King's journey with the Emperor

My approach to superchargers the Neville Goddard style -

Neville Goddard said that we must assume the state of being what we desire.

For example, if I want to be a multi-millionaire, I immediately assume the state of being themultimillionaire.

If I want to be the most powerful man on earth, I assume the state of being a powerful man.

If I want to be Hugh Hefner, I assume the state of being Hugh Hefner.

The way they are produced, it seems like the Superchargers are a good way for me to assume my desired states.

1 Like

Yes, exactly. The more you use them, the more effect youā€™ll get. A lot of people expect to feel the full effects the first time they run them, but thatā€™s not quite how it works. You have to use them daily and actually follow the visualizations to start getting the deep effects.

4 Likes

Image Streaming Session 8. 23 minutes.

Some of the images my mind produced today

• I see a painting of two men in Japanese armour on horses and fighting each other.
  • The two men are painted in brown and a little bit of black - there is nothing in the background and the painting is made on a piece of white paper.
  • The painting is actually a scroll painting and is furled up to reveal a wooden surface with brownish grooves and a rough texture. This surface is a white and brown table.
  • A number pad appears on the right-hand side of the table.
  • I press the number ā€œ1ā€ and a whirring sound produces an screen on the table replacing the earlier painting
  • The Austrian girl dressed in blue and white is dancing in a scene on the screen with the mountains in the backdrop.
  • I feel my awareness being split between being a viewer of the screen as well as a participant in the image of the screen
  • I float up the sky and unlock a metal manhole cover above the ceiling. A squirrel with sharp teeth awaits me.
  • A mouse invites me to its small home for coffee. The coffee tastes kind of weird but I still drink it.
  • I am in a whitish environment with various country balls around me sitting in a circle. I am a black and pink ball of energy
  • The country balls are jumping up and down. We are sitting in a circle surrounding a manhole cover.
  • I now turn into a flag pole with a red flag on it.
  • 500 men in black worker costumes and white caps are neatly lined-up in a couple of rows in front of me and they bow towards me as an anthem is being played.
  • The red flag then becomes a translucent red screen which covers my vision
  • I get past this red screen after seeing a woman in ancient Chinese robes (yellow and green) playing some music on a zither. Every time she pulls a string, there are sparks of electricity.
  • I float up again and see an infinite line of ancient Chinese women in the same robes playing the same song in the guitar
  • Opening up another manhole cover in the ceiling after climbing a ladder, I end up sitting on the top of the earth watching the stars
  • I am sitting in a patch of green grass.
  • It seems that a squirrel is joining me for a picnic
1 Like

Image Streaming Session 9. 15 minutes. About 218 minutes so far or about 3.6 hrs of streaming. Tomorrow I can hit 4 hours of image streaming if I do an additional 22 minutes.

Strangely, image streaming has become more and more tiring for me for the past 2 days.I think it might be because I am overdosing on QL ST1.

Some of the images my mind produced.

• Was in the desert and felt the sand under my feet , hot sun shining on me and perspiration on my face.
  • A bald eagle was flying around and screaming above me.
  • The little girl in a pink dress (with big eyes) from the previous session was holding my arm tightly and leading me forward
  • I was feeling tired but smelt some saltwater in the air. Yet ,I couldnā€™t sense any idea of the sea.
  • The little girl dragged me to a beach, where I could feel the waves splashing on my legs.
  • Suddenly lots of orange crabs appeared and they filled up the beach, surrounding me and the little girl.
  • We stepped onto the crabs to get to the sea and there was a crackling sound every time we crushed a crap
  • Now deep in the water, there is a black chest lying at the bottom of the shallow sea bed.
  • The black chest actually is some chest that I am asked to visualize during my Hemi Sync sessions.
  • Anyway, I take a golden key from my pocket and use it to open the black chest to see some slightly yellowish gas. All those feelings of anxiety and depression resurfaced from the chest and I quickly closed the lid of the black chest and locked it tightly.
  • I am still in the sea with my head level with the surface of the water.
  • A white fish appears in front of me and swallows me.
  • I am in front of a small church inside a cavern. There is a circular window with a iron cross on it. An angel in yellow hovers above.
  • Some people in black suits are standing in the front rows and singing Beethovenā€™s Ode to Joy.
  • I turn around and see and old woman dressed in black and with veil at furthermost rows- she looks at me and says bye. Then disappears.
  • I see a red porsche which drives out of the cavern.
  • I sit on the trunk as it flies over the city
  • In another cavern, I see Winston Churchill in a black coat with a nazi armband.
1 Like

Mind explaining what you mean by ā€˜Image Streamingā€™? Visualizing or Remote Viewing?

