Khan Stage 1 has begun

@Tobyone
could you tell me if Total breakdown is better for creating good habits of TR?

Depends on the person. TB is healing and might show up differently. But I would say that TB gives you better habits progressively as you heal more and more. TR for sure will give you better habits, and I definately felt more resistance on TR than TB, because it literally is installing some pretty hardcore new beliefs. I was way more confused on TR because it felt more like it made me a new person. But in the end they are part of the same program and aim for the same goal in the end, just different tools.

2 Likes

definitely

2 Likes

Good! I was asking because I too had a detox from negative people in my life during TB. We’ve had similar results and I wonder who else has manifested this thing.

1 Like

Thank you so much.
So that ideals of sexual khan are installed more in TR than TB. Like asking you that what habits should a world conquer have. Something like this.
I ran TB for some days and I personally was getting good habits, like jogging from 1 min max to 30 mins in one night. Taking cold showers easily, a lot of ambition, like literally thinking about being very powerful and disciplined. I was wondering if Khan ST4 could help me with that. For sure results will be slower since I have 8 other cores in my stack.

There is a void in me that can’t be filled with the loudest songs. Songs used to change my mood now they can’t really uplift me anymore.

Despite working out I have so much energy. I am puching walls (literally)

I am just not (for lack of a better word)… fulfilled.

I guess I am in recon. But I’m in my calm dgaf mode 24/7

and even though I am in recon rn whenever I go to bed I am so excited to wake up the next day do my workout go about my day.

haven’t felt like this since i was 12 lol

1 Like

It’s 2:08 am and today is my birthday. No one really wished me, not even my parents.

Idk if I feel bad about this. I don’t think I care.

But I cared enough to write it here

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :partying_face: :partying_face:

Even though I’ve never met you, we are all the same in a one way or another :pray:

4 Likes

Happy birthday bud.

3 Likes

Happy birthday brother

3 Likes

Happy Birthday and all the best to you. :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday bro

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :birthday:

Happy belated birthday bro :pray:t5:

Awww thank you everyone (it wasn’t that deep tho lol)

I’m currently on my fifth cycle of Total Breakdown, and I’ve realized that this stage is critical to crushing my limiting beliefs once and for all. While most people spend only one cycle at this stage, I knew that I needed more time to dig deep and make lasting changes.

Looking back at my journal and reading through my progress, I’m blown away by how much I’ve grown. In just a relatively short amount of time, I’ve transformed into a different person.

Now I realize why having a journal to record your growth is so important.

Stage 1 has been incredibly powerful for me. The changes that I had expected to occur in later stages have already happened here. I’m feeling more at ease in my own skin, and I’m able to express myself with much more ease than before. Insecurities that used to hold me back are now a thing of the past.

It’s strange how trauma can affect the tiniest things in our daily lives.

For instance, my handwriting has always been a mess because I tend to write too quickly. But now that I feel calmer and more collected, my writing has improved beyond measure.

I’ve also noticed that my memory has improved, which was a significant struggle for me before. As I prepare for my midterms I’m impressed by how much more easily I’m able to memorize things now.

I don’t know how this relates to my trauma though lmao.

I never really had a problem in my dating life but still,
my relationships with women have improved significantly as well. I’m developing a newfound appreciation for the little things that women do, and I’m eager to show them the love and protection they deserve. (for those who don’t know I’ve been running Wanted as well)

This will probably be my last cycle of Total Breakdown.
I look forward to moving on to the next stage, I’m grateful for the progress I’ve made so far.

However, I’m also open to running Khan Stage 1 again if I feel that I need to. This journey has been challenging, but I’m excited about the person I’m becoming.

9 Likes

Seems like I just entered an alternate universe, and was feeling the same as you, to do several cycles of Total Breakdown.

then this journal just popped up out of the void lol

What’s been so challenging about it @iamryas ?

Read my journal from the start. The dark thoughts I had.

5 cycles so far?

Good job!!!

Is there anything left you wish to break down?

I thought I was through the worst of it. I thought I was finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. But just when I had let my guard down, life threw me a curveball that hit me like a ton of bricks.

The reconciliation that I experienced was so painful. I cried and cried until I felt like I had no tears left. I felt like I was unraveling, like I was completely exposed and vulnerable.

Afterwards, I was so exhausted that I slept for 18 hours straight. It was like my body was begging me to take a break and to slow down and process everything that had happened.

After the intense emotional turmoil I experienced, it’s hard to believe how much better I feel now. Releasing all of my pent-up emotions was like lifting a weight off of my chest.

Reflecting on my journey through Stage 1, I realize that it has transformed me in ways I never could have imagined

When I think back to the way I used to behave and the person I used to be, it almost feels like it was someone else entirely. This transformation has allowed me to shed my old skin and emerge as a new, more resilient, and authentic version of myself.

As I reflect on this experience, I can’t help but wonder if this was the final push of my “total breakdown” before I can finally emerge on the other side.

Perhaps there is more to be done, more to be processed before I can fully move on. At this point, I am unsure.

However, I beleve this would be my last cycle and I can move to Stage 2 if everything goes smoothly

4 Likes