Khan vs dragon reborn

What’s the difference? Khan stage 1 have healing and khan makes you masculine and it seems like dragon also heal you and make you masculine.

What is the difference?

Would I get more benefits if I ran dragon reborn before khan?

1 Like

Khan is doing healing that will help you achieve Khan’s goal (if you read the descripton of the goals+the sale copy, this is what the healing is centered on).

Dragon reborn will heal everything.

6 Likes

Khan Stage 1 has healing focused on wealth and seduction goals whereas all the stages of Dragon Reborn are focused on healing all aspects of yourself to make you the person you desire to be.

Running DR does make you more masculine than you were previously (especially since DR heals you in a masculine way through fire as opposed to gentler forms of healing like Elixir).

But if you want ultimate masculinity and dominance, Khan is the way to go.

I bave run borh so am speaking from experience.

9 Likes

Would running dr increase results of khan? Do you think dr is even necessary?

Not if you run them together. DR is meant to be run solo (with something like Sanguine or Spartan to reduce reconciliation in my experience).

Running all the stages of Khan after 4 months of every stage of DR could magnify Khan results though.

BUT it isn’t recommended to run DR as your first subclub subliminal. After running something like Emperor (or Khan) for a couple of months is it recommended to tackle DR.

2 Likes

I’m starting ascension as my first sub, should I do khan after that? Or dragon reborn and then khan? Also if I finish dr can I skip khan stage 1?

1 Like

You can

It isn’t a good idea to run Khan first but it is managable.

After running Ascension, DR could be manageable but Ascension isn’t that dense.

If you can do Emperor before DR, that would be great. Or Khan and then DR after which you can run Khan ST4.

Yes you can skip Khan ST1 if you do all the stages of DR. But I don’t recommend you skip Khan ST2 and ST3.

So you can do this:

Plan A:
Ascension → Khan ST1 → Khan ST2 → Khan ST3 → Khan ST4 → DR ST1 → DR ST2 → DR ST3 → DR ST4 → DR ST4 + Khan ST4

OR

Plan B:
Ascension → DR ST1 → DR ST2 → DR ST3 → DR ST4 → Khan ST2 → Khan ST3 → Khan ST4 → Khan ST4 + DR ST4

OR

Plan C:
Ascension → Emperor → DR ST1 → DR ST2 → DR ST3 → DR ST4 → Khan ST2 → Khan ST3 → Khan ST4 → Khan ST4 + DR ST4

Plan A is recommended since you will have run a dense title like Khan before DR.

Plan B if you are in a hurry.

Plan C is ideal if you can run Emperor.

3 Likes

I think imma do ascension 3 cycles, emperor 3 cycles then do dr all the stages 3 cycles then khan stages 2-4 3 cycles, would take like 2 years I think but it’s worth it.
What you think?

1 Like

Also, why at the end of the cycle you recommend to do khan stage + and dr stage 4 together?

Excellent plan :ok_hand:

Khan ST4 + DR ST4 will make you…

THE DRAGON KHAN!! THE KHAN REBORN!!! THE DRAGON KHAN!!! THE…

Dramatic names aside, running both the ST4 stages of Khan and DR will make you the Khan you desire to be. DR ST4 will fortify Khan ST4.

4 Likes

Nice, thanks bro for all the help, in 2 years from now imma be the dragon khan.

4 Likes

All the best, brother!

4 Likes

I thought that you already started ST1 of Khan?

If you’ve already started the program, I highly recommend that you follow through all the way and not switch programs as that is one of the signs of reconciliation.

2 Likes

I did start khan stage 1, but after reading your advices I decided to start like o should, so ascension first sub and emperor second sub seems the best.

I wouldn’t say it’s reconciliation because I do want to just keep going with khan, I would call it being smarter thanks to your advice.

Pretty sure everyone advised you to keep using Khan since you’re already 3 weeks in, if you hadn’t started yet it would be a different story. You’ve already ran 1 full cycle of Khan ST1, finish the 2nd cycle and move on to Stage ST2. You’ve already gone through Total Breakdown so I don’t think the point of building a strong foundation applies in your case. Building a proper foundation is the role of Khan ST1, but it does so in a much more ruthless way than Ascension.

Tagging @Monarch and @Lion in case they want to chime in.

2 Likes

You should’ve consulted the community BEFORE starting Khan. Then our advice would’ve held more weight but you’ve already committed THREE weeks to Khan ST1.

I recommend you continue with Khan.

Finish Khan SOLO then look into adding other programs to your stack.

I’d recommend strongly against running Khan + Dragon Reborn. Sounds like a MISERABLE time.

4 Likes

Haha granted I did want to start my brother off (the biggest skeptic and pessimist of all time) with Khan + Dragon Reborn :joy:

Just for shits and giggles.

1 Like

Have you already bought ascension and emperor?

1 Like

@Orel

If this is the case and you are able to handle Khan ST1, do this:

Khan ST1 → Khan ST2 → Khan ST3 → Khan ST4 → DR ST1 → DR ST2 → DR ST3 → DR ST4 → DR ST4 + Khan ST4

But if you still want to go the Ascension, Emperor, DR, Khan route, I’d say go for it:

Ths decision rests with you :+1:

4 Likes

I bought ascension

4 Likes