Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2022)

It’s just the process of your beliefs and the sub RECONciling.

1 Like

I’ve decided. I’m running Heartsong+Wanted+PS. All ZP. Doing that today to start.
For money/wealth stuff, I’ll be doing the other stuff I was this week but with a wealth focus. Can’t really discuss what that is here for reasons and stuff.

All my love/sexduction stuff will be HS+W+PS every other day starting today.

I’ll throw my Ultima Custom in there somewhere once I build it.

4 Likes

We don’t tend to mention it when it isn’t a bad thing.

2 Likes

I just now ran DR1ZP+RegenZP+MogulZP. Will report if/when anything happens

2 Likes

That was fast. Today is Instacart day because Saturday was shit for it.

I ran up the Uber Eats app while we were waiting in the parking lot fit the next grocery order.

One pops up for $28 to take some teriyaki beef 13 miles away into the next town. I was gonna take it but then said “If I take that, it would eat at least an hour out of your grocery shopping time.

That’s only important because we use whatever she makes grocery shopping one day a week to buy our own groceries with.

So I declined it. AS I was declining it, she got a double grocery came up. $48 to go the same amount of distance basically.

Definitely feels like a MogulZP manifestation, supercharged by DR1 and Regen.

9 Likes

Annnnnnnnd then when delivering that $48 order I overshot when backing out of their driveway and got stuck in the ditch haha.

Took an hour to get unstuck. Seemed like a manifestation of some self-sabotage type of pattern. We at least got a laugh out of it.

I’m not mad or upset like I’d normally be. Was down on myself for about half a second. But then I shut that down. The idea of NLP logical levels came to mind.

basically reaffirming that I did something dumb, but I’m not dumb

1 Like

I noticed also that I’ve been mildly horny today. Like a small candle burning all day

1 Like

Maybe at the end of the play week?

1 Like

Yeah. Or ZP rest days.

1 Like

For the sake of anyone not well versed reading this; what days are you talking about?

During the recommended 5 day rest period?

Or, during your off day?

The latter:

Monday: ZP

Tuesday: Ultima?

1 Like

The latter

1 Like

'Tis not experimental. Nay, 'tis an Imperial pattern.

1 Like

Experimperial

2 Likes

I was at CostCo today. waiting in the car while wife did some shopping inside for a customer order.

I parked next to the cart stall (usually try to) and this cute girl was out there working on gathering carts to take back to the building.
She saw me more than once checking her out lol.

After wife brought the stuff and got in the car, I was loading it into the trunk and the girl came up “I’ll take your cart!”

No obvious flirting, but I said “I feel bad for you having to do this all day”
and she talked about how she prefers that over being in the store. and i said “Yeah, I get that. People can be overwhelming sometimes. Nice to be ‘alone’ even in the parking lot”

“I Know!”

And it kinda went back and forth just making small talk.

Was so easy to talk to her. If I’d been single and/or alone, no telling what these subs might have me try lol.

I ran DR1+Regen+Mogul today. Nothing seduction-wise.

5 Likes

Something I am now aware of from the day that I didn’t pay much attention to at the time.
I actually felt the subs working in my head. It’s not easy to explain because it’s very subtle.
The only time I’ve really gotten effects in realtime is AscMogul and Limitless, for that productivity hit I keep raving about.

I hardly ever feel subs working in realtime. Maybe I’m like Mr. Dark Philosopher in that regard, but I doubt I’m as “immune” or whatever word he’d use.

I felt different mentally is all I can say for sure though. DR1 and Regen together must be power af, not to mention any possible healing stuff in Mogul.

The best way I can describe it is if my thinking itself was just different. Maybe slightly faster. I didn’t get a headache, but more like a “pre-headache.” (?)

The fact I noticed anything at ALL says a lot to me, though. For me to feel even one tiny bit right after running these (maybe half hour after)…means a lot was going on.

I’ll run at least DR1 and Regen again. I think those 2 being run prior to whatever else I run that day, boosts that 3rd title. I was actually tossed up between Heartsong and Mogul when planning this out today.

Went with Mogul mainly because I was out with the wife today, and I’m not sure if HS will make stuff better with her, or if it’ll bring others into my experience. I’m at the point I am fine either way, but I didn’t want it causing issues today with her around if HS has me going a different way.

2 Likes

Since I’m using RegenZP as part of my “Healing” stack…what would be different by running Chosen From Within instead? Does that hit harder then Regen? Or is it really just about building an inner leadership core?

I am tired of settling for table scraps and shit. I AM the fucking EMPEROR. rawr.

1 Like

I’m drinking. had a Peach-flavored/“Themed”(?) IPA…now having Four Freedoms vodka. This shit is nasty (I suspect all vodka probably is but the last time I had vodka prior to this, I was 9 years old. another story)…so I put some watermelon jolly ranchers in it. Still nasty…but it does the job.

listening to a shortened alpha playlist:

1. The Magic Bomb (Questions I’ve Been Asked)
  2. Hammer (holy fuck this one is good)
  3. The Throne Room song from Star Wars. I don’t like to call it Episode IV since it’s the frst fuckin movie. Star muthafuckin WARS. the throne room song gets me GO-ING.
  4. The end celebration song from ROTJ (the new one, not the yub nub shit)
  5. HOIST THE COLOURS!

and I am channeling some kind of pure alpha mojo energy. Got a real “Don’t give a FUCK” attitude which I can’t attribute to just drinking haha.
I am fighting the drunke urge to run my entire stack tonight.
Oh yeah, I figured out a killer multi-prong stack that will help me get laid…no matter who with.
I’m tired of settling and not getting what I want.
FUCK MEDIOCRITY. SCREW AVERAGE. Life can suck it.

My stack will get me sex, money and POWAH. UNLIMITED POWAH! @Sage_Ninjistic will appreciate that one.

3 Likes

I may use the @Grasping_infinity player tomorrow once I use Audacity to get these songs into a single track.

would love to get my alpha mojo going whilst absorbing my stack.

“getting laid” isn’t just about sex. or maybe it is and my younger forebrain tries to justify it as being something more than just “daddy needs to bust a nut”

2 Likes

It’s weird trying to reconcile how I identify with Palpatine being my fav SW character (The only one I know of who never complained…just went and did shit) and the recent Pirate stuff.

2 Likes