Khan combined with libertine

DAY 30 Khan hours 253

Long time I didnt update. I am quite busy planning my next 360 days and travelling back to where I live. I missed a few days mainly because I had only a few hours to run the subs. I spent more than 30 hours in airports and I find very difficult to run subs through headphones. I never enjoyed it even in low volume as I feel too much pressure in my head while in speakers I didnt have any issues

I had quite a few dreams but I will mention only three

1. I saw three people trying to rob the appartment I used to live. I was still living there in my dream. The first two jumped from a neighbor’s balcony to mine and I threw them from the 2nd floor down on the street and they died. The third didnt watch what happened, he jumped on my balcony. When he saw me I said his friends are dead and he begged me from mercy but I threw him on the street and he died

2. On another dream, there was a big fight between gypsies and the police because they killed some people and stole something which I cant remember. I think it was a cell phone but not 100% sure. When police left, the gypsies captured me, tied me up and they told me I shouldnt be afraid. They will interrogate me but they will not hurt me. On our way, a gypsy woman who liked me came closer and told me that I should try to get free because they are going to kill me (I am not gypsy myself not sure what the dream could mean). Then I woke up

3. A few days ago I was sleeping and I saw myself sleeping in the position I was already sleeping. It was like I could see my body in real time. Then a spirit was floating behind me. The spirit looked similar to lord of the rings spirits but faceless. I turned facing the spirit and I grabbed its hand. Yes I could actually grab it like it was a living person. Then I grabbed the neck trying to choke it and I yelled multiple times who are you, tell me who are you. Even though the spirit was faceless, it was producing an aura that it was very familiar, like I already meet him/her before but I couldnt figure out the actual person

I decide to not follow the fixed 30 days per month but do 300 hours or 30 days depending which come slower. I feel something different but I cant quite say what it is honestly. I just feel something inside me is changing / changed. Also I have a huge physical goal which is near impossible with my lifestyle but I would be super happy if I succeed. I wouldnt like to post a goal in forum again but my time target is at 360 days starting on 5th August. I will first hit my target and then I will write down how I did it. This physical goal isnt only a very difficult one but I will have to confront one of my biggest fears

Another part I will change with subliminals is how I use them

My night(not necesserily sleep but night overall) will consist of

3x Muay Thai

?x Khan

Khan is the top priority and I will try to always hit 12+ loops(9hours) per day

I will buy and run 1-2 loops of Legacy pregym-pre Muay Thai session

I will use 2x Libertine + 2x True Social only on days that I will go out at night on average 2x/week

I will use 1-2x True Social if I have a business date

I will use 1-2x Beyond Limitless before working

So I will have a main playlist and I will use superchargers depending the situation I will be involved during the day. I am still working on my goals for the next 360 days. I need a concrete plan for both my work and my physical goal. I am doing as much research as I can and I will have multiple sub goals in order to reach the big one. I will start tracking everything from 5th August unless there is an unexpected change. I will post my weekly subgoals before I start my daily routine

2 Likes

DAY 32 Khan hours 278
DAY 5 True Social Loops 4

I went out for some drinks yesterday and my eye contact was very weak. I felt a lot of women were looking at me but i was avoiding looking back most of the time. I dont really understand the reason. The last 7 days i had sex 5 days more than once per day. I did had sex again yesterday anyway, but it is a bit worrying because i always had very strong eye contact

I am listening only ultrasonic lately from phone samsung note 8 speakers around -35db according to frequensee

3 Likes

DAY 34 Khan hours 296
DAY 5 True Social Loops 4

Update during the start of the day. I will run True Social later and i will update my excel sheet. I saw two dreams

1. I was hanging out with my ex schoolmates and we were arguing which are the best settings to run a software for our job. In the end i was right
  2. I had a connecting flight to Japan and i was stressed because i thought i was late and it was a very important trip. I was about to leave the house and my brother, who had the same flight, entered the house and he told me that we were flying in 5 hours

I had terrible sleep. I slept 2 hours woke up for 3 hours and slept two more. I had a very late cup of coffee and it could be the reason. I am thinking to run ST1 for 350 hours instead of 300 planned but add 1-2 loops of iron throne every day. I also purchased Legacy for preworkout support but i will not start training again until 5-6th August. I havent trained since 29th May which sucks but i was very busy travelling around. Any opinions whether i should hit 300 hours and move to ST2 or do 350 hours of ST1 to make sure everything is cleared?

