Khan new way of life

Hi.Like everybody on this forum I’m on quest for greatness. My journey here began in January, discarded after 15 years long marriage. drained, depleted , confused what, why all went so wrong. I realized I ignored lots of red flags from beginning till end of relationship. I been in one sided relationship with my covert narcissist ex wife. But that sad story is for another forum. Avoiding flirting or cheating 15 Years , no sex last 4 years.
I have done lots of healing past six months and recovery from PTSD.
I dont want to be same as before. I never will. I want to be something better.
My search lead me thru nlp, red pill forum, pheromone and alpha male sites.
and i ended here.

so here we go first I bought Emperor . I used it 3 or 4 days and it felt good. I was more colder, disconnected from everyone and even more focus and clarity about future. That is unusual for introvert feeler. But at age 47 I have no time to focus on building empire from scratch.

Swaped for Khan Stage1

Im already on Khan ST1 for 15 days.
it felt mild, calm but last five days I noticed few things. my memories turning from days when i been not just nice guy friend with almost every one i knew to days and months when I been nice asshole. Time when i been on top of game, any game . For me everyday was full of opportunities to ripe and everybody could smell it .
Im tired maybe because subs at night, but nobody notice . usually everybody notice that on sight. I can turn from calm closed to funny chit chat like switch.
in past was many days at work when i was invisible, nobody noticed me.
almost always me first do eye contact. today and yesterday I found two women staring at me. after smile and hello exchange they just shrug little bit with something like slight confusion on face. Are people start sense change? They need probably also time for adjustment as well.

16 Likes

I noticed that too while running emperor , more cold and disconnected but a more bone chilling confidence and presence

8 Likes

Yep. Emperor was good and it made me calculate priorities. I dont have time to build empire but Im ready conquer whatever challenge life throws at me. Thats why I swapped to Khan

7 Likes

Ok . I have no idea whats in KST1 but for years i was thinking about exercise while Im watching movie. this time it just happen . so i run ultrasonic KST1 watching movie and i do exercise . i the past my good exercise attitude didnt last more then couple days. This time 10+ days and rolling.

6 Likes

No to much to report , listening ST1 as much as i can. I have everyday few hours when i can’t listen. Absolutely no anxiety about anything,calm no problem start small talk and no feeling awkwardness. Definitely I’m more noticed by others. Energy levels are stable even when I feel down I can maintain focus , speed, interactions with surrounding. main parts of KST1 done great job. No many new observations. I don’t consider start flirting or dating yet.I want to work on myself for now. I keep KST1 just to cement my progress. More and more thinking about go to KST2.

6 Likes

KHAN ST1. YOU, BUT ON A REALLY GOOD DAY.
Sound familiar? Sound like advert for Berocca :grin::grin::grin:.
This is sumary of KST1. No idea how many hours I listened but my aim was 24/7. Some hours downtime were inevitable.first two weeks were hard. Lots of visiting past time memories when i been THE number One and also when I sacrificed myself for" Greater good" and it was actually beginning of end. Memories alphas i met . Bad boy alpha hustler, low rank criminal been my friend and roommate for some time. All this is highlighted like points of importance. I only guess its like NLP reframing. Rewriting history. Btw Im still doing workouts while watching movies . My favorites are Fast and Furious 6,7and8.Turbo charged badasses
I fell comfortable ,too comfortable. Its time to get out of comfort zone again. After 3weeks of K ST1 I’m moving to ST2.

5 Likes

17 days on Khan ST2 . First 14 felt smooth .Monday Istarted my holiday and I over listened ST2+ Limitless , basically 24 nonstop mostly masked. Monday and Wednesday I had bad headaches. Today I have Khan day off. All changes are subtle but noticeable and i feel good, clear head much less usual INFP stuff. For INFP to be nice guy is natural thing so friendzone is something I end up instantly. Most of my girlfriends in past I unfrienzoned. Now last couple weeks I dont care what people think about me. Its like freedom. Basically I shocked 26 years old beautiful girl.we had small talk twice she is new starter at workplace and it turned once to about how men staring at her ass. She was telling " I really hate it". Couple days later came at work in jeans with bright red sequin butterfly on back pocket. So I came to her and started talk. “Hi do you know what I like about you? " Short pause " Your shameless sense humour!” surprise and confusion on her face " You said you hate guys watching you from behind and yet you pull this red butterfly. You are such sweet little pervert angel." She just gave me wide amazed soft gaze and reply " never ever somebody told me something like this " . INFP can get away with almost everything without slap on face and mess girls heads. Even I don’t go for hunt like Amash , I know when I will ready, I will get girl I choose. For now I concentrate on self improvements. Im going to continue with khan St2 only. Add limitless is maybe to much, to soon.

