Khan vs dragon reborn

I saw many ppl say that khan works best if you use ascension and emperor before

1 Like

This is true. That’s why we all recommended in your thread that you should use Ascension for 2 to 4 cycles before touching Khan. Then you dropped the “oh I’ve been running Khan ST1 for 3 weeks already” bomb :bomb:

1 Like

Well no problem, imma do ascension then emperor then dr then khan.

It’s gonna be lit ong :fire:

2 Likes

OK. Then I would stick to your plan and start with ascension. It can’t hurt that you’ve been listening to Khan ST1 for three weeks now. So all in all you will have a good basis for all further subs. Then emperor dr khan as you have already imagined. It’s a great plan if you stick it out for two years. The goals often change over time and there will always be new subs that may be more interesting. The technology keeps advancing. As I said, I would start with Ascension now and then everything else will be decided.

1 Like

Follow what @Lion said

This is the way :sunglasses:

2 Likes

When I’m done with ascension, can I stack emperor with renaissance man? To increase creativity?

Yes for sure. You could stack 3 ZP titles except multistagers.

Pro-Tips from the shop page:
You can stack Renaissance Man and it will yield quite interesting results.

1 Like

If you want to do Khan, do Khan, otherwise go for Dragon Reborn.

Total Breakdown is important because it prepares you to become a Khan in the stages that follow.

It will destruct and remove all believes that are incongruent with Khan. So, without it you may experience lots of reconciliation on the other stages.

I can do dr and then still do total breakdown if it’s so important

I think it is important but others may think otherwise as we all see things from our own experiences…

I’m ardently believe if you first properly prepare the receptacle (your subconscious), by removing what prevents the reprogramming you will have a much easier time. On Total Breakdown you will remove all things inappropriate to becoming a Khan.

I once used Ascension for a few months but it was not until I had it in a Custom with “I Am” that I began to see drastic changes in directions I was unaware of before. Because I Am removed believes which were constructing a certain reality for me. And those realities stopped existing. Because our believes create our reality.

If you talk with someone and you can just listen to what they are saying, you know what they think and believe so you also know what reality they are focused on creating.

For me these were believes regarding dominance and intimidation which were not removed and stirred me in grave reconciliation.

I did not accept the behaviour on Total Reprogramming because I had opposite behaviours and the believes which caused them were not properly removed with Total Breakdown.

So that’s why I’m saying, yes Dragon Reborn will heal you but it will not do it in the form of Khan. Khan will heal you towards the objectives of Khan and Dragon Reborn towards those of Dragon Reborn.

Like a cake molt you make a different shape with TB compared to DR.

But I also noticed that your desires change so on Emperor I would not like working for a boss… but did I have sufficient knowledge, experience and wisdom to create my own Empire? No.

On Khan you will feel your desires and outlook towards life becoming one of a Khan and you must be prepared for that because it will be equally hard to drift back into your old life…

So good luck!

2 Likes

@Lion @Monarch after I finish ascension, can i run stark instead of emperor?

Yes .

I think imma go with stark

Absolutely. Just determine which of the two, Stark or Emperor, fit your goals.

I personally run Emperor + Stark together because they align perfectly together for me. Plus @Invictus is a Wizard when it comes to squeezing the juice out of subs and he recommended this combo to me.

So after 3 cycles with ascension I should do emperor with stark? @Valkyrie

My personal recommendation is to run 3-4 cycles of Ascension then skip Stark or Emperor and run Khan again. Since that is your ultimate goal, you’ll be fine running it after you run Ascension for a while.

I would probably do that

1 Like

Awesome. Good luck! Keep us posted. Make sure you create a journal to keep yourself accountable.

Tomorrow I start ascension so I will create a journal, thanks bro

1 Like

Of course! Good luck! I’ll definitely be following your journal.

1 Like