Khan new way of life

@DarkPhilosopher
so active, so productive, I recover so fast that it’s a but scary. I am progressing fast, but I should learn to have some days off

It looks like @AMASH turning himself to self charging high performance hybrid beast😁

I also noticed almost nobody at st3
And st4 has sluggish depleted downtime reports

Do we like introvert time alone or need?

3 Likes

It seems people, including myself, don’t feel the need to spend too much time on forums when they hit Khan ST4. But I try to keep in touch with this great community.

4 Likes

I do think that if for example an ISTP tries to develope his Ni(ISTP’s 3 function) more, it will still never be as good his/her Ti. What you see quite some times with ISTPs in their younger years is that they go through an Ti-Ni loop. When this happens ISTPs don’t use their Se enough, this will mostly result in mental masturbation with very little action. This Ti-Ni loop will devlope someones Ni(as an side effect), but it will never be the same as the Ni of an INTJ or INFJ. The use of Ni simply doesn’t come as natural to an ISTP as to an INTJ. I like to compare it this way: an developed ISTP’s Ni is the demo version of a program, while the Ni of an INTJ is the full software. At the end of the day the Ni of a ISTP will be relatively limited. The same would apply to any other function, however if you follow the function stack theory, Ni would be more easy to develope for an ISTP than Ne. I also want to add that ISTPs in an TI-Ni loop are almost never happy and that it’s seen as unhealthy.

I do believe that for thinking and feeling there is more room for improvement. You see for example that especially XXTP(thinking types with Fe) get a lot of times more gentle as they become older. This is something you could accelerate of course by working deliberately on your Fe. You as an INFP could for example improve your Te or Ti and you could even balance your F/T quite evenly. However especially in day to day life you will use Te differently than e.g an ISTJ(your Te thinking counterpart, but with different function oder) or an INTP(your Ti thinking counterpart). An INFP with developed Te will in day to day situations use his Fi as the main function but it will be be influenced by Te a lot more than the average INFP. Vice versa for an ISTJ. I want to make an emphasis on the day to day life situations because I think the difference in use in an academic situation is less big since it’s generally already geared towards the thinking functions

Before I end this post I want to make clear this is my view on the MBTI system. There are a lot of different perspectives within the community and I think this has to do with the fact that the theory in general definitely isn’t flawless. I used to be a big MBTI nerd and I still think I have a pretty above average understanding of the system but I don’t claim my view is perfect/flawless.

3 Likes

If you want a test that also follows the MBTI theory, than the 16personalities website is a bad source for your information. For example it doesn’t differentiate between Ni and Ne and Si and Se, it’s just N or S. This website has 16 archetypes and based on the result of the test you get your type type. The thing is that your result is more dependent on your behavior that fit one of the 16 archetypes than on your actual cognitive functions. Now sometimes the results of the 16personalities test are right, but it isn’t based on MBTI theory. This all isn’t a problem as long as you know it. I do like the site though it’s very neat and I think the description are quite nice although very based on stereotypes.

If you want to know more abut your cognitive functions order, you should do the keys2cognitistion test. And of course the best way is getting familiar with each function and decide it this way.

Blockquote
It seems people, including myself, don’t feel the need to spend too much time on forums when they hit Khan ST4. But I try to keep in touch with this great community.

Yes don’t feel the need to go to the forum since I’m on stage 4, I have to force myself. I really wonder why.

4 Likes

Thanks guys for your contributions about MBTI. Im INFP no change and you manage to trigger all four functions nicely. Something iside me was screaming you wrong, we are no solid and we can change. When something bugs me it take time for me chew it and more to spit it out because english is my second language. So screeming part of me was about craftsman his tools and masterpiece. About synergy and about how all parts of this triangle affect and change each other. Then I realized when we learn new skill for example standard procedure for handling verbal conflict and we successfully use in conflict with neighbour. when we are done ego kicks and we say finely peace and quiet or order restored or I shoved him who is boss here. And thats reveal our MBTI preference. Until ego is here preferences are here. So you are right we cant change MBTI preferences until enlightenment.After that doesn’t matter anymore you have been wrong :yum:

@afc22 ca you please point me where to look for more info? There are many websites but most of them only talk about improvements for unhealthy INFP

2 Likes

One thing I want to say is that you shouldn’t let the MBTI system put you in a box. You can use it as a tool but understand that we are all unique(I know, cliche). So don’t do avoid certain things just because an “INFP” allegedly isn’t good at it. I am not saying you are doing this, I just want to warn you because many people including me fell into the trap. I actually haven’t looked into any of this MBTI stuff for a few months and it has improved my self development journey quite a bit.

One of the sources I liked was reddit. Besides that I always used google and some of the sites I found were good some were not. For your specific question, just google for example “How to improve introverted thinking”, I already saw some hits when I just typed it. One of the first things that come to my mind are math and programming for Ti.

4 Likes

Im almost 1month on KSt4 and its definitely most heaviest stuff for now I took. First week constant mild headaches energy bit down and mood ground3d constant. Compare to St3 , I was high like, jittery, chatty,social. Almost all my St4 Im in retrospective mode. I like changes I already done, but St4 is pushy. Its shows me my shortcomings when it comes to money , dating,education, my son,divorce. Its no about some limiting believes, its more about priorities I have and time I have everyday (24hours is no enough and time spend in head with every facet of possible steps doesn’t help with get things done) . Anyway I will soon reduce Khan listenig to minimum or stop. Where I go next? Limitless? Yes i have it and I needed for faster forex , seduction and computer programing education. Alchymist? Budhism, reiky and magick those three are in my heart and i wish to explore them again and more deeper .EoG? My divorce will be easy my soon exwife managed broke me financially. Well there was my part in it as well. So when it comes to money making and keeping I can say only - Yes please. All three paths lead to more knowledge and skills in different areas and can lead to more direct or indirect to status,money and of course girls😁.

