Libertine for daygame/ pick up women in the day?

There are more and more ladies on the forum these days :v:

2 Likes

Its great to see more and more members of the opposite gender here sharing their experiences.

1 Like

@GoldenTiger @honeymonster I believe the matter here has been solved, let’s not derail the thread.

@GoldenTiger what are your thoughts on the stack requirement for former boosters?

1 Like

why do you say 45 days?

the instructions for ZP is 3 weeks so 21 days not 45.

but yeah i agree that for me much better to use stuff on as needed schedule.

for example, why run libertine for 3 weeks?

there are places where having a strong sexual aura is inappropriate so why would i want to permanently have such an aura?

I get amazing results using libertine ultima 2 hours before i go clubbing but with ZP now i would be running it for 3 weeks, why? what is the point? I do not want that aura at all times as its not a good thing to have it everywhere all the time.

Exactly. This is currently the biggest thing that needs to be corrected. Fortunately we already what the answer is, but they haven’t prioritized it yet.

For a proper stack rotation (that is, switching out the titles with new ones) while maintaining great results it’s recommended to stick with a stack for 45-60 days.

Maybe this post is what you’re thinking of?

1 Like

This is the main reason why I haven’t switched to Zp tech yet. I love playing Ultimas depending on what I want to achieve every other day

where are you getting this info from?

can you post a link to where Saint recommended such an approach?

Because i remember Saint saying ZP was so powerful switching stack every 3 weeks could be possible.

why every other day?

why not daily?

im curious as i use ultimas pretty much every day and sometimes i wonder if i would be better off doing something like every other day.

do you do every other day because you get better results with that then daily use?

I think when we’ll have more info regarding using previous “booster” as booster in a stack as we experiment. Currently ZP is new and strong, so there is an incentive to use it as prescribed.

I’m sure there is a way to use it as a booster correctly we just don’t know what it is yet :wink:

Maybe cos my stack is already dense. I’m listening to Mind’s eye terminus², khan and Quantum limitless. So I listen to sanguine for recon but if I’m going through reconciliation, I listen to R.I.C.H ultima or limitless executive if I want to do some deep work

He might be referring to this post.

1 Like

I love your name by the way. Madara Uchiha was my favorite Villain in the Naruto series :sunglasses:

1 Like

oh ok. that makes sense.

im currently using only ultimas and no main program.

I basically just run whatever ultima fits what im doing that day.

such a schedule feels the most natural to me.

1 Like

People are rare.

We all are rare.

I see having the Libertina aura as a permanent personality feature a “free access” to an adventurous life.

Others see it as a drag.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: that’s rightttttttttttttttttttt

1 Like

So how do you think Libertine vs Wanted compare?

I’m having trouble deciding. What about a stack? would libertine + PS + wanted stack good?

1 Like

Well, apparently the new libertine version is insane!

Libertine is an aura to attract women.
Wanted is an archetype to seduce women.

Read the descriptions in the shop.

Wanted, libertine and PS complement well each other.

1 Like