KG Journal - Khlassified Ultimate

Damn I am so awesome.

Loving myself so much :smiley:

The way I handle things, my outlook on life, how playful I am and how I express myself. + dealt with some big fears today. Noooooice.

5 Likes

Temptation makes you extremely tempting, I have it in my Ascension Custom and it surrounds me with a vibe of mysteriousness, moreover, you behave really interestingly in a way that is attractive to others ā€“ itā€™s not easily described, you really have to experience it for yourself but I totally love this module.

You know those persons that have something about them which is just different, in an interesting and mysterious way that essentially the vibe Temptation surrounds you with.

@ALMIGHTY what have you noticed from Direct Influencing Aura?

4 Likes

Probably you have to try it

It seems Iā€™m more persuasive than I would have been without it. People do what I want easy. (I dont like to attribute results to just this or that one thing so yeah, but I think each time I wanted something from someone it acme to my mind and something ā€˜intuitivelyā€™ went off ;))

2 Likes

This makes me super happy to read. Proud of you brother, keep smashing them goals and working hard. Youā€™re dope af.

1 Like

This is a module ive debated on getting so its good to see it helping you out

1 Like

Thanks man! :smiley: That is so dope of you to say! Youā€™re dope af too. God bless you. Thank you and hope you get all you want too.

Yes I think this module has something to do with it, that I seem to get what I want from people easily. Reminds me of ā€˜mediciā€™. And yes even before listening to Stark I noticed this. A few really cool things came as a result of it eg I could change the dorm room assigned to me and move to the floor I wanted to live on, and got pretty much the best room. A few other examples tooā€¦ now is it this or would it have been possible without it too? No idea, but this is the results I am pretty sure itā€™s working. But I didnā€™t do some scientific research / experiment so hard to say accurately.

Still, I trust SubClub. This module does work else theyā€™d not put it on Q-Store. So yeah, Iā€™d like to attribute some results to it. It probably had something to do with my success in persuasion.

Btw: When I listened to like 5 loops of my Khan custom, haters were on fire :wink:
I actually felt very vulnerable dealing with them. Later some more shit went on. I was kinda scared at some point ā€˜what if they make fun of me what if they treat me this way that wayā€™

Until I realized I can actually enjoy dominating people who want to talk shit etc. I am worthy because I am me. I am the one.

And shit got easy.

3 Likes

Man I am such a genius. :smiley:

2 Likes

I feel good

less is more sometimes honestly

I realize it

butā€¦ maybe listening to more now that Iā€™m more and more on top of things is also fine. Esp as I learnt fear is a major issue that keeps one from getting results etc. With the massive advancements Iā€™ve made esp in the past days I feel certain that I can handle more. Still I want to go slow. Will do 2 loops of each of the T subs and 3 of the Q ones, OR if Iā€™m feeling adventurous 3 of Ts and 5 of Qs.

1 Like

Confirmation today that I was right

main reason one doesnā€™t get results IS fear.

But It hasnā€™t been the best day. Maybe it has to do with upping the loops and the other things Iā€™ve been doing.

Okay you have ares in one of you custom so no worries eventually fear will be a thing of the pass, keep push like hearing these thing
Also fear in general stop people in life from moving forward

Ya but I think blue skies / new beginnings / I AM are all bringing some really tough situations for me

Experiencing a lot of weird things. I felt paralysed a few times since yesterday.

Maybe 2x 2x 3x 3x is too much :smiley:

It probably is with modules like that growth from pain wouldā€™ve come in handle, i feel like fewer loops will help

1 Like

I got this.

Iā€™m changing reality very fast with what Iā€™m doing. Itā€™s inevitable I guess some shit comes upā€¦ And I discover the right knowledge at the right time now, + got the idea to go sit down and really School myself on how to get through this. Stop the paralysis and start really teaching myself how to live.

I mean I know a lot of it, but itā€™s like I forget sometimes. Each time itā€™s getting better though.

Also I think yesterday my solar plexus chakra finally opened after years of blockage following some bullshit that I went through.

Also my feet felt warm for first time in years. Perhaps solar plexus governs that in this area. My hands are still a bit chilly. My guess is the heart has more to do with warmth in hands. All guesses, I havent actually went and studied it to that detail, but this is what Iā€™m witnessing if I connect the dots based on my experience.

Thanks for your message @NinjaFox. Iā€™ve also been feeling very alone. Your message helped me. Itā€™s like ā€œoh shit someone caresā€.

Also I had a dream I got covid again and a few things came with that dream I gotta journal about.

Life is crazy.

Ok so you got to tell me how yiu did this, also how does one open other chakras?

I do, want to see you stuff work out and i know they will, you got you head on

Hoping it stay a dream and that you stay healthy and this terrible pandemic stays away from you and this community (family and friends including)
Want this pandemic end already but let see what tomorrow brings

Hopin all the very best for you and your family and friends too man @NinjaFox

Thereā€™s a lot I have done/Iā€™m doing. Hard to say what did it. Some really uncomfortable thing did trigger itā€¦ fast beating kept going and going and suddenly something just opened up. Maybe itā€™s not the chakra, Idk. Iā€™m going through a lot rn.

Maybe daily reiki treatments Iā€™m giving are a part of it.

One thing I say is dont go around trying to open your chakras etc, theyā€™ll open once they are ready.

1 Like

Alright now I added. Ascension as well. I was wondering if this is right or just reconciliation or something but my gut said go for it so I go for it. I feel like itā€™ll add some nice juice and be a good tool to help me get what I want.

Tbh

second guessing myselfnow if this was a good idea. To add another program on top of it all. At least Ascension is a relatively light program far as I know so should be good I guess. Can take out ME if needed later or something else. Or maybe itā€™s all good really. Maybe I can handle it easily and get enough exposure still.

Mindā€™s eye is helping me a lot with the visualisation stuff to be honest. So thatā€™s nice.

Never mind. Going to ask for a refund on this one and keep with my old stack.

I was even about to remove ME from here

But I decided to keep it after some searching within

ā€¦ Then after some more searching I decided to remove it for now ahaha -_-

I guess I was adding stuff out of lust for results. ME I could genuinely use but Iā€™m realizing it may not have been as focused as it should be. (Duh) So now Iā€™ll just do three programs. Deleted ME and Asc and asked for a refund. Iā€™ll be focusing on the 2 customs + DR.