KhanQv2 and StarkQv2 (Experiments of 14 y.o dude)

Hello everyone, consider my journal experimental for scientific purposes and for the purpose of investigating the effects of subliminals on children/adolescents.
Day 6 of Khan and day 3 of Limitless

3 Likes

Hey.

How has it been going for you so far?

The only problem I see with khan for anyone under 18 is that someone in high school should not be having all the teachers and girls at school admiring or lusting for him . I mean it happens a lot now with teachers doing stuff with teens a lot more then when I was in high school. And that is without running a social sexual subliminal.
That is also why I can understand saint and fire on their policy of someone under 18 not running things besides like limitless or like emperor fitness.
This is just my take

Khan is a crazy sub that will turn a guy into a sexual god. A high school teen no offense does not need to be a sexual god, it could land him in hot water very quickly.

That is my opinion

Good luck on your journey

I would personal recommend Ascended Mogul, Limitless, and Spartan. I would even recommend daredevil to help with social anxiety that lots of teens face and to make friends with everyone or possible regeneration to help with past trauma and healing yourself mentally.

4 Likes

Everything is for good purposes. I do not wish what you have listed. (Girls, sex). Spartan and Ascended Mogul are cool but 1. I don’t have them. 2. I use other creators for Spartan’s goals for now 3. Mogul is hella good but I don t think that i need it atm

2 Likes

Khan. I played ST1 before for a few weeks, but then I dropped it. I can say that I can easily handle difficult subs. The only thing is that I sleep 1-3 hours more than usual. (Stage 1)
I stopped feeling closed and began to feel less fear. I stopped limiting myself and became more open in communications (even less than I did before)
LimitlessQv2. I am on holidays so I can’t say yet

1 Like

I understand that but what you must understand is that Kahn’s main goal is to turn you into a sexual god basically while it is very dominant it is very sexual and social. It will totally change you and the current way you think.
Read people’s journals about khan and see what they have to say.
Stage 1 will break you down which is good because it will eradicate you to your core almost but after stage 1 I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone under 18. It has nothing to do with being able to handle the density of the subs it is about the goals of the subs and how your mindset and thinking change. Plus as those change your outside circumstances change based on how you view things and more.

It is dangerous for anyone under 18
That is my peace

@pacman @friday @Azriel @RVconsultant What are your thoughts?

I am just watching out for you man and also for this company because they do amazing work

I’d also recommend against listening to any competitors subs while using sub club as they may not mix right and affect you negatively or you may end up seeing no results from either at all.

5 Likes

Exactly what you said!
I’m still struggling with Khan although I’m on it from last year October.

3 Likes

This only increases my desire to use it. Since this is an experiment, I will stop if I feel something is wrong

2 Likes

Age is just a number.

Ignore the negativity; even if you get banned.

Flourish.

1 Like

Until I receive a warning from the SubClub administration or I myself do not wish to stop keeping a diary, I will continue to publish my results here and will not pay attention to the negativity from people like you. Only constructive criticism. Thank you

Man, don’t try to prove anything to me. Don’t try to look for weak points and show your superiority in the form of age, experience, and so on. It would work for any random teenager, but not for me. I don’t need your attention, dude. It’s your problem that you got here and set your own rules. Kindly, if you don’t like something, just watch. Good luck

@fazzzy

How are things going?

How are you feeling?

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for asking. Going easy. Sleep returned to normal. No headaches. I’m on holiday, so I can’t say anything yet :slight_smile:

I’m glad about this mate!

So you’re doing Stage 2 right now, right?

What’s your listening routine?

I listen to Masked at least 2 times per day when I am free

1 Like

I want to make sure I give you a caution. I’m glad you’re having positive effects. However even people over 18 are cautioned about keeping their loops to 1 or 2 per day maximum.

1 Like

I am thinking about stacking it with Iron Throne, is it a good idea? I will buy it if yes :slight_smile:

Here is what I must say:

First as of now as far as I know, the only official recommendation of Subliminal Club products for people under 18 is Limitless. I think the concern is that when we test titles, the testers are 18 years old or older. I think the age requirement for Limitless is 13+ years old.

Next I understand that you would be curious or motivated to get something like Iron Throne.

However, I think there is a definite strict age limit on sexually oriented subliminals which includes Iron Throne. I’m sure this is definitely 18+.

Again, while I understand your curiosity, please do not buy Iron Throne, and please do not access it in any way.

@DarkPhilosopher @SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

Okay, thank you! But what, for example, to listen to if I really really like my classmate?