Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2023)

Sometimes that’s all you need. Nothing wrong with it.

2 Likes

77w7sd

1 Like

One day I should try something like this. Really like the idea of absorbing almost the whole main store into my subconcious lol.

Could you elaborate more on your experience? As in are you able to get the results of more than 3 titles when you do this? 3 titles is a stack so if you are doing microloops of more than 3 titles and still getting results of more than 3, that is very interesting and needs to be looked into. Definitely would love to try it. Especially if it means I don’t have to make that many customs anymore if I can do this instead.

Please share more.

1 Like

I find myself less content sitting around and doing nothing.
I find myself noticing beautiful women more.
Lots of stuff like that.

This approach turns out to be less about “results from specific sub titles” and more about “becoming the person who encompasses and embodies the ideas in the subs”

I haven’t manifested sex with other people yet. As I’m still married mentally. Hard to explain.
But I’m at the point I know I could if I wanted to go forward with that.

Lately I’ve been working on my Empire Project hardcore.

You probably recall my original loops of AscMogul and Limitless to make an iOS app.

The other day I looped a 3-minutes-each stack of:
BILLionaire V3 ZP
The Ecstatic Emperor V1 ZP
Master Moneyfestor V1 ZP
AscMogul ZP
Limitless ZP

kept AscMogul and Limitless…no brainer. but included my 3 money customs as they have overlap of several modules, with each having unique modules too.

15 mins total, looped all night as I worked on my Empire Project.
Was at work on it until 6am, made tons of tangible progress, slept 5-6 hours, got up, worked on it more (no subs that time).

Results are great!

5 Likes

When you mention microloop whats the exact time u are referring to ?

Microloop refers specifically to 30-second loops. That’s all it’s ever meant.

1 Like

Oh i see :+1::+1::+1:

Question. Have you talked to your wife about some form on consensual non monogamy?

1 Like

No. But she’s been vocal about that not being in the cards before.

1 Like

Shortly after I woke up this morning, something in the air must have gotten in my eye.
I felt something basically land in there, started hurting, etc.

It got worse and worse as the day went on. To the point I couldn’t sit at my desk long enough to focus on my Empire Project. Looking at code just made it hurt worse. boooooo.

I put some saline solution in an empty bottle with a hole just the right size to form a seal over my eyeball, then just tipped my head back and had this saline covering my eyeball. Blinking like crazy.

Mild relief, but nowhere near enough to be able to work.

Finally, I put on Paragon ZPV2. I think I only ran paragon once when it was still Ultima. I’d really bought it for the wife’s migraines (which she confirmed today that they’re far less frequent since then).

So imagine it. I was sitting in my chair in the living room. I put on paragon. I let my head fall back on the back of the chair. Fully intending to just meditate to paragon like I do must subs.

Fell asleep. Hard core. At least an hour I was out.

Woke up groggy as hell for a few seconds. Blinked a few times like I usually do when waking up. Maybe a 0.0005 out of 10 on the discomfort scale. where it was a 6 or 7 prior.

It still feels slight irritated, just from having rubbed on it a lot prior to Paragon. But it no longer feels like I have a grain of sand in my eye.

It’s been several hours since this, and I’m now in my office, working on my Empire Project!

11 Likes

I’ve got a new motto I’m looking to live by:

No limits.
No excuses.
No exceptions.

6 Likes

If I were a traffic cop I would have the same motto :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I decided to get RoS on a whim tonight. Ran full 15 loop of masked.
I did what I usually do with subs now, and eyes closed, just went DEEp into my sanctuary and on my beach.

Spent time with my cat Angel (the one who died in 2021). looked at the ocean waves.

Once the loop was over, eyes open. Sipping on some late-night coffee here in the office.
The most prominent thing I notice is the back of my neck and upper back warming up noticeably.

6 Likes

A theater near here shows “Retro” movies every Wednesday night. I took myself out tonight to see The FIfth Element. I went and saw it at the theater when it first releasedi n 1997, loved it ever since.

It’s one of the few movies I can watch over and over and never get tired of it.

Anyway, the one part in the movie where I usually get a slight emotional reaction to, and sometimes slightly weepy…tonight it hit full force. Fuckin RoS :wink:

6 Likes

Headed to bed to test this stack:

2 Likes

5 Likes

I just purchased the new public version of CFW finally. Deleted the original experimental version…will run this new one a few times to upgrade the scripting in the toolbox.

I think I’ll work toward this stack:
Chosen
CFW
CWON
LBFH
Dreams (maybe the 4 above titles will help finally fix my lucid dreaming skill again)

3 mins each for a good 15 minutes of toolbox-upgrading.

3 Likes

I noticed something in Costco today. I’m walking through the warehouse getting stuff. And I get the idea to “switch on” my aura.

So I just thought the word “Libertine” and felt a shift in my walking speed, gait, and my attitude.

I saw a cute woman and locked onto her eyes. She locked back into mine right away. It was as is I willed her to look at me with laser beams from my eyes.

Normally I’d look away so as to not seem “creepy”.

But this one, we just maintained as we passed each other. She seemed to smile at me with her eyes.

I’ve done this before when having sex with the wife where i think the words/triggers “Sex Mastery” and “Diamond”. Instant shift to some amazing sex.

Another time, in the middle of sex, I just thought “Subconscious mind, use all the scripting I’ve absorbed” and that led to some amazing sex too.

I love that I seem to be able to switch stuff on at will completely consciously.

Contextually.

13 Likes

Ran this and my dreaming was off-the-charts in terms of tons of moving parts to the dreams. No dream recall of specifics. Which is odd for me as @Sage_Ninjistic can attest.

I just remember the dreams were so involved. I can say for sure that GMX3 definitely is doing something in there.

4 Likes

What was the exact nature of the stack run the night before?

I see V3. I also see V2.

How is your lucidity today compared to your lucidity when posting this and when you ran your stack?

These, plus more, the people must know, Senator.

2 Likes