Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2021)

4 Likes

FUCK
I opened tabs to start working on (a new project I thought up last week while listening to subs).
Then somehow allowed myself to get sidetracked by trying to figure how to set up email addresses on a subdomain with my current web host.
I didn’t even realize it was procrastination until about 20 minutes into it. Sneaky shit.

2 Likes

Emperor Bill,

While you were waiting to come out and succeed, I prepared a welcome for you…

:champagne::trophy::+1::clinking_glasses::grin:

Sincerely,

Me

1 Like

Holy FUCKING FUCK!

You know how I’m always going on and on about Ascended MogulQ stacked with Limitless Q?

I did 2 loops each today of Emperor Q and Limitless Q.
Same productivity hit as AMQ+LQ… feels exactly the same, except I don’t feel as “manic” as AMQ+LQ.

Staggered them like EQ+LQ+EQ+LQ. Was on the second LQ and started getting a slight headache…so I put on BILLionaire Terminus instead. lol. Needed a “break”.

I should be able to buy R.I.C.H. here in about 2 weeks.

Once I have that, my stack will shuffle around a bit, naturally…but you can bet your sweet little ass that R.I.C.H. and BILLionaire will be playing their part.

I think I left out too much productivity-wise when building BILLionaire.

definitely considering a productivity custom with EQ and LQ in it. I wonder if Productivity Unleashed would get me the same productivity hit as LQ. would be cool to do an ultima…but not sure if I could handle EQ and LQ both in the same custom ultima. Yes, I know the recommendations for one core if any.

But my whole adult life I’ve been “playing it safe” and not experimenting enough.

Anyway, today was a great productive day for me. I am the Emperor of the Second Great and Bountiful Human Empire!

3 Likes

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

I finally hopped on the @Azriel bandwagon and updated my bio to show my subs of choice. I’m sure it’ll change here soon as I’m waiting on some $ to get R.I.C.H. next week.

1 Like

Hey.

I would have two questions if you don’t mind, please. How does Terminus affect you? Have you got some good experiences with it?

1 Like

I’ve been planning out the “perfect” Healing custom today.

Got it down to 30 modules lol.

Cores/Modules
  1. DR4Q
  2. RegenerationQ
  3. Rebirth
  4. Sanguine
  5. Mosaic
  6. Ares
  7. Attachment Destroyer
  8. Blue Skies
  9. Discordia Deliverance
  10. Eye of the Storm
  11. FEBRUUS
  12. Foundation
  13. Gratitude Embodiment
  14. Growth Through Pain
  15. I AM
  16. Information Releaser
  17. Inner Voice
  18. Iron Frame
  19. Limit Destroyer
  20. Limiting People Remover
  21. Negative Energy Transmutation
  22. Negativity Displacer
  23. Negativity Shifter
  24. New Beginnings
  25. Solitude
  26. Steadfast
  27. Stronger
  28. Unlimiter
  29. Virtue Series: Hope
  30. Virtue Series: Temperance

Thoughts:

1. I could PROBABLY remove Eye of the Storm (if my thinking is correct that Sanguine module should achieve the same thing).

2. I could also probably remove Regen core…but I really like the idea of having that in there along with the Limit Destroyer module.

3. I’m including Mosaic just so it will help this healing sub integrate better with whatever I listen to prior to this. So it’d be able to direct the healing of this sub toward whatever I listen to prior.

4. I like the idea of the “Solitude” module, but I feel the last attached to it. It CAN go.

5. I think since I just put this list together, I’m too close to be objective about it still. I’ll come back to it later. Just wanted to post it here in case anyone had some useful suggestions of how to tighten it up.

6. Is “Unlimiter” similar enough to Limit Destroyer as to where it could be removed?

1 Like

I was playing around with listening to music in bed last night. Fell asleep before queuing up any subs.
Oops
got an accidental sub break
The resulting dream was so complex, I can’t write about it in good faith.
Lol
but key point. I was in a sort of structure with lots of levels/floors.
felt like an extension fo the one I’ve been in before.
At one point, there was a stage which was apparently used by the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
But it was named the “Hottie McButterpants Dallas Cowboys Stage”
Hottie McButterpants is a username I use on one of the websites I frequent lol.
At one point, me and the other guy (best friend in the dream I think), we found a casket which was locked…just sitting there on the ground next to the Hottie McButterpants stage.
He’s all “Let’s see what’s inside!” And I said “There’s probably a reason it’s locked. Let’s leave it alone”
He said “Bitch, naw. Imma open it.”
I started walking away to go wherever we were going originally. And he ran up to me a few minutes later “I think I fucked up. There was a couple monkeys in there. They’re made of plastic. And they got out”
I peek around a corner and sure enough, there are these 2 weird stick figure monkeys standing on top of something near where the casket is. The “male” is humping the “female”…and I realized (?) that they were reproducing.
Sure enough again, they suddenly had 2 or 3 “baby” plastic stick figure monkeys…and THEY started fucking…having more.
And after a bit, the entire place was overrun with them and they weren’t being assholes to us, they just kept reproducing more and more.
It somehow became our “job” to capture them as quickly as possible, and put them back in the casket to confine them again (like whoever had done before).
I wondered aloud how we’d fit them all in, and someone said “Naw, don’t worry. As you put them back in, their line of offspring will disappear.”
And yep, each time we put some back in, any that were descended from them disappeared.
I even noticed that as we put one in the casket, any of the ones in the casket that were descended from it would disappear, even when in the casket already.
So by the time we were finished, there were just the original male and female left in the casket.
Fin

There are a lot of other parts to the dream…this was just the most memorable part.

2 Likes

Your subconscious has answered. :point_down:t2:

As you cut the roots, the branches & leaves will disappear.

Trim away the modules that are not working on the roots. :wink:

And …

Stop monkeying around. :smile:

1 Like

You sneaky guy…

1 Like

Just a suggestion here, but I wouldn’t do DR 4 until I’d done DR 1-3 first. Especially not mixed with all that other stuff.
Stage one is difficult enough on its own.

1 Like

Oh, and in relation to your dream, I don’t remember what dream produced this, but my wife told me that I recently said “don’t open that! It’s full of micro monkeys” in my sleep.

4 Likes

Whoa. Weird about the Monkeys

The monkeys have taken over. Even the journal title has been edited!

What have you done to our Happy Mr. Perry, you dark force Palpatine?

:smile:

4 Likes

Pillberry $dough$ boy evolved into a Sith OverLord!
Subs must be working!

4 Likes

Okay let us in on the what, how, and why… @Palpatine

1 Like

It just seemed “right” to make the change. He is my fav character from SW. The sheer amount of cunning, planning, and patience. Who else in the SW Universe exhibited those traits more beautifully?

Even Master Yoda was blindsided by his own arrogance in the last days of the Republic.

In any case, Palpatine is awesome.

4 Likes

And so is the Palpatine on this forum! In a good type of MAHAHAHA kind of way.

1 Like