone in my network argue in a pointless, combative way. I think I’m seeing that aggression others have reported when running subs like Ascension! Perhaps the PCC gave me a strong awareness of such hostile negativity that I wouldn’t have sensed so blatantly before. When I’ve been walking around my town with so many people sending me positive energy it’s obvious when this dude online smacks me in the face with such negative energy. Oh well, such is life, I know I’ve been in his bad mood before. Carrying on.

1 Like

Adding Rebirth to stack to see what happens.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Rebirth 1 0
Ascension 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0
PCC 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1
CFW 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 1
4/6/2022 4/9 5/2
1 Like

ngl, I fell off the stack I showed above, trying Primal Seduction + Sanguine. Anyway, today, my anger has awakened. I’m gonna guess it was the Rebirth in combination with some psychological practices and books I’ve been studying. I have avoided expressing anger including in current relationships, which instead turns into drawn out resentment and sulking. I considered the action I want to take, whether verbal communication and attempt at conflict resolution, or something else. I am confident I already understand why people have acted as such. Throughout my life I’ve had the habit of choosing to be around people who were not the best for me be involved with; and I’ve taken on roles which avoid levels of responsibility requiring high self-discipline. It is the “easy way out” and stems all the way back to childhood. As I have experienced from Rebirth before, I am called to take on medium and longer challenges requiring action I haven’t done before. I won’t go into detail now about all what that is; it’s best to take action rather than talk about taking action. I shall transmute the anger into the achievement of these new challenges. I will welcome negative feelings, especially anger and withdrawal from my addictions, and take it as the call to action of higher character. I don’t need to drop negative situations immediately, but will rationally develop alternatives before exiting. While I may be frustrated with these situations, the anger can be used for fuel and acting out by abandoning them could lead to going back to similar ones since no change in character has occurred and thus will attract the same.

I plan on resuming the stack, shown in the previous entry, tomorrow. It would be nice to incorporate some subs to give me wealth ideas; however, I am inclined to not drop the current stack.

Update: Yeah, I’m not going to do that wealth stuff just yet. And I may drop Rebirth (“Hang up when you get the message”). I’ve been in a groove the last week and I think it’s because of the practices I’ve been doing. I gotta keep that going, probably for 6 months. I’m still in the healing process despite that I’m not running healing subs anymore. I’ve gained insight into the value of some techniques. Once I heal significantly, productivity toward business and whatever I wish will come easily.

2 Likes

If I wanted to, I would journal it.

1 Like

I like the sass. You’re positive you’re not running Stark accidentally? :smiley:

1 Like

Noticed I feel less doubtful/forgiving in my awareness of human pettiness, particularly in my personal situations where people play an innocent, friendly fool of whom you wouldn’t suspect foul play but are actually intentionally underhandedly scheming, passive-aggressive, and undermining. Looks like I will have to utilize a scheme of my own. Taking note that this awareness came about as I near 1.3x cycles so maybe it will be highly strong at 3 cycles for good measure.