2 Likes

I followed my intuition. When I felt it was time to move on, I moved on.

For example, I only felt ready in ST1 after 450 hours. With ST2, I was ready after a bit more than 300 hours to move to ST3.

3 Likes

Thanks, y my intuition says i should get 50 more hours and include some iron throne but i am not sure if it was intuition or i just got scare because my eye contact was so weak which is unusual

1 Like

DAY 38 Khan hours 336

DAY 5 Iron Throne hours 10
DAY 11 True Social Loops 15

DAY 4 Libertine Remastered Loops 6

DAY 4 Libertine Remastered Loops 6

I am using iron throne for 3-4 loops in addition to Khan. My goal is to give Khan a more intense sexual direction. How I am constructing my days is quite simple. I am trying to get 9 hours of Khan (another 2 loops of Muay Thai when I will start training again) If I feel tired I dont add anything else. If I feel fine or I have time I add 1-4 loops of Iron Throne and maybe one more muay thai loop. I am using superchargers before I need them and not daily except True Social which is used daily

The last few days I didnt have any dreams. I do feel my head processing things because I have this slight buzz (not euphoria). Two more days of healing and moving on ST2. I cant say anything as a review yet because cant really see any difference. I cant give an opinion on Libertine because I used it only for one loop while meditating. Most of the time I just leave it playing 1-2 loops from the speakers

I am thinking maybe an exposure of total 14 hours is too much and I might should reduce something but I dont know what

2 Likes

In your journal you stated that women stare at you. Is that because you are good looking guy ? or was that because of Khan ?

2 Likes

Its like this since i was a teenager. I am good looking and i dress well

3 Likes

Hey power to you my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Overkill plain and simple

1 Like

What do you think is overkill? What would you suggest?

1 Like

DAY 39 Khan hours 350
DAY 6 Iron Throne hours 10.5
DAY 11 True Social Loops 17
DAY 5 Libertine Remastered Loops 7
DAY 1 The Legacy Loops 1

I am still not meditating using the superchargers. I used The Legacy before my muay thai training, first in two months. I woke up i ran 2.5km and then i walked another 2.5km. After 6 hours i had a muay thai training. We started at 1500 and around 1700 i had cramps on my calves every time i was kicking. I guess it is quite normal as i didnt do any exercise the last two months, i was drinking and smoking a lot, every day

I should man up and start meditating when using the superchargers. I need to follow the instructions but i dont like sitting still without actually doing something more ‘‘active’’

Something i forgot to mention about Khan. I am getting very horny the last few days when i am listening st1. I dont remember if that was the case in the beginning. I have sex near every day so definitely i dont miss sex

Sometimes i feel tired when i am listening iron throne but i will always keep at least 1 loop per day. Moving to st2 today. My plan is to listen 4 loops of Muay Thai, 1 loop of Iron Throne and Khan until i get exhausted and i will try really hard to meditate when using the superchargers

2 Likes

DAY 1 Khan ST2 hours 9.75
DAY 7 Iron Throne hours 11.25
DAY 1 Muay Thai loops 4
DAY 13 True Social Loops 19
DAY 6 Libertine Remastered Loops 7
DAY 2 The Legacy Loops 2

I woke up and started cleaning my room. It was my intention since yesterday so its not unsual but i felt more driven to do it. I was expecting to be much more sore today. It seems eithe or both muay thai/legacy contributed to be more rested than usual. I am still sore but nowhere near the level i was expecting

I read that there is wealth manifestation since ST2 already. I will keep track of the amount of money won/lost here. Weekly and monthly. Only amount of money won/lost on my main job. I will assume starting on 0$ on 11th August 2019

I managed to do meditation while listening The Legacy and i enjoyed it actually. Focus was all over the place sometimes but music is amazing in Legacy. Nice selection, good job

2 Likes

Brain overload imo

2 Likes

DAY 2 Khan ST2 hours 21
DAY 2 Muay Thai loops 9
DAY 14 True Social Loops 20
DAY 7 Libertine Remastered Loops 7
DAY 3 The Legacy Loops 3

I decided to drop Iron Throne while running Khan st2. I will wait and if i feel i need it i will add it again. I want to see how st2 affects me first. I slept 9+9 hours the last two days which is unusual for me. I always sleep 5-6 hours every day but i feel exhausted now. I dont know if it is ST2 or my workouts are super hard. Also i feel hungry often, even though i am eating 3200 calories every day. Definitely need to add vegetables which i am not a big fan

2 Likes

Yes, ST2 made me tired and stay in bed for the first 200 hours or so.

