Khan, evolving from Blue to Ultra Ego

Hey @RVconsultant, thanks for the tag :pray:t3: Really appreciate you thinking so highly of me to tag me to provide some advice.

@Saiyan4Blue
I saw this and immediately one thought came to mind:
ā€œthis guy would highly benefit from completely switching up his routine.ā€

Youā€™re doing 4 sets of 4-5 exercises for the major groups right?

Thatā€™s like 16 to 20 sets per one muscle group (excluding arms), per week, and in my opinion, thatā€™s way too low volume for someone training for 8 years.

Other than that, some muscle groups, like the shoulders and legs, need more than just 4-5 exercises, and while yes, the compound movements can help build mass, but youā€™d benefit more from keeping the compounds at 5 sets (first 2 as warmup, then 3 sets at a weight you can only do for 5-6 reps), and then supplementing that with some additional isolation movements.

So now you can do one of the following 2 things:

• increase the volume with numbers of exercises (or sets per week; meaning you train the same muscle group more than once a week with a program like PPL), or
  • increase the intensity with the weights (can be done with many powerlifting/power building based programs).

I personally have restarted my whole training regimen recently as I have started my national service for the next 4 months, and while I train there in the morning, I also have my 3 days a week training (like I just came back, had lunch, now imma have some coffee then hit the gym), and the current training program that Iā€™m doing is called ICF5x5.

This would do both for you if you decided to jump on this program, however, thereā€™s a whole training system called 5/3/1 by Jim Wendler, and you might find something that would suit your desires better in there (Iā€™d say BBB).

If you have any more questions, then Iā€™m always happy to answer and help.

2 Likes

Im gonna break this down. Implement it into a training plan of sets and reps of the excersizes i should be doing. I will also look into the different program plans you mentioned.
Thank you @Invictus

2 Likes

Ayyy man
No need to thank me, just happy to help.

If thereā€™s anything else, or if thereā€™s a specific goal you want to reach, or even if you just want to keep your workouts the same but still break the plateau, then I ask you to look into a principal called ā€œFST-7 by Hany Rambodā€.

Itā€™s simple, do your major muscle groupā€™s workout, then at the end pick an isolation exercise (preferably a machine exercise) and do it for 7 sets, with only 30 seconds rest in between each set, but the most important thing about this whole thing: flex your working muscle during the 30 seconds.

Hereā€™s an overview video:

2 Likes

So i have included some of what i learned in my new workouts. To start with, at least 6 excersizes with varying reps and weights. It was hard at first but wasnt as draining as my usual 4 excersizes with high reps.

As for Khan. I have finished my first cycle of Stage 1. This will be my review.

• The start was smooth and i have felt minor changes, major at the time yet minor compared to what else you will be getting, like imporved mood and greater self control. I tweaked at least 6 bad habits and imporved a whole lot. Not just on the inside but people have been starting to chat me up, have greater respect and my friends told me i have changed in the way i talk and mostly the energy.

Then the breakdown starts. As someone familiar with recon, i know what its like to be uncomfortable and it was nothing new. The thing is, stage 1 is supposed to break you downā€¦ if you didnt feel uncomfortable then you are in recon ironically enough. So that came to be in form of dreams mostly, they were about deep seated insecurities yet the effect of Rebirth is evident.

It all boiled down to an extremly important realisation. What was i doing? What is my goal and how am i going about things? I realised that 10 years agoā€¦ and untill recently. My whole being was about 1 thing.

• To become strong enough to handle anything, to never be at the mercy of needing anyone and to become unbreakable in the midst of adversity.

This sounds good on paper yet its really bad. I have been inviting unneccisary struggles and problems into my life just to prove that i can survive it. This was what i was inviting into my lifeā€¦ it wasnt happiness, peace, love, friendships, wealth, passions or adventureā€¦ just struggle because i felt alive proving my stregnth against adversity.

But for how long? Do i really want my life to be an eternal fighting pit? Gaining pointless victories with no goal or end in sight?

This was the greatest realisation and with it came a new one. ā€I welcome Love, peace, wealth and freedom. I unconditionally accept it in whatever form that may be ā€

Since then, i have been the happiest ive ever been. And with that came the girlsā€¦

Iā€™ve met 3 girls since last week alone and had sex with them. They were all beautiful on the inside and outā€¦ I connected with each one on a different level and all were amazing. I could easily see myself long term with any of them. Unlike what i was usually attracting.

All were nursesā€¦ oddly enough. Now for the sex part. With Stage 1 Khan i have infinite stamina and never needed to worry about finishing too fast. If Diamond ZP makes you a diamond, Khan will turn you into Vibranium. Not only that, its so easy to tap into either your feminine, romantic side and especially the primal dominant side which will be enhanced beyond recognition. You will be respected, almost revered and the connection is so effortless you will have a hard time believing its so smoothā€¦

You might even start overthinking if something is upā€¦ and this too will be processed by Khan. There is nothing up, its how its supposed to be. You will realise its absurd to even condiser that you desurve anyless however you will be detached and and non-entitled.

Review overā€¦ with that being said i will be doing another cycle of Stage 1 once my 5 days break is over. Stage 2,3 and 4 seem to be interconnected yet Stage 1 is not. I want the a great foundation for the future stages and whatever sub i may use.

14 Likes

So whenever i masturbate the next day i wake up extremly horny. When i dont its less overwhelming but the same goes for sex. The more action, solo or tango the harder it kicks in.

2 Likes

Celibacy maybe :slight_smile: ?

Nah I wasnā€™t complaining. Just stating an effect Iā€™ve seen. Also Stage 1 is tackling something new. Shit tests are nothing new but Iā€™ve been reacting very emotionally towards it. I handled them like usual but on the inside I felt some turbulence. It felt like I lost my momentum and the streak I am on will be goneā€¦ This was followed by overthinking and procrastinating.

After everything Iā€™ve done and been through. I still have scarcity left which is currently being aggressively dealt with. This proves that Iā€™m not done with Stage 1

4 Likes

Cycle 2 of Khan Stage 1. Feeling fresh off that 5 days break. The new reality is starting to set in. Minor irritations and moodswings but i feel on fire over all. Like alot of what held me back in my sexuality and comfort has been dealt with.

I am very pleased with the results so far.

3 Likes

Has anyone used Libertine with Khan/any stage? What was it like? did it oversaturate the energy or did they work in tandem?

@friday

best combination ever

2 Likes

Khan+libertine or Khan+WANTED?

both but I meant Libertine

But why not Khan + Wanted + Libertine?

EDIT: other posts deleted because this is not the right thread for that.

1 Like

Which combo is better for women attraction?

I ruined my reputation multiple times when using that

Yoo @friday big fan of your Khan journey. I did recall you mentioning Khan + Libertine but i must have missed it. I was qurious if they could stack well, so far i might try khan + libertine.

As for ā€ right thread ā€ thing. Yall just post away dont worry anout right thread or not

1 Like

He deleted his posts, but he said he prefers Khan+Libertine more than Khan+WANTED in terms of women attraction.

Are you from Sweden too? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@noaha Ja det Ƥr man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Men vad kul dƄ :slight_smile:

2 Likes