2 Likes

Image Streaming Session 10. 22 minutes. Iā€™ve done 240 minutes ( 4 hours) of image streaming in 10 days. I feel a slight improvement in my visualization skills.

I will aim to do another 4 hours over the next 10 days to get 8 hours of image streaming.

Today, before streaming, I asked a question to myself - ā€œWhat will it take for me to be a master manifestor of my desired reality?ā€

Some of the images my mind produced.

• I see a yellow bird chirping. It is perched on an iron bar. An old man with spectacles and a golden ring on his last finger is examining the bird with his magnifying glass.
  • To the left of the bird, a Mario-like character is facing me. He is dressed in a Mario-costume and flaps his arms which make a buzzing sound. He slowly flies up and away from the scene.
  • In the background is a wall calendar with the date on it. The wall calendar shows that it is the 3rd day of the month. I see the old man stretching out to tear of that particular page of the wall calendar.
  • The bird then disappears and I see that behind it was a small door made of bronze. The door opens on its own to reveal a black chest. The black chest opens and I stick my hand in the opening to close it quickly when some unhappy feeling is emanating. The old man then tries to close the door on my hand. Ouch- that hurt and he quickly apologizes
  • In place of the yellow bird, there is now a baby elephant. I take a ride on the baby elephant which flies me around the clouds. He straightens his wings which become as hard as aircraft wings when he flies.
  • I can see the black sun and the yellow sun in the distance above the clouds.
  • Again, I fly close to the earthly ceiling and see a rusty ladder leading to a circular metal covering.
  • I open the covering and am at the top of the earth. Its surface is pale yellow.
  • Outer space is dark blue but I can see the black sun and the white sun again.
  • 3 squirrels welcome me - they have prepared a meal for me. The meal is prepared on a blue sheet. They consist of a red apple, a bunch of yellow bananas , a pot of porridge and an a can of Japanese beer. The Japanese beer can is of a bronze colour.
  • The scene of the meal suddenly becomes a work of photographic art made by myself and I suddenly find myself in an art gallery staring at my own art hung on a wall.
  • I look around at the other pieces of art hung on the white walls and turn to see the entrance to another section of the gallery.
  • I see a nothing but a black crystal ball in the next room. Staring at the black crystal ball, I see a row of Middle Eastern-style buildings on a hill. Behind the buildings is a big raging fire. The sky is still blue. I see the dates 2109.
  • I then move into the next room, which is a long hallway which does not seem to have an end. The wall art hung on both sides of the hallway seems to be the same.
  • I float across the hallway - there are upward and downward slopes.
  • I find myself in a snowy outdoor environment competing in a winter sport involving skating on crashed ice. The sport involves skating of moving up and down a trail of ice with many slopes. I see some competitors in front of me - one of the them has a football helmet on him and is wearing a blue jersey with the number 3 on it. His name is also printed on the back of the jersey - Kaikunnen. Sounds like Finnish name but I donā€™t know such a person.
  • I then land up outside a kitchen of a Japanese restaurant. The entrance to the kitchen is covered up 3/4s by a piece of cloth. The light is yellowish/orange. I push up the cloth and enter the kitchen.
  • Two songs were playing in the kitchen - a famous ā€œSakana Songā€ followed by Misato Watanabeā€™s ā€œMy Revolutionā€.
  • A Japanese chef had his back facing me. His shirt was blue and had the printing of the emblem of one of the Japanese clans during the Sengoku era. I watched him cutting and preparing the sushi. I saw only the seaweed and the rice though- not much of other ingredients.
  • To the left, sushi rolls were stacked on the table like oil barrels. I tried one of roll of sushi - tasted bland as it consisted only of rice and seaweed. No meat, no vegetables, no seafood. Darn.
  • Above the sushi rolls and hung on the wall just below the cabinet were a row of knives, arranged according to their size. I took the smallest knife and scrapped it against my finger.
  • My scene now changes to that of a kitchen in my future home - the ambience is still the same yellowish-orange . My significant other is preparing something in the kitchen and a Chinese pop song is playing in the background. She suddenly turns around and says to me ā€œIf you hadnā€™t even made a decision to go to that city, we wouldnā€™t even have met!ā€. The little girl in pink dress whom I saw in previous scenes - I have a feeling she is my daughter - came into a kitchen with a lollipop.
    I saw her and carried her with one hand - she was quite heavy - while putting my other hand on the waist with my significant other.

