Khan, evolving from Blue to Ultra Ego

Jag är inte svensk, jag använde bara en översättare :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its funny to think that @Palpatine and other mods could be forced to translate anything not written in english and be like ” not this shit again ” :joy:

1 Like

I’m not a mod yet. appreciate the vote of confidence though :joy:

1 Like

Been on Khan St1 on and off for a while now, finally decided to commit to Full Khan. I can relate to the whole DOING personality as being annoying AF, As an Intp I’d rather sit in comfort in BEing an let things play out as they should be. I also looked into human design and found out what are variables and how they apply to each individual. Funny enough my arrows all point to the right which signifies that first I’m not here to focus nor manifest anything in particular and simply attract that which is to my satisfaction just like Khan, especially St4. Quad right in human design perfectly fits Khans goals and I love not having the pressure of doing and just being. I also added Limit Destroyer to my stack and holy shit it’s a game changer! For anybody that is having deep resistance to khan, just add LD you won’t regret it​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand: thanks @Saiyan4Blue for sharing your insights. Much love :heart: to you brother and best wishes with your journey with Khan :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

Ja översättningar från datorer kan vara till stor hjälp i stunder som dessa.

5 Likes

@Palpatine i could have sword you were a mod. Always helping and replying to people.

@RVconsultant my next posts will be in Wingdings. Better have an extra tab open :joy:

2 Likes

Midway point through Cycle 2 of Stage 1 Khan. The effects are far more subtler and i feel like my dreams reflect what being processed. Case in point. Today i woke up 4 times and immediatly fell back to sleep, each time i had a faint memory of a new dream dealing with deep and awkward things from childhood… regarding masculinity and sex. I wouldnt even feel embarrased to share them like i was before i still wont since i dont want it thrown in anyones face. Just embarasing and old childhood stuff i forgot they ever exist.

The sex has been better and better. I feel so damn comfortable with dirty talk and getting what i want. Something about a quote from the alabaster girl resonated with me. About how the best lovers are entirely focused on their own pleasure… they naturally do want to please, because it pleases them first.

Also one of the girls i was texting turned out to be a brat who craves rough sex and bdsm stuff. So we expermented and it left her sore for days and begging for more.

Life is good with Khan.

10 Likes

Woww…
Have you ran all the stages of Khan before?

1 Like

Did I mention before you have a tight game :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

@SWITCH just stage 1. Im re doing it because stage 2 and 3 are present in stage 4. This means the only time i get the benifits of stage 1 is through stage 1. 2,3 will get their chance and will be further refined in stage 4.

@Deadpool thanks mate. I hope my posts inspire someone who was in the same boat i was.
Edit: To be completly fair… I am mostly attracting ENFPs at this point… i rarly need any game. Just fundamentals of what to do and dont and setting the frame early and enforcing what i desire and what i dont

3 Likes

The brief period I was doing ST1 and some of ST2, I stacked them with Wanted. Wow. That was crazy awesome.

Increased attention from the wife. I put Khan aside to focus more on purely wealth things for the time being, but I love seeing your progress on Khan!

1 Like

Happy to hear it. I hope ypu got what you ” Wanted ” out of Khan. The biggest rewards are being able to become fully dominant to whatever extent is comfortable, desireable and appropriate.

For me i love how assertive and dominant i am while remaining light with nothing to prove… minimal ego

5 Likes

I also feel a similar result. I wrote an observation of this attitude in my journal, which I saw on another person that made me realize the reality of this thing.

1 Like

So just finished my 2nd cycle of stage 1. I will do one cycle of stage 2, 3 and then move on to 4 like normal.

I started stage 2 few days ago. I can feel Primal Seduction and a new type of aura kicking in… not much to post on stage 2 yet but so far i am seeing 3 Enfps, all nurces and all just the right amount of emotionally unavailable which is perfect.

The sex has been intense but its clear that nothing could replace sex mastery and diamond… im gonna need those if i want to last over 20 min, foreplay included.