By the way, ST3 includes a more powerful version of Iron Throne. So it might be worth focusing on ST2 until you move on to ST3, and there you’ll get all your Iron Throne needs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A more powerful version of iron thrones I cannot wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DAY 5 Khan ST2 hours 61.5
DAY 5 Muay Thai loops 21
DAY 17 True Social Loops 25
DAY 10 Libertine Remastered Loops 8
DAY 6 The Legacy Loops 6

I saw a dream after many days. I had really good physique and someone complimented my shoulders. Today someone asked me if I am competing in Muay Thai after he watched me training. In my mind I was like wtf I am not even close to 5% skill comparing to pro Thai fighter how can I compete atm but I just said no man but thank you for the compliment. Then he asked me why I am training so hard and I just replied if I am here I have to give everything I have. I am going 30-60mins earlier to work flexibility and technique if I have time. Today I felt completely exhausted from the beginning until the end. I had leg day in the gym yesterday. That can be one reason. Two days ago I have one of the best Muay Thai sessions ever and it is only my fourth session post 70 day break. Very pleased with Muay Thai sub, definitely helps, I cant explain how I can have so high intensity after such a bad lifestyle. Even thai guys told me good very good. Very very pleased but I have to give more

Also I feel like I am procrasting a little bit on ST2 which wasn’t the case in ST1 but sometimes I feel ST2 is pushing to keep my productivity on a decent level for humans. What I mean is if I compare my productivity to myself is bellow average but if I compare to what people think is fine I am on average or above since I started ST2. Nutrition is perfect, I sleep much more than usual (3-4 more hours), I feel tired but I am working out really hard

Also I have some negative talk inside my head about other people who I think they don’t behave properly. I am pretty sure I will drop Libertine and True Social in the future. I dont feel any different to be honest unlike Legacy but that could be because of Muay Thai -X. I am very tempted to add sex mastery x for few loops though

Edit: Forgot to write that the last 2 days i feel less hunger

2 Likes

DAY 6 Khan ST2 hours 75
DAY 6 Muay Thai loops 23
DAY 1 Sex Mastery X2 hours 2.25
DAY 18 True Social Loops 25
DAY 11 Libertine Remastered Loops 8
DAY 7 The Legacy Loops 6

In my first dream I saw the father of one of ex hookups but with the face of my grandpa. He tried to throw me an eraser(y the rubbery thing we used in school wtf) and I instantly did a muay thai stance(I didn’t have the muay thai-x in this playlist while I was sleeping) Police arrived and told me to follow them in the police station. We discussed a little bit and they seemed to admire me but made fun of me when they asked my bank account and I didn’t remember my account no

In the second dream I saw a frog sitting and making noise in my bathroom. I don’t know if it was a toad or frog. I searched the meaning on internet but there are so many different explanations

My curiosity won. People are so pleased with Sex Mastery that I bought it. I am so please by -x line with Muay Thai that I cant go wrong. Every time I listen Muay Thai – X I feel the chills. I think @SaintSovereign and @Fire hit a gold mine with -x

Procrastination is way too high today. I feel I am fighting with myself. I woke up and I created a new nutrition plan and new approach to my gym routine. Maybe KHAN ST2 has something to do with it. I don’t feel tired at all, just not in mood to do much

4x Muay Thai x (maybe a couple more on training days)(propably only 2-3 loops on non training days)
2x Sex Mastery x (maybe a couple more before dates)
xx Khan (as many loops as possible)

I still cant decide about superchargers. I will definitely use Beyond Limitless supercharger before work. I really enjoy the music on Legacy. True Social is very convenient. Libertine is something I don’t reaaaally need. Dreams(I don’t have it yet) is something I am really curious about since they have journal and sometimes I remember my dreams. I think with the journal it will be very interesting but I don’t know how many superchargers I can use. One must for me is Beyond Limitless and then I will decide what else I would like to add

5 Likes

I dont know how is possible to observe results so fast but both Muay Thai and Sex Mastery work like a charm. Good job producing those two

2 Likes