Image streaming Session 11. 21 minutes.

Today, before streaming, I asked a question to myself - ā€œWhy do I have all of what I want?ā€

Some of the images of mind produced today.

• I see a shiny golden ball in front of me - it gives out a fragrant smell. The ball is the size of a football, and most of its surface is grooved. At the top of the ball is the number carved in black - 2109.
  • The golden ball suddenly starts expanding and expanding and engulfing me in a golden energy. I feel part of being in the golden energy.
  • In front of me is an airline meal set that has been consumed, leaving behind the tray and the empty packages like the aluminium boxes and plastic bowls. Somebody takes the airline meal set and I see myself with a book on my lap.The book is a very heavy hard-cover.
  • The pages of the book flip very quickly and I am unable to see exactly what is written in the book - but there seems to be only text and no images in the book. There is loud noise when the pages flip.
  • Next to be there is something like a small wooden table on which is a small glass bottle of black substance with a red cap. I look closely and it is not a black potion but a bottle of soy sauce.
  • I grab the bottle of soy sauce and hold it in my hands. I then unscrew the red cap - there is a loud noise and suddenly the liquid soy sauce spills onto my face and my white shirt. There is a sticky feeling on my face as well as on my shirt.
  • Someone passes me a white cloth which I use to clean up my face - I feel much better now.
  • I look at my stained shirt and have the thought that I need to replace it.
  • I am suddenly in front of a wardrobe. The wardrobe has almost nothing but white shirts hung on a bar, all neatly ironed.
  • I rummage through the wardrobe and see a neatly-ironed black shirt, and put that on. I then close the wooden doors of the wardrobe. They close with a loud bang.
  • I find myself in a heavenly environment. The floor is made up of clouds and in front of me there is a simple wooden desk. Seated at the desk in a red plastic chair is a man dressed in white angelic robes with goose wings behind him. He has an Elvis Presley hairstyle and a slight beard. He is writing something on a piece of paper.
  • I look at what he is writing . There is nothing on the paper except the number 2109. He stares at the paper in frustration, crushes it up and throws it into the red litter bin next to him. Another piece of paper with the number 2109 appears on the table again and this time the number dissolves and the number 2108 appears on the paper.
  • I look behind me - there seems to be an infinite number of people queuing behind me- but I cannot exactly see who those people are except for the one in front. He is a middle-aged man in his mid-40s wearing a blue shirt and dark trousers.
  • The angels waves me away and asks me to go to the right.
  • I walk to the right where I reach the edge of the cloud and see a rusty red ladder. Climbing down the ladder, I land at another cloud where I see a green slide. I hop on the green slide, and end up in the living room of the house I often visualize.
  • I see the girl in the pink dress and lollipop - most likely my daughter - sitting on the sofa.
  • Then my significant other calls me over to the kitchen - I walk towards the kitchen and feel the cold marble floor.
  • She asks me to help me kill a crab on the table. I look at it and see that it looks like one of the crabs that surrounded me and my daughter at the beach during the other session.
  • I take out a hammer and hit the crab with it . An icky red and white substance lands on my black shirt and my significant other just laughs.
  • Then my daughter rushes into the room with a bunch of other crabs in a bag. I pour all these crabs onto the table. They make a crackling sound. I see a glass bottle with a black substance. I grab this bottle and pour the black substance onto all the crabs. There is a sizzling sound as they all turn into a red powder which we put onto a pot and boil.
  • I turn to my left to see an open window. I can feel the breeze and myself forming into a black ball which jumps off the window.
  • Landing in a body of water, I am swallowed by a big fish and land up in its stomach which turns out to be a cockpit of a one-man submarine. In front of me are a joystick and all sorts of levers and buttons.
  • I pilot the submarine forward and land up at a beach. In front of me is the man I saw queuing behind me in the heavenly world - he was lying face down and asked me to help me get up.
  • I extend my hand to help him up. He thanks me and puts a wad of dollar notes in my hands, telling me ā€œThis will help you for the rest of your lifeā€. He then disappears.
  • I sit down and start counting the dollar notes. They are quite a significant amount of money in total.
  • I then see that next to me are two chests - one black and one golden. I decided I know what is in the black chest this time round and avoid opening it. I took a golden key out of my pocket and used it to unlock the golden chest instead.
  • The golden chest opened to reveal a big amount of gold coins. A loud voice beside and above me boomed ā€œYou donā€™t have to worry about your life anymoreā€.
  • A hand then emerged from the chest of gold coins and pulled me into a chest. I felt part of all the money (I felt like a gold coin) and found myself repeating to myself something like ā€œI am money. Money is power. I am power. I and power are oneā€

