King's journey with the Emperor

Nope, they are sold to consultants and operators in the infrastructure sector. I do have some due diligence reports in pdf format but those are less marketable.

2 Likes

@King - very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I’ve been running Regeneration on its own for about 2 weeks now. Will run it on its own for about a month and then I can see which other subliminals I will move on to,

Effect of Regeneration has been very calming so far and a lot of anxiety has been reduced.

Over the weekend, I was a photographer for a friend’s drum healing and meditation session. There were about 20-odd participants, and it was by pure coincidence that I saw that I knew two of the participants. One of the participants I knew had always been deeply insecure, socially awkward and gave everybody around him very very negative vibes- he is the same age as me - and I knew him over 20 years ago, but had not seen him for a long time.

He still gave me the same vibes as he did when I knew him over 20 years ago, and I knew that he was at the event today because he needed some emotional healing and security. He was a deeply insecure person then, and he appeared to be the same now.

I do hope that my friend’s drum healing and meditation session would have helped him cope with whatever issues he is facing.

But anyway, looking at him was like looking at a mirror. To some extent, I was somebody like him 20 years ago - deeply insecure, lacking social skills and suffering from some big depression everyday.

For me, the realisation upon looking at him over the weekend was that I had progressed in terms of how I wanted to feel and what I wanted to be. I have not yet achieved my ultimate goals at the moment, but I have somehow managed to get rid of many many insecurities over a long period of time… Still a lot of work to be done, but I think I have made fine progress in my emotional well-being. I have many things in my life I feel proud of and feel grateful for.

Anyway, I started on some thought experiment for a 45 day manifestation course. In this course, you do a different thought experiment everyday for 45 days.

Today’s experiment is to think about “Who am I”. A realisation today is that I am not myself. I am pure awareness using King’s body to access the world and to experience the world. I don’t have to be King and am just an observer of King’s life. I am being aware of King typing this on the keyboard right now, and hearing the tapping sound of the keyboarding, and feeling the sensation of the keyboard on his fingertips.

This is King’s life and reality, I AM the observer.

4 Likes

From now on, in this journal, I have decided to write from the perspective of my true self, the I AM.

I am observing King’s actions and thoughts everyday as well how King reacts to subliminals.

King is just a state of awareness. This journal will be written as a journal on King’s reality, his thoughts and actions.

5 Likes

King has been running Regeneration for more than 7 hours a day for almost a month now, and he started running QL ST1 for a few hours every night for 2 weeks. He will continue to run Regeneration a few days more to make it up to 30 days, and QL ST 1 will run for at least 30 days during the night as a complement to the main sub - most likely Emperor v4 now that a lot of trash has been cleared and King needs to work on certain goals of his.

Running Regeneration has mainly been a smooth and calming experience for King. His anxiety has been very much reduced and he feels very chill and calm with regards to a lot of things in his life.

Of course, this could be due to his daily meditation practice, where he just stays still and acknowledges that he is the “I Am”, the one creator of his own reality.

He also feels lazy and unproductive at times running Regeneration, and he feels like he has been taking slow relaxing mental walks. Therefore, he believes that it is time he runs something more motivating and something that light a fire under his ass.

Right now there is some chaos in his country and a disruption of daily life due to the Coronavirus, but he is not really that anxious. After all, everything will come to pass. No need to panick.

On the financial side, there is some potential bigger money coming in from projects, and King may be able to make much more in a few months than what he made for the whole of last year, which was quite miserable. Emperor v4 will aim to lock in these future projects and let King’s performance on them build an attractive portfolio for bigger business.

When he has enough cash, he will buy some cheap undervalued assets (maybe stocks or property) during this recession period.

King aims to be a strategic advisor highly sought after by the key players of his sector/industry of expertise for his depth of insight, experience and knowledge. He wants to be sitting in advisory boards and providing recommendations with regards to strategy globally. King will be highly well-regarded among the “who’s who” in his industry.

