Khan - Center of the Universe

Restarting my journal because I’ve finally figured out how to journal.

Anyway, most of my life I’ve been extremely strong, but I’ve always held back.
Furthermore, Khan showed me that what you are, is exactly what you will attract. For example, I’m very empathetic and accommodating and will sacrifice parts of myself for people just for them to disrespect me. Don’t get me wrong, as an NT type I well had the strength to stop it. But I just… didn’t. I always… didn’t.

It’s time to slap.

• Extreme sense of dominance and the willingness to go, say or do whatever I truly feel to be acceptable. Without caring whom I lose or don’t lose. Remember guys, if you’re surrounded by losers, they are not going to like the new you coming from the subliminals.

• I see EVERY social interaction as a power dynamic.

• The biggest gain I see so far for myself is to stop sacrificing myself for the sake of others even if I do not want to speak to them. This… parasitic belief of not letting others down, even complete strangers for the most mundane garbage is starting to wear out and die. It is good to let others down if it is in your best interest.

• If someone is annoying me and they don’t stop by me pointing it out, I straight up declare my leave. Later on they come back to me, apologizing to me.

Reconciliation side of things: Most times I feel like whatever I say, I shouldn’t say and start apologizing to God for it. But Khan always forces me to say it. In the very short time-period when I didn’t have much insight with subliminals, I stopped listening to Khan and opted for a loop of Renaissance man and it really fucked me up in the sense that I started going against everything I developed with Khan. So I’m getting all of that back. Now.

I have lost many friends after becoming truly dominant and not taking myself for granted, but it’s okay, I realized they were dogs anyway. This is also what sort of made me give up Khan for a week. I was really shocked at how people didn’t wanna mess with me anymore despite being super charismatic, caring, funny, etc.

I feel absolutely amazing. Because my dream is to be so dominant, even animals feel it.
Dominance Supreme.

Of course… girls. Would a journal about Khan even be a real journal if you didn’t talk about girls?

Getting girls, any girls with Khan is so easy, I’ve become bored with them. When your level of game is at the highest echelons, girls are boring. I have found that I only wanted to talk to girls just to satisfy my ego. That I know I’m capable enough to do so if I so please. But that’s just not my cup of tea. I want a girl who is just as shy as me and I want things to go slow. Someone intelligent and caring. Affectionate and loyal to death.

This has caused a lot of good feelings to erupt within my body in the form of insights and wisdom. How women are so much more than a piece of meat. Something to be cherished.

5 Likes

Hey @Mourn what stage are you listening to?

2 Likes

Awesome post. May want to edit that part though.

Forum etiquette and all.

3 Likes

hoe

noun

\ ˈhō \

Essential Meaning of hoe
: a garden tool that has a flat blade on a long handle

Full Definition of hoe

1 : any of various implements for tilling, mixing, or raking especially : a tool with a thin flat blade on a long handle used especially for cultivating, weeding, or loosening the earth around plants

Slapping them would hurt you more than the hoe probably.

He’s right though. We love that you feel comfortable enough to say what’s on your mind. But we have to consider all our other users, and not all of them like that kind of language. Please do keep that in mind. And if a staff member edits it to make it a bit more PG rated, don’t get mad.

That said, thanks for editing it yourself.

And good luck, hopefully this journal will go a bit smoother compared to the last one.

5 Likes

I don’t know what it is… but humans beings seem to possess this “light”, call it dominance if you wish. Which can be taken from them if they give it up. It’s basically your own set of laws which you live by whether they be conscious or stem from a gut feeling.

You know that fear you might feel before saying something… to for example anyone, but let’s say in this case, your boss, or someone with a strong presence? So instead of saying what you really want to say, you mince up your words, like a weakling. But if you truly said what you wanted to say and owned the fear, regardless of who you were speaking to, your dominance would grow. Your heart would become stronger.

This is the biggest thing I notice with Khan. The ability to say exactly what I want to say, or rather, being guided to it and slowly building up my dominance. Tbh, it’s kinda scary. I’m literally developing the kind of dominance that savage gang leaders possess.

Do you know why a King is a King? Because he would give his life for the sake of his will. For his ego. That is how strong he is. He would wage whole wars, setting thousands of lives at risk, for his ego. Of course this is not a bad thing, it is his ego which governs and made his kingdom so untouchable or whatever in said King’s place. If he saw something wrong in his court, and chose to ignore it, that would weaken his will. It would undoubtedly drop his level of confidence.

Basically, give an inch, and they will take a mile. You must always be on top of things and never be afraid of calling a spade for a spade in fear of rejection or loss. I guess, so far, this is the breadth of my knowledge regarding this subject. I know that @Hermit at one point referred a book which talked about how if your emotions are stronger, you will be able to lead those with weaker emotions. Basically, if you have a stronger will, you will be able to command those with a weaker will.

But this, I suppose, can only go so far if you’re apart of someone’s kingdom so to speak, otherwise you may intimidate them.
You have to start your own kingdom… you yourself have to be the zero point that everything stems from.

Right now, we are in @Fire’s and @SaintSovereign’s kingdom. We are free to be as strong as we wish, but not so strong that we intimidate their knights i.e. guards such as @RVconsultant & @DarkPhilosopher. There is nothing wrong with this, it is to be expected to follow their rules since we are, after all, in their kingdom. Otherwise if they do not enforce order… we might take or ruin their kingdom.

2 Likes

Which makes me say… After about an year on being on Khan, I wish to get the developers to jack it up a bit, similar to Emperor V2.

