LIFE is here now but almost not yet

Maybe some kind of subscription service for subliminal :thinking: or some life booster sub!

Or the next generation Q+ :sunglasses:

a subliminal club app on Apple or google play where we will have access to our subs that’s we purchased

:metal:t4:

With the girl working out it’s probably a picturing to symbolize while working out you can listen to sub club subs on the new sub club app on play or apple

1 Like

Expend energy, time could be money, become a ghost in either case - Life.

With the App Store and Google Play icons there, I’m thinking that they may have come up with a player app that’s optimized for subliminals.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Turbo charged success and energy. Like life on another level.

3 Likes

@Fire @SaintSovereign are starting the official unofficial Subliminal Club AmWay Herbalife MLM Scientology Cult

Les Grossman is going to be their media representative

3 Likes

Naw. No MLM. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Does this have to do with the VR stuff you were experimenting with awhile back? Or maybe an app that pulls up images on your phone constantly while you are looking at it with words that the subconscious takes note of

1 Like

Could be possible though I can’t imagine staring at the phone for an hour so that my subconscious mind will not miss any of the subliminal text messages flashing for 0.000001 seconds.

Manual Locking Hubs

It could be something that plays when ever you are on your phone, there used to be a program on the pc that did something similar and it would do it constantly at random intervals to program your mind on whatever you wanted… sadly who ever came up with the program disappeared

LIFE stands for something lol

Maybe Living in financial extravagance lol

1 Like

Can you imagine if Football teams and other sports started using sub club subs lol. Like imagine brady using spartan or a custom with spartan and other modules to stay on the top of the NFL that would be crazy.

They’d probably make rules against using PES/PEA. Performance-Enhancing Subgs or Performance-Enhancing-Audios lol

A lot of the people at that level already have the mindset, drive, characteristics, and physiology that we would be attempting to emulate or get to so it be interesting to see how much further it could be taken.

2 Likes

I’d imagine the special forces or the military would want to give the subliminals a try. Imagine if Spartan,Emperor Fitness and Quantum Limitless could reduce the training time for a Navy Seal.

Exactly.,

And it is also instructive to explore how they got to that mindset, drive and those characteristics in the first place. As much as we appreciate their power, subliminals aren’t the only engines for driving growth and potential.

2 Likes