LIFE is here now but almost not yet

TESTING APPLICATION:

what are them boys working on?

16 Likes

HYPE! Following :wink:

A sub for Physical Trainers :wink: or not. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ The appstore stuff has got me wondering.
A sub specifically for app developers.

1 Like

The subscription service through app you mentioned a couple of years ago?

4 Likes

I try not to get hyped and yet, I am. And therefore, I am.

3 Likes

A mystery HEALTH (thicc girl exercising) and WEALTH (guy with cash) title? I donā€™t get the appstore reference though

1 Like

An phone app from SC? Canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

Making subliminals
available for purchase directly from googleplay and apple music stores

Seduction on woman who are working out subliminal

getting investors

6 Likes

Girls, stay fit. Because thatā€™s what boys want.

Boys, get rich. Because thatā€™s what girls like.

:bulb:

Red Pill Apps - Real LIFE, Real Results

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

Haha! I like the way you think

LOL. You canā€™t get more redpill than that :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just open the app in background and watch you life transform. :wink:

Secret Low Density Ultrasonics - designed for 24/7 play. :shushing_face:

(Obviously Speculative) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

QL has really jacked up your intuition. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Ahhh. I can think of some ideas. Put in the titles we want to play and the app can calculate how many loops to play based on our goals. Some presets would be there like Sexual Throne or Billionaire or Rich Artist (ideas from the RICH Ultima sales page). We can also choose whether to play while awake or asleep

Maybe even add some music files to the app so that the titles play along with the music

Also possible is making customs using the app. Can imagine checking the modules we want in an app and when we build it, the app will send the data to the Q machine

2 Likes

The app will successfully pick the Super Bowl winner, and we will collect a handsome profit. LOL.

4 Likes

Comprehensive lifestyle focus

2 Likes

I have two ideas coming from this.

1. Rich mysterious man who works in tech attracts fit girls.

2. LIFE as in Live in Freedom Eternally.

2 Likes

Hmmm given how much most people are glued to smartphones. Wonder if this is a subliminal app? A visual overlay over your smartphone? Not sure how efficient visual subliminals are though. There was one I used for computer a few years back.

1 Like

Life balance sub :balance_scale: which can be played in the app store!

Or music!!!

Hot damn I cannot find a post from @SaintSovereign. However, I think he once mentioned how it would be an awesome development to create a sub that would match exercise & subliminal together for getting healthier & at the same time increasing the effectiveness of subs.

As subliminal listened into aroused state are accepted better by the subconscious.

This LIFE project might be it. And of course, it will come as an app.

I also found thisā€¦

Now thatā€™s interestingā€¦ Could LIFE be a different name for Project Hero? :thinking:

ā€¦

Anyway - I think Exercise & Subs combined in an app are the main thing.

The picture with the guy counting money in my opinion represents financial success that Saint and @Fire will enjoy.

As I recall correctly, I think I saw Saint say that this will be the first project that is more commercial and designed to push their subliminal to the ā€œmassesā€. So geared towards general public wanting to be healthier as well.

Scaling = More money

Again - all this might just be a figment of my imagination.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Iā€™m hyped therefore I am.

You have a philosophical side.:sunglasses:

1 Like