Libertine for daygame/ pick up women in the day?

What do you think of that?
Or just for the night?

Will, have to be tested, old libertine was strongly sexual and needed some comfort to balance it.

The ZP version will have to be tested :wink:

But yes, for daygame/everything attracting woman it should work.

2 Likes

@magician the moderators may not like the term “chicks” to describe women. You might want to change the chicks to women, ladies or girls.

2 Likes

Yes, it works no matter when you use it. From reference experience, the aura works the best when the other sex is consuming alcohol though.

2 Likes

Are you saying he doesn’t mean going to a farm and picking up baby chickens?!

I thought it was strange to use Libertine for that.

Personally I have no objection to it. And most women I hang out with will simply ignore these things, there be far more interesting things to spend their time on.

But I am beholden to the users. If somebody sensitive takes offense, they can flag it and I will change it. If RVC agrees with you, he’ll change it. Until them. it is what it is.

Thanks for paying attention, though. It’s appreciated.

As far as the question goes, I wonder if Love Bomb might be a good one during the day, especially during the cold days. Cliche as it may be, love is comfortably warm and makes people want to cuddle.

4 Likes

Yes I agree

1 Like

Not the best marketing strategy to sell Libertine :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have a feeling that love bomb would be better during the winter, people are more “let’s grab a hot chocolate and watch a movie while cuddling” than “oh my god I want you so much right now”.

1 Like

It’s because Libertine is very sexual so it can be deemed “unacceptable” by some girls and trigger them subconsciously. Alcohol helps with that because, “who cares if you have sexual thoughts, you’re drunk!!”

2 Likes

Yes, exactly!

That was one time I listened to it during the day haha

1 Like

Libertine ZP will be on my list of sub to listen when I go out clubbin :v:

Can’t wait to see how to use subs as booster.

Curious to how Libertine will perform in ZP

Either it might be awesome or we might not feel anything on it lol

2 Likes

Honestly I feel like an amazing stack for clubbing would be: Libertine ZP, Stark (When it becomes a ZP) or Daredevil with PS

The ZP auras are very strong so I am expecting Libertine to give some juicy results :wink: :yum:

1 Like

Khan+Libertine+Wanted

3 Likes

Problem I see with libertine ZP is that it needs to be in a stack for so long. I’d like to see it in lifecharger format, I don’t see why it needs to be around for 45 days.

yeah this was my first thought as well when i saw libertine was being released.

Honestly this is a problem i have overall with ZP compared to ultima.

I much prefer the as needed scheduling of ultima then having to commit for 3 weeks to the same title.

I ended up stopping at the start of my week 3 of testing ZP and have been back on ultimas for a week or so now.

I use different ultimas daily based on what im doing that day.

Likewise. A lot of titles just don’t make sense to me to be in my stack because of the time requirement. This is something I hope lifechargers can solve.

For example, why run beast unleashed ZP for 45 whole days? I just need it in the mornings of the day I do my workouts.

Apologies @DarkPhilosopher i must have misread a post somewhere, i believe Saint wrote a post about not using derogatory comments about women. As we do not want to offend ladies on this forum must have read it wrong !!.

2 Likes

There are more and more ladies on the forum these days :v:

2 Likes