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Men hunt. When you start it, after getting rid of anxiety, it will feel like a natural and good hobby.

8 Likes

Im already on KS3 .I ran stage 2 27days. KS3 is definitely level up in terms of energy,focus, confidence and productivity . No stress or anxiety over anything and thats including social interactions. Less much less procrastination, daydreeming but I feel relaxed all time.Social Daredevil is noticable Khan mindset. I aso start looking for more cash flow, I know I’m on good track for more income.
So far no manifestations in romance life. Here is my question to @SaintSovereign.
Can you please help me conjure girl in my bed?
I m going to try guess answer : Can you please read marketing e-mails we send you and get Iron throne for God sake. :grin:
Second one is - Can you make Iron throne masked?

3 Likes

I wish it were that easy, haha. @Fire and I would be billionaires. Though… Iron Throne DOES work. You’ll just have to put yourself out there.

It’s not as easy as you all think. We can’t just make a masked version of the current script – it wouldn’t be fair. We’d have to update the script to the latest technologies, then make a new ultrasonic too. Before we do all of that, I’d rather just update the entire Primal Seduction program. :wink:

8 Likes

1 day Khan+ IronThrone
Im on KS3 masked daytime and 3loops KS3 masked and about 4loops IT night.
All good energy that kept me going for weeks gone. I’m tired, slugish and I have headache . All I want is find some cave and bury myself inside.

2 Likes

Second day KS3 + IT
Much better Today. Something is different i can feel some coldness in my veins , similar to Emperor. But I ran Emperor only 3 days. @AMASH can you please compare difference between Khan and Iron throne? Mindset, feelings overall atitude.

2 Likes

I did. Multiple times, in my journal.

Just search Iron Throne here: Honest Review of Khan

6 Likes

@AMASH Yes already scrolled it. Khan is for me incredible, so much energy, effortless focus, confidence and its just St3. That what i like it on Khan. That is what atract ME to Khan. Soon or later will automatically attract also women. But I dont feel game is on. I dont feel gamer mindset in me. Thats why I add IT to stack. Did IT guided you some unexpected way way to success so you knew its not daygame skill build on grinding?

4 Likes

I don’t know.

Most of my skill building happened using the Sex & Seduction sub from Subliminal Club.

4 Likes

Sex and seduction is such an underrated sub. I had an incredible time the month I ran that by itself.

5 Likes

Hey – mind sharing some details?

4 Likes

Sure,

By underrated, I just mean it didn’t seem to be talked about much here but I could have missed it.

What changed for me from memory:

1. Basically all jealousy (something I struggled with) is gone, or if it does come up I immediately squash it and get into an abundant mindset.

2. I no longer have that experience where right when you leave an interaction you come up with the perfect response you should have said. The right words just come out on the spot.

3. Not a brag but my physical escalation is ridiculously smooth and intricate now.

4. I feel like I can communicate with my eyes with women now. Hard to explain but as in my mouth can be talking about something mundane like the weather, while my eyes are communicating pure sexual intentions.

5. Women openly tell me I’m hot now. And it’s often times non-nonchalant and in passing. As if an afterthought then continue talking as usual.

6. I show humbleness and vulnerability it seems at just the right times and it’s in the moment and honest. This seems to really separate me from other options / really hook them.

7. I talk to girls like they are just another regular person, I do a lot less talking, and ask a lot more questions to where I don’t really say anything and they often elude to us having such a great connection.

8. I am in this space where anything they throw at me I’ve seen a hundred times before. Like I’ve heard it all before, it’s kind of getting old, I know exactly how to respond. For instance if someone makes fun of me or points out a flaw, I just laugh and then exaggerate/ take it further making fun of myself. Easy.

9. If I were to sum it up, it would come down to just doing the right things at the right time.

Actually, this was one of my favorite subs. I just put it on masked loud in the background and lived life.

21 Likes

Doesn’t Iron Throne already come with Khan?

2 Likes

Not exactly.

Iron Throne is a scripting technology. It makes you focus on action to achieve the goals you want from the sub, with a bit of programming.

With Primal Seduction, the focus is seduction and meeting women obviously.

With Khan it is dominance and sexuality, and whatever other goal you have. For me, it was women. For Saint, it is business. It adapts.

7 Likes