Honestly, I feel like Khan Qv2 doesn’t make me feel as strong, really tempted to either fuck off back to Qv1 or even newdawn or Emperor v2. And no this isn’t reconciliation to want to switch to ‘weaker powered titles’. When I was on Emperor v2, I commanded… virtually everything. People looked at me with respect in their eyes. Did as I said, didn’t dare try to displease me. EVEN ONLINE IN TOXIC GAMES LIKE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. It was actually uncanny.

Maybe because it will take time for Qv2 to build a base.
But my reality shifted instantly on Empv2.

The reason I’m so obsessed with dominance and alpha subliminals is because I actually engage in genuine power struggles with people that can turn violent.

Plus the fact you need all the force you need in your voice when you’re destroying people in voice chat on discord. Wonder what Khan + Fearsome + Fenrir + Emperor’s Voice + Tyrant + Dominion would do for me there.

2 Likes

Friendly non-solicited advice: be honest with yourself. With everyone else would be even better, but at least be honest with yourself.

Talking to girls it’s giving you validation, but in no way that means they would fuck you. Please make the distinction between how Khan makes you feel versus real life results. It’s those results, good or bad, that will trigger changes in you, make you evolve. Not how dominant you feel.

1 Like

I’m always 100% honest with myself. I don’t get why you put words into my mouth though.

1 Like

I apologize, I projected my view of the world on your words. I just can’t comprehend a world when someone is so good at running game, that all women say yes and there is no challenge.
Congrats on getting there.

Rofl.

/10characters

Appreciated. I’ve always used the example of Dwayne Johnson going to a Tony Robbins seminar. They are both dominant alphas, but Dwayne will be quiet and respectful as part of the audience and will likely refuse to engage his fans until the intermission.

Similarly, Tony wouldn’t try to dominate Dwayne’s movie set. During the break they’d probably have a fun conversation while everybody’s watching them.

So neither surrenders their dominance, they simply calibrate it to the situation. I’ve met enough people like that to know that we often acknowledge one another and stay out of each other’s way. Live and let live, no need to find out who’s bigger and better until we’re after the same thing.

You are actually one of the first people to acknowledge this very important nuance. When choosing to visit another dominant person’s domain, it is customary to be respectful to its rules and boundaries unless you intend to challenge them.

You’d be surprised how many people on the forum come to the conclusion that being dominant means being on top everywhere and with everyone and we end up having to shut them down for being rude and disrespectful.

EDIT: Corrected a little grammar error.

5 Likes

I sent a ticket to support:

Does Khan truly have the potential to turn you into Genghis Khan or is it JUST geared towards making you a super dominant male?

I’m asking for Khan’s scope. For example, Emperor will turn you into an empire builder. Is it the same for Khan in the sense that it advertises on its page “You will bring empires to their knees”.

I will be truly grateful if you can show this question to either Fire or Saint.

I am aware that each person reacts differently to the scripts.
But does Khan have scripting to truly turn you into a conqueror as it says on its page “First there was Emperor, a subliminal to build from nothing your very own empire. Now, there is Khan, where you become the man that brings empires to their knees.”?

Here was the response: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Khan is an extremely sexual and social dominance focused subliminal, intertwining the best sexual and power aspects of Emperor, Daredevil and Primal Seduction: Iron Throne, creating a subliminal that will push even the most stubborn of individuals into action and success with women. While it is a subliminal based on power and sexuality, it includes parts of the latest version of Mogul.

Thank you,

SubClub

Am I being purposefully trolled? I doubt it. Why would anyone waste their time, so that just means the support is extremely inept.

I have literally no idea what you’re asking in that support ticket, are you asking if khan also helps with your career?

It’s worded pretty confusingly and long winded man, maybe just make the tickets more straight forward.

He’s just asking “what is the scope of khan? Does the scripting truly turn you into a conqueror?”

I agree

No, I RESORTED to making the tickets long winded in the hope that the tickets will start to improve. They didn’t.

The support is pretty new so you might not get satisfactory answers to some questions.

But regarding your question

The short answer is Yes.

The longer answer is that it helps you conquer your business and sexual goals in a masculine and dominant way. Out of all the alpha titles here, Khan feels the most masculine in my opinion.

And you can use that energy for conquering like Genghis Khan did for his empire.

3 Likes

Yeah, definitely. I think I was nitpicking a bit.

Quick Question are you from northern pakistan by any chance?

I was the one who told support how to answer that question – it was a bit on the ridiculous side and seemed like someone was trolling us, or trying to set us up, so you got a generic answer.

What kind of question is: “Will this subliminal literally turn you into Genghis Khan?” Why didn’t you just ask, “What is the scope of Khan vs. Emperor,” or “What’s the difference between a four stager like Khan and a one stager like Emperor?”

THOSE are questions we can answer easily and not have to decipher through layers of ridiculous subtext.

Don’t do this again. Don’t ever ask my support staff a ridiculously worded and over-complicated question for the sole intention of trying to come here and embarrass them. That’s abusing my staff and we don’t tolerate that here. I’m not even going to debate it.

8 Likes

I didn’t ask your staff an elongated question on purpose just to humiliate them, I have better stuff to do.

I didn’t ask that simple question because I feared I wouldn’t get a satisfactory response. I made my question long-winded for the sake of context behind what “What is the scope of Khan vs. Emperor,” mean. Because if I just ask that I would get what I already know, which is “Khan is geared more towards dominance and woman… blahblahblah”.

So I was justified in asking it that way – I asked it that way so that the staff can better understand me, the customer’s ticket better. That’s all, no reason to come here with that tone.

I admit the original question seemed off, but it was genuine personal anxiety of mine to just know Khan’s scope. Maybe you can answer me now? :smirk: