Legit dating course?

Is John Anthony lifestyle Ocean’s Razor course legit? It seems like one of the good and no bs dating coaches so I’m curious on the opinions of the others on what they think about this guy.

1 Like

@Vesper I’ve been out of the dating space for a while now. Before I met my wife I went through a ton of stuff, courses, books, and hypnosis tapes. Nothing worked until I read Models by Mark Manson. That book was the most straightforward no BS approach to meeting and dating women. I met my wife soon after reading that book after years of struggling with women. The whole premise is being honest and expressing interest upfront. There are no crazy games, routines, hypnotic language patterns to memorize, peacocking, or any other nonsense that doesn’t work. Read the book, it is truly all you need to succeed.

1 Like

Agreed, I read models as well. Women already know your interest, you just have to express it as well. Congruence in behavior right?

Thanks for reminding me about this book, I think I’ll read it again.

2 Likes

Models is the top recommendation for the entire seduction subreddit. Cant go wrong there.

2 Likes