LIFE is here now but almost not yet

The app will successfully pick the Super Bowl winner, and we will collect a handsome profit. LOL.

4 Likes

Comprehensive lifestyle focus

2 Likes

I have two ideas coming from this.

1. Rich mysterious man who works in tech attracts fit girls.

2. LIFE as in Live in Freedom Eternally.

2 Likes

Hmmm given how much most people are glued to smartphones. Wonder if this is a subliminal app? A visual overlay over your smartphone? Not sure how efficient visual subliminals are though. There was one I used for computer a few years back.

1 Like

Life balance sub :balance_scale: which can be played in the app store!

Or music!!!

Hot damn I cannot find a post from @SaintSovereign. However, I think he once mentioned how it would be an awesome development to create a sub that would match exercise & subliminal together for getting healthier & at the same time increasing the effectiveness of subs.

As subliminal listened into aroused state are accepted better by the subconscious.

This LIFE project might be it. And of course, it will come as an app.

I also found this…

Now that’s interesting… Could LIFE be a different name for Project Hero? :thinking:

Anyway - I think Exercise & Subs combined in an app are the main thing.

The picture with the guy counting money in my opinion represents financial success that Saint and @Fire will enjoy.

As I recall correctly, I think I saw Saint say that this will be the first project that is more commercial and designed to push their subliminal to the “masses”. So geared towards general public wanting to be healthier as well.

Scaling = More money

Again - all this might just be a figment of my imagination.

Cheers!

2 Likes

I’m hyped therefore I am.

You have a philosophical side.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe some kind of subscription service for subliminal :thinking: or some life booster sub!

Or the next generation Q+ :sunglasses:

a subliminal club app on Apple or google play where we will have access to our subs that’s we purchased

:metal:t4:

With the girl working out it’s probably a picturing to symbolize while working out you can listen to sub club subs on the new sub club app on play or apple

1 Like

Expend energy, time could be money, become a ghost in either case - Life.

With the App Store and Google Play icons there, I’m thinking that they may have come up with a player app that’s optimized for subliminals.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Turbo charged success and energy. Like life on another level.

3 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign are starting the official unofficial Subliminal Club AmWay Herbalife MLM Scientology Cult

Les Grossman is going to be their media representative

3 Likes

Naw. No MLM. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Does this have to do with the VR stuff you were experimenting with awhile back? Or maybe an app that pulls up images on your phone constantly while you are looking at it with words that the subconscious takes note of

1 Like

Could be possible though I can’t imagine staring at the phone for an hour so that my subconscious mind will not miss any of the subliminal text messages flashing for 0.000001 seconds.

Manual Locking Hubs