Libertine Ultima + Stark + BLU. Journal... Let the heavens rain down their blessings

Day 32: Yesterday was a bit weird prolly the nicotine addiction spooking.

I talked with my friend about subliminal club, And he bought EOG, He ran the breakdown on speaker all night. So apparently im running EOG on night and 2 stark + libertine on the day

Usually I would feel bad about running something I have not bought. But in this case I don’t. I think it was the universe guiding me to have Stark really change me.

Had a very interesting dream, Dreamed I worked as a diamond miner, And I found a diamond but then people started wanting the diamond and betraying me for it. My best friends just tried to steal my diamond.( I’m pretty sure this is a deep belief that limit my wealth attraction) But after a while in the dream even though I got tortured and everything. Something changed, Instead of stealing my diamonds.

The Diamonds started multiplying. Then I had my own yacht a bit later. It felt so real and effortless.

Really cool stuff.

Also saw a post by my friend today, He just reached 7 figures in 2 years. And another reached 6 figures in 1 month.

It made me think, What If Just as an experiment. For the next 30 days. What if I only follow my heart, Approach if I want to approach. No matter the fear, But not approaching to just hit a number.

And what if, I go all in on business for 30 days with no excuses.

Doing this might get me to 6 figures but it can defnitely get me to 5 figures.

It will also skyrocket my dating life, And social skills.

So I have decided I will start this experiment on Monday, Right now I’m still dealing with nicotine withdrawals. So i’m a bit more soft on my self.

3 Likes

Day 33: Was out yesterday drank 4 beers. Got seated next to 2 girls and 2 guys. They asked if I was on drugs nope high on life.

The group left and 2 girls sat next to me and my friend. They were like you have awesome energy can we sit here.

My friend and a random dude I met at the bar started hitting on the girls really hard. I just messed around.

Then I started making out iwth one of the girls. They asked if we wanted to go to a afterparty, I said let’s go to my friend. Who had liquor and all at home.

But he got his girl blockage up and got like angry like no you are not coming home with us if you don’t bring your own liquor. Girls left, I don’t blame them I would not feel safe going with him.

The makeout was so effortless. More experiments coming.

It was also quite a cool dynamic. Everyone in the group guys and girls kinda foguth for my attention.

5 Likes

Day 37 :Not been out much, Won 350 bucks on online gamble. I had always had a sense of when I will win at gamble. But now it’s getting crazy.

I see it as a medium money can manifest through. More people are following me on Tiktok even though I been decently inactive lateley. Been planning videos.

However today, I woke up with a song in my head, Summer Wine Scooter. And it brough tears of love into me.

I had this deep feeling that everything I ever dreamed of is manifesting faster than ever.

4 Likes

Not been out that much, Businesswise so much is happening though. I now got a mentor, Who loves my purpose so much he wants to teach me everything he know about business and stuff.

Was out yesteday though., and had very chaotic energy, Saw this table of girls looking over at me and had intense eye contact with her. But whenver you stood up guard came up and said go back to your table. Almost got thrown out XD.

Still felt I should have gone for it though,

Also meditated today, And one word popped up in my head, Limitless, Watched the movie, Checked the store.

Saw there’s a limitless Ultima so got that now. Planning to do 2 stark t followed by exectuive and beyond limitless.

Onward to adventure.

1 Like

Funny thing happened talked to a potential client, And the metaphors that came up were insane.

Also wrote one of my best fb posts in a long time, And it just flowed.

BLU is my new favorite sub

1 Like

a related gem:

1 Like

Yea so true, Another one I like is. You are not your past unless you insist you are

1 Like

Getting so many leads for my coaching now, The dream(Lifetime goal) of making 10 k a month is coming closer.

Will use blu and think of ways to improve the ability to handle leads in a effective manner.

Btw if you are even a hint of spiritual and want to learn how to attract money. Read the book Happy Pocket Full Of Money probably best book I ever read.

1 Like

Today I’m completely exhausted. 2 buld spots next to where I live, I’m very sensitive to sounds.

One is on the day, and the other one the night. Who needs sleep anyway. Might aswell run more subs water sounds better than drilling.

How has your sleeping pattern on Stark been?

First it was very hard to sleep but now I sleep like a baby.

check the limitless show on netlifx lol its funny:rofl:

2 Likes

So I came to the realization I completely lost my “game” after my breakup. Decided to take 3 days to just relearn the good things I learned.

No point in having tons of tinder matches if I can’t get em on dates. Also read 4 books yesterday. Sleep got hurt though from processing so much information.

I now find it fun to text with women and can do it in an effortless charming way.

3 Likes

Saw breadcrumbs to learn reading fsater. My friend conctaacted me about mental photography. Which is bascically read 2 pages a second.

Just did 2 and exercise of doing it. And the word was exactly where I imagined it.

Super cool, BEYOND LIMITLESS. + more stuff. Im excited. Will also try stark ultima tomorrow prolly

1 Like

Is this the same as LSC/Scheele’s PhotoReading?

No clue, This is from this guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfIydnRJu-k

Apparently they use it at NASA

2 Likes

Hey can you give the exact thing to do because I don’t really understand the video.

It’s a whole 7 module course. Youtube is just intro

Ohh okay did you buy it? Is it worth buying?

Got it from my friend that bought it years ago. Apparently he “read” a 100 page pdf in a few minutes.

I’m just getting started but I really can see the use of this. Higher recap of the the book and faster… Wish I had this at highschool XD.