It is interesting that some recurring images, ideas and numbers are starting to appear in my daily image streaming sessions.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t been so busy with a consulting project in quite a while. While I feel that I am being paid less by my client for the amount of time and effort I put in for this, if I do a get job for this project, there will be many more projects coming in that can help me out financially.

Sadly, when I get busy with consulting projects I also get super-stressed out. Need to find a way to be calm and be more confident about my work.

1 Like

Had a vivid dream last night when I was in a group healing session and the healer wasnā€™t happy with us at all for making comments about him. He placed a curse on us and metallic attachments appeared on our foreheads. Some of the other people even had big meral rings on their foreheads. For myself,there was something like a steel dial on my forehead.

The healer refused to get rid of the metallic attachments despite us begging him.

1 Like

Still on with Ascended Mogul.

I ran Elixir a few hours ago.

I am becoming very much aware of this emotional burden I have had all my life. I find it hard to shake off this emotional burden which is like a heavy cross, which has been reinforced constantly through Catholic beliefs.

My negative thoughts that have created this massive cross on my shoulders have become very much clear these days and I think I can pinpoint them. They basically loop in my head everyday now, and if I somehow can revise or reframe these thoughts, my bigger goals (e.g. financial ) can be achieved.

I will most likely delete this post once I revise or reframe these daily thoughts which I am listing below. As Neville Goddard wrote, ā€œThe Old Man must die!ā€

1. I am worried everyday about my grandmother passing away. She is reaching her 90s and while isnā€™t physically weak, she is unable to care for herself after she injured her legs. The feelings here include anxiety (about her passing away) , guilt (for not being able to take care of her), fear (inability to cope face a relativeā€™s death and of how to deal with the mentally ill-auntie whom my grandma had abused most of her life), resentment (my grandmother has been a bitter woman who never gave my mother proper love and care which eventually made my mother unable to properly get along with most people in the world and fall into the control of a ultra-conservative Catholic group).

2. Everyday feelings of resentment and regrets about how I didnā€™t take up the opportunities that I had to advance myself socially and financially from childhood. These feelings have been reinforced by the fact that I studied hard to get into the top schools, but over-protective parenting as well as my dyspraxia set me back emotionally and socially.

3. Everyday I am having this feeling of financial lack stopping me from doing things that I want to do. I stare at my bank account everyday and beat myself up mentally for not-being able to be a financial success like my peers.

4. My financial lack has driven me inwards and lowered my self-confidence so much such that I donā€™t really wish to meet people (including family members) to whom I would have to speak on topics that indicate my inability to manage my finances. I am filled with hatred for somebody who owes me a lot of money but doesnā€™t have the slightest sense of guilt or urgency in returning me the money.

5. I have a fear of being given financial advice and judged . On the other hand , I want to build upon the belief that I that I can manifest my own reality without going through many of the artificial rules of the world and I have some sense of optimism about this.

Now, at least I am clear of what junk has been going into my mind everyday. I will have to focus on maintaining a mental diet and perhaps spend more time on regeneration/rebirth apart from Ascended Mogul.

ll things are burned up when we cease to behold them. Moses could see the promised land but he could not go into it. If I am true to the likeness of what I behold, then I - the ā€œoldā€ man - cannot go into the new state. Something called the power goes into it, but [no one] recognizes it, for they cannot recognize the transformed being.