4 Likes

Maybe testing this and reporting could help?

5 Likes

Very interesting indeed!

3 Likes

Can you write more details on this part?

Why?

3 Likes

Every stage of khan has some type reconciliation. I think St4 has strong reconciliation with present aspects of my life. When I do gym increasing health and attractiveness but i dont make money or seriously dating. When I make more money i have less time for other aspects. Its almost like RPG.Time and effort are skill points.St4 4 push me to invest them more strategically .So far manifestation khan working good. Friend told me about side job .I already signed for it. Totaly flexible in working hours. Now Brexit and possibility of loosing my current job makes me laugh

Because im subliminal Newbie and combination khan+ other major sub gives me headaches. Now Im going to stack Limitless and PSIT for 1month with and i try add it 1 or 2 loops KSt4 per day.

3 Likes

I am really interested what will happen with 1-2 loops only

2 Likes

I dont know. I hope khan is imbued well or better" Im Khan " pursuing path infinite knowledge and seduction😁

3 Likes

Hi Im back again on forum and on KhanST4 (last night and today).
One week on PSIT and Limitless was bit struggle, 4 days mild headaches . it was experiment how I will react to new subs. Khan was toned down and i lost most of extra confidence boost. Instead of that I became more aware women reactions to my presence and presentation. It was not something like seeking validation when you try HARD project ideal picture of yourself to someone else head . normal light conversation and It was similar to watching movie and suddenly movie freeze for half second highlight unconscious give away signals. it happened I flipped one of attraction switches. On one occasion it felt almost creepy when spotted reaction to simple my voice because i said only one word “Thanks”. Those highlighted moments happened three times last four days.
It was short time to make more observations PSIT and it looks like great tool complete recalibration . with enough practice and PSIT you dont guess. You see what you doing and you can light girls like Christmas tree. switch by switch,light by light.

KhanST4 - kicked on extra fast, luckily . Sorry im no going give up on that extra boost. Its like walking with one song stuck in your head all day- Frank Sinatra My way.
Flip it to present time, thats it. I do it myyyy waaay.

Im going to buy Power can corrupt.Well i have gut feelings for toxic people but it didnt save me from doing mistakes. Khan helps me run my days smooth and PCC may be nice trump up my sleeve. Mostly I try politely ignore or avoid toxics and manipulators, they are usually nice and charming . Only problem is they always try to get something from you. maybe PCC can help me get rid of their bags full of shit and put some heat under their asses. For now i have one of that kind in my life, she is my soon to be Exwife. we are separated 9 months and she still playing her games on me. So far Khan hold her nicely in bay but new active countermeasure …hmmm sound interesting.

4 Likes

This is my final record on Khan.

Khan ST4 and Power can corrupt. - 8Hours morning at workplace

Alchemist ST1 6+ Hours afternoon and night

since i started Khan my life changed internally and externally way I never thought.
I have clear sense of direction im going, no anxiety, enjoying life and more socializing.
I had to rebuild my life this year from insecure ,broken and bitter to something better, larger and Khan done most of that job. That was main task for Khan . results are for me outstanding.

By internet- Opposite of insecure with oneself

confident assured calm comfortable content easy graceful happy natural secure self-confident sure unashamed unself-conscious unshy unworried atease collected cool happy-go-lucky nerveless relaxed certain decisive composed definite guarded peaceful protected quiet safe sound unafraid unwavering friendly

Now I can relate with every possible opposite of insecure.

I added Alchemist and ruthless PCC .Those are big mutagens for Khan,worthy another journal :grin: possibly " X-Khan"

Last words for this journal and vanilla Khan
“Khan opens door creativity. You become great artist in art of manliness”

Thank you @Fire and @SaintSovereign for this gift

13 Likes

Welcome, comrade to the Khan Academy. :blush:

This is what’s in store for those thinking about spending $100 on a life changing experience. No grotesque pseudo alpha bullshit, just real power, sexuality and dominance. Add Power Can Corrupt, the effect is unstoppable.

Congratulations @Dragonborn

6 Likes

Congrats, @Dragonborn on your Khan journey. Hope to reach there too. Good luck to your next journey.

@Michel - I LOLed at “Khan Academy”. Got the reference haha.

4 Likes

Have you tried khan st3 and eog st3 together ?

3 Likes

Sorry.I dont have EoG.

Hi guys. Im sending to you bit of update. Like many others in this forum once we get on track with life we want ,we disappear to live and enjoy. currently Im listening Khan ST3 and ALCH4. I also listened Emperorv4 instead of Khan for maybe a month. Its become difficult for me to see and recognize changes as some specific sub work. Everything is interconnected more and more. Im experiencing manifestations of new and good experiences. After work on myself , with help of subs, I allowed myself for dating after long time and I have wonderful passionate girlfriend now. Khan gives you lots of skills you can tap and Alchemist can help you bend reality to your favor. What I enjoyed most was speed of all. We met online on Facebook and after one week of texting on messenger we had Friday first date which turned into hot and steamy weekend. She still dont understand how quickly I passed through her resistance, but she is doing also her spiritual development and she feels its happened for reasons from above and thats true ,we both asked universe for change in life :sunglasses:
Im happy and grateful for every sub @Fire and @SaintSovereign created for us.

now Im going to turn my eye on money. Im good but I want better

11 Likes