Emperor v4 and Quantum Limitless will aim to achieve those goals for King.

3 Likes

Maybe I’ve been outside of here for way too long, but is someone else filling in the journal of @King and using his handle?

If not, are you referring to yourself in third person perspective because you’re following this method?

Or what could be going on?

1 Like

@AMASH Thou doth just have to look at the post right before the post thou respondeth too…

2 Likes

King thanks @AMASH for recommending this book. He has never read it, but looks a damn good read.

2 Likes

King has always complained about his poor visualization skills as well as imperfect vision. It seems that his field of view is not in alignment - he views things in loose layers that are stacked together- for an unknown reason.

He had this realisation today that his 3D visual output is very much a result of the processing of his imagination, that his subconscious mind is just putting into reality what it believes he instructed them to see.

The overall concept is still very unclear, but this is the beginning of a big realization/understanding of how King’s imagination is turned into a 3-D reality.

Really looking forward to Mind’s Eye to address this.

2 Likes

Or, what if his subconscious mind is just putting into reality what is right for him, yet kind insists on living up to other people’s standards and stays unsatisfied because the inferior process of others that does not fit him is not his default?

1 Like

King’s consciousness thanks @AMASH for his opinion but he doesn’t understand why having a distorted field of view that sometimes makes simply opening his eyes and viewing what is in front of him very stressful is “right for him”.

1 Like

Could you please tell King’s consciousness that maybe, just maybe, there doesn’t need to be a link between having a distorted field of view and it being very stressful…

That maybe the Universe or Life or the Higher Power put him on his earth so that he overcomes that challenge of feeling stressed because of it, and that it will not make things better until King learns to accept what is, to accept the distorted field of view as a part of what is, to love what is, and only then will there be a moment of transformation that could surprise him.

Is this something he could relate to and resonate with? Or does he prefer another focus that brings him closer to his Higher Self through another path that is calling him, right now?

1 Like

King has thought about things and has written down his goals for this year so that it will be easier for him to decide on the best subliminals as well as the appropriate actions to be taken.

1. Lose weight.
  2. Have the confidence to drive a car again after being involved in a traffic accident almost 10 years ago and losing the confidence to drive. This also requires that he start to increase his situational awareness abilities which are currently crap.
  3. Clearing of problems stemming from dyspraxia.
  4. Be attractive to women - have a strong female presence in both his social and business networks who want to provide much support for his social and business success. (Inner circle)
  5. Have a strong reputation in his industry for his domain expertise - often invited to speak at conferences, write articles and sit in advisory boards.
  6. Owning his dream property.
  7. Giving a large sum of money to his parents who have been struggling financially for quite a while.
  8. Taking his first step towards starting his financial data benchmarking business as well as building up his overseas business promotion company.

Mostly likely the subliminals to complement the actions to achieve these goals will be Emperor v4, Inner Circle as well as Quantum Limitless.

At the moment, running Khan ST1 for a while after a month of Regeneration but will move on to his preferred stack to run for 6 months to a year soon.

3 Likes

4th Day of Running Khan ST1.

Shower thoughts:

Do we see things from the front part of our head? Or is what we see in front of us just what the processing component in our brain interprets from the data fed to the eyes (which are like sensors).

What does it mean to “see from behind our eyes”? Does that refer to seeing from the pineal gland or does that mean to take control of the interpretation of the data received on the sensors (our eyes)?

1 Like

Feel like most of my insights occur in the shower. Sometimes, before I even step in. At this point, I’m just conditioned by the water.

Anyway, good thoughts.

I think seeing (and all perception) is a ‘software’ experience, based on neural grammar. The ‘hardware’ of the eyes, optic nerves, occipital lobes contribute to it, but then it becomes something else.

These are some of the most compelling realities to me. The virtualness of our ‘ordinary’ lived experience. This is a big part of why I meditate.