3 Likes

So I’m few days into stage 2 and i have come into a powerful realization. After chasing happiness, power and success in many things. After the endless highs and lows, The positive and the negative, being out of control and in control, and lastly what does it all amount to really at the end of the day… The answer is nothing new that has allready been spoken in countless motivational videos, timeless wisdom and written in ancient and modern books.

I did, however internalize it a very deep level. If power is the ability to exercise an image or an idea into reality, by what mechanism is " power " enforced? The answer would be confidence, persistence and a strong why to achieve it. This is nothing new either however my realization goes one step deeper.

The Motivation/Willpower Formula

When talking about power, anyone with enough motivation, desperation or delusion could out-will the strongest person on the planet… But not for long. After everything I’ve been through my personal answer would be akin to " persistence " but I would rather call it " holding your frame ". Everyone goes through the highs and lows, everyone has more or less the same energy and emotions. Some are wired differently but we are more alike than unlike at the end of the day.

What I am trying to say is… Anything you ever wanted… you will compete for it be it with yourself or others one way or the other. It is inevitable. Life is a clash of wills among many other things. Then how do " I " win more often and consistently? It is by recognizing that everyone on the planet is going through something similar, although not exactly the same, as I am. And since we are all competing on an extreme although indirect large scale… Every ounce of effort matters. No matter how little it is. Every moment you think about quitting you understand that millions are facing the same moment. Few will succeed, few will fail and few will procrastinate… And every millisecond you go further, means you are competing higher and higher at the ladder. Every moment you fail you slip down the ladder. Every comeback you make is something many have failed at.

I have tried to put this realization into words as best I could but it is very intangible and subtle. It does not mean that I think of every second of life as a competition. Not at all. It means that every step I mange to take further reminds me of how proud I should knowing that many others have quit and or procrastinate. Its essentially about appreciating the journey and every millimeter of every step and how despite how insignificant it seems in the short run… You need only to look back or look around to realize the value of every second of effort.

• To put this into something practical, When dealing with pressure or women for example… you understand how fickle people are, how vulnerable, weak and susceptible we all are and how most people are one flick away from shattering. This is something you can only realize by understanding yourself and the highs and lows you’ve been through.

Only then could you truly comprehend your limits and what’s realistically possible. But again, those who go the extra step… who could hold the frame just a little longer and realize how valuable every ounce of effort truly is. If you do that you will be the 1 in a 1000 who could capture a woman’s heart in an ocean of weak and impotent men who do everything half assed. By holding the frame just a little longer, and some more… and this is equally true to making money if not more.

Realize the importance of your approach, of your words… How amazing you are despite how nervous you feel talking to the girl you think is beyond your league. Every ounce of effort matters, not to impress her but to exude you utmost self to the world. Realize how utterly insignificant victory truly is compared to those 1000s of small victories in the steps you made along the way. Only then will you find the drive to take that extra step… The same step that many quit at, To hold the frame just a little longer and some more.

When I approach girls or deal with them, how I deal with stress and win at life. I know how fragile, weak and un-special I truly am. I only have enough power for 5 steps… but by understanding the importance of going one more step, of giving just a little more I recreate the same power again and again and again. In a perfect dreamlike world, I wouldn’t need to do any of this. I would win regardless and everything goes exactly according to plan. This is however not the world we live in and my realization is what allowed me to truly and utterly internalize " the journey " or the importance of persistence. I am sure billions of people already understand the importance of persistence yet few truly comprehend it and will always rely on pressure, motivation or desperation for the willpower. This is my answer to comprehending and internalizing the importance of " persistence "

This goes far beyond the conventional motivation, whys or willpower. We are all more or less the same in those departments. It was never about having large quantity of those things… It truly was and will be about the ability to re forge that energy along the way. It is ultimately in the simplest of terms, The appreciation and investment of compound interest in the effort account regardless of results.

7 Likes

The moment you start giving off the aura of power , the world, women will test you over and over again , to make sure you’re real.

