1 Like

Ultra instinct unlocked :wink:

Day 251
27 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 252
28 Feb 2023
1 loop of QL ST3 ZP

About four more days before the end of my second cycle of QL ST3 ZP.

1 Like

Very interesting. Looks like what I am aiming at.

1 Like

Day 253
1 March 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 254
2 March 2023
3 minutes of QLST3 ZP

Having started my 2nd cycle of QLST3 ZP on 11 February 2023, I guess I’m done with the second cycle of QLST3 ZP and will move on to QLST4 ZP soon.

I’m thinking of spending more time on a treatment more focused on manifestation after QLST4 ZP.

1 Like

Day 255-259
3-6 March 2023
Subliminal Washout

Day 260
7 March 2023
3 Minutes of QLST4 ZP

…And so it begins…The final stage of Quantum Limitless…

1 Like

When QL ST4 kicks in…:smiley:

3 Likes

Day 261
8 March 2023
Subliminal Break Day

I’m waiting for the results of bid for a major project at the moment. I will know whether I will win it on the 10th of March 2023, but I really hope that I can win this project, as I can actually see my future if I do a good job out of it.

Otherwise, it’s quite interesting that recently I feel myself being more “sought after”, with people I know asking me whether I want to help them with their projects or their business.

I feel more optimistic at this point of this year than compared to the same period last year.

Just keeping fingers crossed that I am not ghosted and played out again, having had very bad experiences in the past.

I also had a look at the roadmap. I think there’s some interesting stuff being planned that makes me wait for a while before creating my QL next custom.

New modules such as

Speedreading
Avid Reader
Council of Advisors

Other existing modules that I am going to license:

Book Blitz
Alexandria

2 Likes

Did you win? super excited for ya

Still waiting for the results to be announced…

Day 262-264
9 - 11 March 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 265
12 March 2023
1 full loop of QLST4 ZP

Day 266
13 March 2023
Subliminal Break Day

I found what I wrote interesting, since I am really able to visualize my career in a certain direction and what I want to focus on over the next 10 years also, if I win the project.

It will also set the plan for a badly-needed relocation and a break from a viscous cycle of madness that I have been living through for the past five years.

Strangely, it would be a relocation to a country that I had set accidentally as a location setting when I set up my account on a social media platform many years ago but never bothered to change because I didn’t see the need and my contacts on that platform know exactly where I am based,

Another interesting thing that I observed about my subconscious recently.

A few days ago, an old friend of mine who relocated to Noida in India had asked me if I was interested in joining him there.

I hadn’t paid much attention to living in such a place in India actually - I only know about the city from my market intelligence work - so naturally I went to find out more and working about the place.

Nevertheless, some old memory kept coming up and running through my mind. It was a conversation many many years - sometime in 2007 I think - with a ex-colleague from india who said the exact words to me, “Have you been to Noida? It’s a very very beautiful place,”

I think that was the first time I had ever heard of the place but those words from the ex-colleague had been running through my head very frequently in the past few days.

Day 267
14 March 2023
1 loop of QLST4 ZP

Received the news this morning that we had won the consultancy project. It’s a major project that I will be embarking on in a long time, and a rare opportunity for me to get my career back on track after being stuck in rut for many many years, as well as an opportunity to relocate if I play my cards right.

6 Likes

Congratulations man.

1 Like

Day 268-270
15 -17 March 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 268-271
18 March 2023
Tried 30 seconds of QLST4 ZP.

Day 272
19 March 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 273
20 March 2023
15 minutes of QLST4 ZP

Day 274
21 March 2023
Subliminal Break Day

About 2 weeks in for my first cycle of QLST4 ZP. …It means that I have one more month before I complete all four stages of Quantum Limitless, and then I could either run a QLST4 custom, or try out another subliminal.

I’ll be going abroad on a business trip next week. It’s been a long time since I stepped out of my country - I think I last travelled overseas in early 2019. I look forward to a refreshing environment and working on an exciting project.

Overall, I’ve become more optimistic these days, and my thoughts are more about how to balance the different work commitments instead of whether I should give up my currrent business and start from scratch in a completely new industry, which was something bugging me for most of last year.

That aside, I became very obsessed over a police procedure television drama recently, and I spent a lot of time reading reviews about the drama and the various easter eggs inside the drama that that producers had planted. I don’t think I have had an obsession over the easter eggs in any television drama or film for a long time - perhaps good productions are just hard to come across. In fact, my mind seemed to be stretching itself as I kept on thinking about certain human relationships in the drama and how they were portrayed.

I also came across a video clip by one of the veteran actresses in the tv drama where she was giving some advice to a group of young people on how to act out a character. She told them that they had to learn to use their research skills to find out as much as possible about the character as well as their imagination in order to play the character well.

That made me think back about my e-book Worlds & Minds and about what I was trying to do . While I want to use my imagination immerse myself in the worlds of the characters characters of the biographies in my ebook, it would also benefit me to understand the character from the view of different people , just like in well-written biographies. It would also benefit me to understand the historical and social context in which the characters operated so as to really understand their motivations.

2 Likes

Day 275
22 March 2023
1 loop of QLST4 ZP

Day 276
23 March 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 277
24 March 2023
1 loop of QLST4 ZP

It dawned upon me that a major theme in my life has been about trying to escape from my circumstances as well as wanting to express my own identity and worldview, which is based on understanding and understanding the truth. I don’t like to believe in lies, even if they look like the truth.

Having said that, I’ve been thinking about whether I am ready to run a new subliminal alongside QLST4 ZP.

I’m thinking of running Ascended Mogul as I am aiming at converting my consulting project into a full-time position with the client.

2 Likes

Day 278-280
27 March 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 281
28 March 2023
1 loop of QLST4 ZP (ultrasonic)

On a work trip, but didn’t bring my headphones, so I decided to play the final loop of QLST4 ZP for this cycle on my mobile phone.

One more cycle of QLST4 ZP and I will have finally completed a multi-stage subliminal!

2 Likes

I’m thinking of a wealth sub as well. Excited for you.