KG Journal - Khlassified Ultimate

You mean you tried to run Emperor + Stark + Khan altogether?

Am seriously curious too

1 Like

Yes I did in the past

1 Like

Making a new journal now

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/immortal-khlassified-ultimate/7213/2

here it is guys

hope this journal helped someone, somehow, in some ways

and see you in the next one :smiley:

3 Likes

I realize I listen to Khan for ages. I’m actually powerful as fuck. But I’m used to it. Then other people start treating you in a way that’ll like make you feel not so good because they are actually intimidated by you. Then you gotta find the next step on how to grow. But instead you might feel like “shit I’m not feeling as powerful!”. So you go think I need more loops / different program. Etc.

You are still powerful as fuck, just you and your environment got used to it kind of. That’s the interesting thing. Very interesting. :star:

I hope this helps people who come across this. `those who are listening to some sub/ doing something then suddenly feeling like they are not getting enough results or not feeling happy. Just keep going with your stack. You will find new ways of getting through the blocks that you just became aware of.

And now I realize At least with a program like Khan you can be sure of that. Just gotta keep listening man.

Omg. I needed this.

If you could expand even further?

1 Like

@GoldenTiger @ALMIGHTY
If you had to choose from Instant Spark, Temptation and Transcends connection
If I had to choose ONLY 1 subliminal that could give me somehow all the results which one I should buy
You see instant spark vs temptation
Instant spark will create spark, women wanting romantically and logging to be with me
Temptation: will make me attractive to women and Tempt them to take action on me
And TC is for bonding and connection
If I choose only instant spark can that help to build connection romantic and interest from women
What’s your take on this
Thanks

We need to know what is your final objective with it. You might choose instant spark and then a day later change your mind because you feel like you need deeper connections :thinking:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re here. Thank you for your wisdom and foresight.

1 Like

youre welcome xD