Libertine Ultima + Stark + BLU. Journal... Let the heavens rain down their blessings

There you go my friend!

There is free course… I’m trying that to test their quality. I’ve done speed reading in the past and I’m curious to found out about this one.

1 Like

So I still have been running subliminals. However I have been doing stage one of Khan. I have also been workning with my mentor in shadow work. The last 2 days.

He found my trauma in 2 days, I have been doing self therapy, For 6 years, And not completely understood it.

Woke up with a horrible nightmare yesterday. LIke torture, Extreme pain, Then the devil came and said you can’t run. I woke up. Still with intense pain until I heard a crack and my heart felt more opened. Tears started pouring down. It felt amazing,. Today I took a nap and had another dream.

Thought I woke up but whenever I left the bed i got teleported back into the bed and heard a voice in my head you are going to die.

After I woke up for real I got a flashback to when I was in a incubator. And again tears started pouring down. I have not been this exctied for dating in a long time.

I’ll leave you with something he told me that made so much sense. We’ll inherit our mothers wounds.

2 Likes