:)

ㅤㅤ
current stack : in profile bio

3 Likes

Profile is hidden :joy:

4 Likes

Her reign of pure evil has begun with a rickroll

1 Like

This is quite unusual to see a female running Khan.

Im not running Khan I just like the archetype

4 Likes

I once asked support if Khan run by a woman could help with sexual healing and getting khan like effects and they said seductress could do a similar thing. So maybe you’re the seductive khan

Nah man I’m not interested in seduction but If I ever ran Khan I’d probably start conquering the world on a horse and with an axe in my hand :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Khan in SubClub makes you become a business-savvy entrepreneur, not the one who conquer. A mild naughtiness can be an advantage, it can channel attraction to sales.

1 Like

Malkuth_color_photo_of_a_large_beautiful_woman_riding_into_batt_045cbffe-41ed-492d-9b15-dc53d9fdd4dc
Malkuth_color_photo_of_a_large_beautiful_woman_riding_into_batt_d3f7567a-2edc-475a-a25e-c1d3855f27bc

3 Likes

That’s an interesting looking horse

3 Likes

My mentor always says: Good ones go, better ones will come.

Same for love. If you’re in a relationship with someone not sharing your goals for live, he’s blocking you from reaching your full potential and true happiness. But the same is also true the other way round. You are blocking him from the right person that is able to make truly happy and help him to unfold his life ti the fullest.

PS, loved your Seductress journal

2 Likes

Yes its great to communicate everything clearly
and ensure that your goals align somewhere in between.

Its also great always keep in mind
the perspective of the other person
to ensure you are not projecting any
contradicting or self serving ideas onto them
at the cost of their personal vision.

Id even argue that cheering on one another
and see each other succeeding and fulfilled
is greater than any personal gain.

2 Likes

I think a vitamin C expert (Dr. Thomas Levy) said that bloody nose is a sign of very mild scurvy (vitamin C deficiency). He says that vitamin C can be used up fast if someone is fighting off a toxin or microbe.

2 Likes

What are you using for physical shifting

This is part of my custom

3 Likes

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBiggus Dickus

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

What are you actually running, mate?

1 Like

EoG ST2 - Custom - HeartSong
Custom is linked in my bio

2 Likes

ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It’s funny that I used to feel guilty each time I’d buy food for 3$ daily.

Today I saw a job ad for artists that pays 35$ per hour for making layouts for products and making websites more pleasing to look at.

I do this stuff already in my free time for my own website and Im really good at it. I could get hired there now and get so much money.

I see now that I truly underestimated how much money is flowing in the world every single day and how much value I truly hold in eyes of certain people out there.

I could get 35$ per hour for this? Astonishing.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

7 Likes

It depends.

There are generally three ways to scale up your business revenue (over simplified).

Raise the Number of customers (New customers in)
Raise the AOV (Average Order Value)
Raise the Frequency (Number of orders a customer does)

AOV x Frequency= LTV (Lifetime value, again simplified)

It’s generally cheaper to get an old customer to buy again, because he already trusts you.

But you still need new customers.

Even the most fanatic old customer will stop buying from you. Maybe he doesn’t need your products anymore. Or he just passes away, if you have managed somehow to keep him buying over years and decades.

2 Likes