3 Likes

There has always been this feeling deep in my heart that once in a while surfaces and keeps me surviving. Perhaps it can be considered a deep inner faith that I will achieve my goals eventually. It seems that running regeneration might be a good way to keep maintain this feeling of optimism and this drive to succeed (eventually).

Iā€™ve fought a tough battle in life and am still fighting without being able to see the light at end of the tunnel, but I somehow have a inner faith in myself, that I will get what I want one day and be able to laugh at those who did not believe in me.

I am a tortoise, but a tortoise which can move faster than the hare at the last stretch.

2 Likes

Just wanted to share a realisation I had recently.

My country is one of those countries currently having cases of the Wuhan coronavirus from China.

The news about this everyday is pretty alarming and people in my country are already scared and panicking after reading the news reports about the virus.

There are many people all stocking up on gas masks and behaving like some zombie apocalypse has started.Or maybe people here are thinking that people from China are like vampires who would infect them with some incurable disease.

Iā€™m not at all worried or panicky these days. Iā€™ve had an understanding that mainstream media and social media platforms put up news for an agenda. They are like vampires, feeding on our emotions to profit, survive and grow. Their ultimate aim is to get attention by arousing certain emotions in the people who consume the news and push forward an agenda. That is a reason why there is so much bias, so much fake news and so much exaggerated news these days.

On another note, I donā€™t know whether myself just rewatching on youtube a popular vampire-themed TV series made in Hong Kong in the late 1990s shortly before this whole coronavirus thing became part of the daily newsfeed made me see vampires in everything. Today I attended my 7-year nieceā€™s birthday party and she was dressing up in a black costume and she was asking for her ā€œcapeā€. For a while I thought she was trying to dress up as a vampire.

Anyway, I have been telling myself that as a human I am not obliged to let the media profit by letting them manipulate my emotions. Why should they? They are all have some kind of agenda when reporting and donā€™t want to report on the truth any more. I shall not panick and I shall not fear.

I told a friend of mine who is living in Shanghai at the moment that I donā€™t seem to really be worried or affected. He tells me the situation is 10 times worse that what is being reported. In my mind, Iā€™m just telling myself ā€œMy thoughts become reality only when I pay attention to them. The media wants us to pay attention to them so that they will continue to exist.ā€

In any case, I know that the world will stop paying attention to the news about this virus after 3 months, or after 6 months. Humans have poor focus - they need to constantly find something novel to read about. Once something grows stale, the media will go hunt for something else more newsworthy.

There is still a war going in Syria, and Hong Kongers are still protesting. Why doesnā€™t the media still pay attention to those issues?

Well, I think we can only say that we are all human.

3 Likes

I guess running regeneration has made me much aware of how much my anxiety has been caused by the media. Iā€™ve always had this fear about emails or whatsapp messages coming from certain people (both work and personal), as in my anxious they probably mean bad news or contain judgements about myself.

Actually I am feeling much calmer these days and anxiety hasnā€™t been a big problem, though its still there.

Itā€™s time to dig it and eliminate these associations once and for all.

2 Likes

Waiting to wrap up this current consultancy engagement with my client. If heā€™s happy to continue to engage me on further projects which he mentioned, I can set a target goal of successfully completing at least 6 of these projects on a similar scale and of a similar nature for this year.

I would have a more stable income this year and have a strong portfolio for bigger professional goals in my life.

So, I am a little bit more optimistic these days despite the continued stress. I will also work towards reducing my anxiety.

2 Likes

A feeling of relief today as suddenly I had some customer wanting to buy my reports, providing me with much needed short-term cash.

Havenā€™t had good sales for the reports since I launched them but today is a fairly good day.

4 Likes

I would say regeneration is very calming - it is like walking in a park with the occasional surprise that makes you anxious then you start to realise that there isnā€™t really much to be anxious about. I feel like time passes more slowly running regeneration and I have more time to focus and think about stuff.

1 Like

@King - congrats, man.

Out of curiosity, these reports are they technical reports or medical reports? Am exploring a writing career, so thatā€™s the reason am asking.

1 Like

They are more like excel datasets.

2 Likes

@king - oh! Are they sold to Data Scientists?