Libertine Review by OldChap and a friend

Hi @OldChap, once again a very nice report!
Could you share with us the tips you shared with your friend?

3 Likes

Maybe it doesnt work when your stack is to big and your subconcious is overloaded and busy with processing. Could imagine that if u hit a reconciliation day that it doesnt work the way u want because of the bad mood.

1 Like

Could you elaborate more on the heat you were feeling. Does this build up gradually or is it like a burst of heat radiating across the room? Does it make you sweat a lot or feel drained after awhile? Congrats on you success and thank you for posting.

@OldChap

Hope you’re doing awesome. Have you tried Libertine V2? If so, any comments on which version you prefer or what differences you notice?

Yes I did!

It is kinda different, like on V2 I still have the sexual stuff but also see more attention when I walk around and have more women not just sexually but romantically interested in me.

It’s like the creators added some kind of fame and romance component to the already strong sexual aura.

Love it.

8 Likes

Can you point to any resources for this?

@Hermit - it seems like you are a lot into spirituality as well. Can you recommend any resources for “working with/increasing energy”?

Yes, Alchemist! Incredible stuff mate.

I would love to do Alchemist at some point, but right now DR is a priority. Then probably Khan and later Quantum Limitless. So Alchemist is likely way out in the future.

Any resources outside of subliminals you could recommend for energetic development? I’ve had some experience with taoist energy work and a lot of meditation experience, but I havn’t found a spiritual calling or discipline as you describe in your journal

He speaks of Emotions (Energy in Motion), you need Spirit (Life Force) to experience emotions fully. In this case, because Libertine is sexually-oriented you’d want to have an unblocked Sacral Chakra – Khan Total Breakdown would probably suffice here. Moreover, if you want to enhance the Aura effects from Libertine, you’d want to hold in your sexual energy through semen retention. Every animal but humans only procreate in one season, why? Because they need that extra energy to survive the other seasons and it is also what gives them strength and fuels their actions.

Make sure everything you ingest, on all planes; mental, emotional, and physical is of high frequency, otherwise your overall energy will be low and the Aura will have less of an effect. Balance is also an important factor here – Subliminal’s may uplift your frequency but too much Subliminal’s may cause reconciliation and decrease your frequency temporarily.

5 Likes

Thanks.

Will look into it!

If you are looking for a resource to learn energy manipulation, I practiced with Robert Bruce’s Energy Work book and got incredible results. Super easy to understand and extremely practical with lots of exercises to follow along.

6 Likes

Thank you! Will get the book and take a look immediately.

1 Like

Hi @Hermit and @OldChap. If you were going to build a custom to unblock all of the Chakras and develop energy, what would you put in it? What would be the must-haves? Would you include any of the new modules in Pack #5?

Also, would you package it with success enhancers like Natural Winner, New Beginnings, Blue Skies, etc. or run it as a finely focused stand-alone?

Thanks.

1 Like

If I build any more Customs in the future, I always make sure to add Joie de Vivre, Gratitude Embodiment, Sacred of Venus, Transcendental Connection, Blue Skies, and Tyrant.

Stark develops all of the higher chakras while Khan does the lower ones.

I feel like moving in that direction.

Now, I choose previous modules because physical reality is only a reaction to the emotions we hold in our bodies and the aforementioned modules uplift one’s Spirit to a state of bliss, joy, and love for life enabling one to reach higher timelines and probabilities.

Besides, Tyrant is the greatest and most beneficial manifestation script ever created by a subliminal developer.

It literally allows your subconscious to affect the conscious external reality with ease and allows others to accept your reality without thought.

A magnificent module with infinite power — you will become the master of your life, the writer of your script, the actor of your movie.

4 Likes

Hi @Hermit. I went and did some reading. I am convinced that my Root Chakra is the issue. I own Khan (now Qv2) but I also own Dragon. In fact, I made a long-term commitment to Dragon and am on Stage 2. I’ll finish Stage 2 end of this month.

So, I need to build a custom focused on unblocking and balancing the Root Chakra. BTW - I own Dragon Reborn and Khan. I’m currently on Stage 2 of a long-term Dragon run (will hit Stage 3 end of month).

If you don’t mind me asking;

Have you considered chakra balancing/aligning activities?

It’s possible you can save yourself at least one module slot and develop an even deeper connection with your body, energetic systems, etc.

Just a thought.

Could you share list of foods that are high frequency to consume?

I plan to energy my physical body to be more healthy, cheerful & happy.

Hey @Sinusoid, interesting since Khan is the greatest program to resolve that issue – I’d encourage you to build a Custom and have Ares in there alongside Khan or Ascension which are both fixated on the lower three chakra’s.

And Richard, anything which is provided directly from nature as in fruits and vegetables are high vibrational goods, however, most of these have been toxified and tampered with – hence why our company is working on a Garden of Eden where natural and organic foods are grown through spiritual means, filling the foods with Love and Gratitude for life as it is supposed to be.

The Era of Light is upon us. I’m expecting a major shift in consciousness next month (26th of April) is an important date of transformation.

While most of us seem unaware of this process, a lot of Subliminal Club users are actually undergoing a transformative process into 5-D, the reason being is that we are filling our consciousness with the opposite of mind-control and therefore raising our frequency and vibration which is prevalent to grounding in the new energies and upgrading our DNA through those light codes.

And Richard, anything which is provided directly from nature as in fruits and vegetables are high vibrational goods, however, most of these have been toxified and tampered with – hence why our company is working on a Garden of Eden where natural and organic foods are grown through spiritual means, filling the foods with Love and Gratitude for life as it is supposed to be.

I have become almost a full time vegan since the pandemic (sometime I eat fish, not any kind of meat once in a while), however the vege I have eaten is not considered organic. Maybe I should find companies product organic foods in my country.

While most of us seem unaware of this process, a lot of Subliminal Club users are actually undergoing a transformative process into 5-D, the reason being is that we are filling our consciousness with the opposite of mind-control and therefore raising our frequency and vibration which is prevalent to grounding in the new energies and upgrading our DNA through those light codes.

This is interesting, could you share more about such changes & what could come in a separate thread? I am interested to know.

1 Like

Can you please explain how Khan and Ascension address the Root Chakra?