One cycle on Khan St2- I can feel the aura of power I give that makes most women test me with different bargage of emotional shifts that I find crazy, the funny aspect is how I respond camly and untouched by their emotional drama.

Be the Oak in the middle of the desert that winds can’t move no matter how much force they exert

2 Likes

When it comes to progress with subliminals. Its hard to quantify progress and its even harder to admit losing progress after preciously posting how great things are. Words like better, stronger, happier start to lose meaning after being said a certain number of times. So to say i feel stronger than ever is something i’ve said many times before… the only objective way to quantify this is with results but even those could mostly be internal and rarely external. To everyone on the fourms condsider this stuff and take into perspective that not everyone posts about bad days, although few seem to do that consistently.

I have bad days and even legendary bad days but thats mostly on me. The sub is not supposed to 100% give a certain result, its about moving slowly from 20% of the time to 21%, 22% and so on.

Halfway into stage 2: Total reporgramming

Its very intresting seeing the different elements of the varius subs used toghether and experiancing their results except from a different angle.

I can feel Primal, Daredevil and a uniqe version of aura sub being slowly introduced. So far its been very smooth. Whats most intresting the 3 enfps i’ve mentioned turned out to be 1 ENFP and 2 INFPs and the reason why is that i’ve never thought the INFPs would normally get along with me.

Its slowly turning into a harem with the addition of another INFP that i’ve started seeing. After using Sex Mastery i no longer last 20 min before turning floppy and i can last as long as i want with short breaks.

A hot ex of mine randomly started booty calling me and at some point i had sex with 3 within the 24 hours. Yes i did shower in between and i use protection. I did it to see what i could learn from it.

It gets old. Really quick. I found out that i dont want lots of sex, i want lots of sex maybe twice a week. Doing more is nice but inconvienent especially because you have to give more than sex. You have to be present and express yourself, along the occasional shit tests and bs. That takes energy that can only be regained by doing the things that fuel me like taking walks, going to the gym and work.

I have become very comfortable with my masculinity. This isnt one of those hard to quantify aspects i mentioned, no i am truly 4 times more dominant while remaining light and agile.

Ever seen those types who could remain firm, piss someone off yet still get full attraction meanwhile keeping frame despite mountain of shit tests all the way? Untill she finally drop the shield and goes wild? Yeah i can do that now

I could have done it before but i stayed away from that type of attraction. I remained in my comfort zone and stuck with what i knew works.

The new INFP i mentioned is a 10/10 i met at a party, got her insta, went on a date the next day and got her home. She was shit-testing, acting like a smartass and playful all the way. She gave me nothing to work with except the body language and after the sex she told me that she cant believe how attractive despite hating my guts. She was merciless yet i knew the attitude was fake. So thanks Khan

13 Likes

Here we are 1 month later. I’ve finished stage 3 a while ago and I’m currently in stage 4. I wont be talking about each individual stage because I stopped feeling it. In fact it was so smooth the effects could only be highlighted by looking back.

Where to start! I’ve been so immersed in my day to day routine which is waking up early, exercising, reading and learning about the world, business and other things I find interesting. Then followed by work and more work. I then go out for a walk and try small talk here and there. I wouldn’t say I have become a stronger person, a better person, a sexier person or a greater person. I was already all that at my best for a long time ago.

The difference is that its no longer me at my best. It’s just who I am now 24/7 with minimal effort and my new best is something entirely different. What I find truly impressive is not the number of girls I slept with and attracted but the number of girls I have rejected and kindly declined. I no longer care about the new unless its as good or better.

My time and energy are the most valuable assets which will always demand their full price. I have cut so many people who diminished and or threatened my peace. Khan is my all time favorite subliminal which I will run at least once a year.

But for now… the next stop will be Emperor Black

Edit: I have recently lost a close family member this year and I am grateful to Subclub and Khan for helping me go through this painful time of accepting and moving on. Not because I avoided the pain but because I was able to be the support pillar to my family despite of it. Thank you Saint, Fire and to this community who helped push the progress further.

13 Likes